Need help with Palm Pilot TX

I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how.  I also
don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it.  I would
appreciate any and all help.
Thanks in advance,
Beeb
0
Beeb
2/26/2008 8:40:08 PM
comp.sys.palmtops.pilot 10856 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

In article <6ba66736-d65e-48a3-9774-b3a7ddd20f82
@z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, barbaraburtonwood@yahoo.com says...
> I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
> to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how.  I also
> don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it.  I would
> appreciate any and all help.
> Thanks in advance,
> Beeb

<http://www.palm.com/us/support/handbooks/tx/en/tx_ug.pdf>
0
Jim
2/27/2008 12:35:05 AM
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:40:08 -0800 (PST), Beeb
<barbaraburtonwood@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
>to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how.  I also
>don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it.  I would
>appreciate any and all help.

You should check out the link to the Palm TX manual that Jim posted.
As to your specific questions, Documents to Go handles both Excel and
Word documents and can be found as an icon labeled "Documents" in the
Palm "Launcher" and "Favorites" applications. The TX's pop up Graffiti
input area becomes a keyboard when you tap on the little "abc" in the
lower left hand corner. You can also go into the TX's "Prefs"
application and set the "Input" area to always pop up the keyboard.
--
Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

Roberto Castillo
robertocastillo@ameritech.net
http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/
0