Palm Desktop 4.1 won't sync with Mac (OS 9.1/9.2.2)

Hi,

I dl'd Palm Desktop 4.1 and installed it both on a G3 b/w (OS 9.2.2) with a
m500 connected via USB and on an old Powerbook 3400c (OS 9.1) with a IBM
Workpad c3 (= Palm Vx) connected via serial cradle.
None of both Palms is recognized by the Mac.
I tried differrent settings, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.
Palms, OS versions and both USB and serial connection are stated to be
compatible by Palm support readme.

Any help?
Thanks

Alex

--
To reply, remove "NOMORESPAM" from address.

0
Alex
4/19/2004 7:22:39 PM
comp.sys.palmtops.pilot 10856 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow