Using Palm 4.1.4 data with Clie 4.0.1?

I have been using a Palm 3x with 4.1.4 desktop.

I found a Sony S300 at a garage sale and it is much nicer, so I would like
to change.

But I can't get the Palm data to work with the Sony.  If I export the Palm
data and import it to the Sony, the Sony desktop says it has imported the
datebook entries, but then the calender does not show them.  The address
book is worse; there is says the file is corrupted.
I also tried just moving the files over, but the Sony desktop can't read the
Palm files.

There must be a way to do that.  Thanks.

0
toller
7/25/2005 2:13:20 PM
comp.sys.palmtops.pilot 10856 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow