addit

my tx5 always wants to download to "addit" ...is there any way to stop
this?

tia ... steve
0
pshaw (12)
5/28/2007 6:45:51 AM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

addition of additive noise
How do I add additive noise to an image using matlab? I am experimenting on removal of additive noise by various techniques, so I wanted to know on this matter ...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

palmtop
Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? Master wrote: > > Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? The question naturally arises: what will you use for a joystick? ;-) Depends what kind of palmtop you have... A palmtop can be anything between a palmpilot to a micro laptop. does it have windows xp installed? -Tim "Master" <nl__StefanNOO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns93B3735654A47stefanhotmailcom@130.139.56.200... > Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? ...

sys
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

sys.stdout vs. sys.stderr
In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? They are both line_buffered and stdout doesn't seem to use a larger-grain buffering, so they seem to be identical with respect to buffering. Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? > In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the > initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? No. > Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? That depends on the operating system. These us...

SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
Basically, the idea is that stuff specific to a given node will be in its SYS$SPECIFIC directory and stuff common to all nodes (satellites or not) booting from the same system disk will be in SYS$COMMON. A good idea as far as it goes, but does it go far enough? In particular, there are two additional categories, which I'll give the obvious names SYS$CLUSTER and SYS$WORLD. SYS$CLUSTER would include stuff common to all nodes in a cluster, i.e. would differ from SYS$COMMON if there is more than one system disk in the cluster. The obvious place for this stuff is somewhere which is not ...

FYI Sys Shock and Sys Shock2
Up in a.b.games now "Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... > Up in a.b.games now If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them again. Thanks. On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:37:18 +0100, "CJM" <cjmuk2008@gmail.removethis.com> wrote: >"Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message >news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... >> Up in a.b.games now > >If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them ag...

Web resources about - addit - comp.sys.palmtops

Details On Rutina Wesley's Role In 'Last Weekend' + Addit - Shadow and Act
We now know a little more about one of the 2 new projects she's attached to, that were announced last week, as well as the character she'll be ...

Gmail just got a new "edit" button for Docs-compatible attachments, which is a small but handy addit
Gmail just got a new "edit" button for Docs-compatible attachments, which is a small but handy addition. It also got support for importing 15 ...

Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here MarketCurrents @ MarketCurrents ...

Lots of slingshots, tons of shooting, and cats - YouTube
... pulley based draw length extension employed by the Bullpup Sling-X-Bow has been brought over to a conventional slingshot. 32 cm (13") of addit... ...

Perfluorooctanoic acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perfluorooctanoic acid ( PFOA ), also known as C8 and perfluorooctanoate , is a synthetic, stable perfluorinated carboxylic acid and fluorosurfactant ...

Ottoman Felicity
[The book] " features descriptions of the twelve signs of the zodiac accompanied by splendid miniatures; a series of paintings showing how human ...

Foxconn’s Shandong plant on fire (UPDATED with video)
... of weibo.com. UPDATE [September 27, 2011 at 9:22am ET]: The article has been updated with three video clips from eyewitnesses and addit...

Download this and thank me later
... Credit Suisse Global Investment Returns Yearbook 2012 is out!* This is a must-download for any one seriously interested in investing. In addit ...

Aiken Standard - Local News Updated throughout the Day
Your Source for local news in Aiken, South Carolina. Visit our site for recent updates, video, breaking news, and much more.

The Lyon Spectacle
, a cartographer, astronomer and engraver. He was responsible for the amazing Melissographia which I've posted about previously (incidentally, ...