Device that has internet, e-mail, & e-mail attachments

I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically
any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to
wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail
attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF.  Does anything like this
exist?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated,
Harry

AT205 (6)
11/19/2003 6:22:08 PM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Tungsten T3, Sony UX-50, Blackberry and Pocket PC devices amongst others.

The biggest problem with Palm devices is that unless you have an application
that can use the attachement you won't be able to open it. For Word, Excel
and PDF this is not a problem. Other file types may be an issue.

TC

"Harry Muscle" <fake@AT@e-mail.com> schreef in bericht
> I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically
> any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him
> wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail
> attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF.  Does anything like this
> exist?
>
> Any suggestions are highly appreciated,
> Harry

Harry,

Visit www.palmone.com and gor for the Tungsten range ..

Kris

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:22:08 -0500, "Harry Muscle"
<fake@AT@e-mail.com> wrote:

>I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically
>any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to
>wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail
>attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF.  Does anything like this
>exist?

Wouldn't any of the Symbian smart phones do that?  You may
need a third party product for the PDF attachments.

--
Eric Lindsay          http://www.ericlindsay.com/guff
Airlie Beach Qld Australia - Great Barrier Reef entry
wrote:

>I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically
>any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to
>wirelessly

What kind of wireless?

Home, office, Starbucks? Tungsten C, or any _fast_ PalmOS machine with the
Universal Connector design, plus an Enfora WiFi case.

Anywhere/anytime? Add the appropriate cellular data service to these
(large screen)
Tungsten T3 plus GSM Bluetooth phone
Tungsten W
--
(smaller screen, lower resolution)
Treo 270, 300, 600

>surf the internet, access his e-mail,

Aha! Cellular provider MUST provide POP3 service, or he must have a POP3 or
IMAP service of his own which works well with an e-mail client (and
VersaMail is finicky, plus some POP3 providers, franly, sucketh when it
comes to support for mobile device software).

> as well as open e-mail attachents, especially Word, Excel, and PDF.
VersaMail, SnapperMail, plus DocsToGo 6, which cmoes with new Palms.

>Does anything like this exist?
Got one in my pocket.

>Any suggestions are highly appreciated,
>Harry

>-----==  Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.

mehr geld verdienen,vice city geld machen,e mails geld verdienen,internet geld verdiehnen,internet umfragen geld,e mail geld verdienen,leicht geld verdienen im,www schnell geld,eve online geld
mehr geld verdienen,vice city geld machen,e mails geld verdienen,internet geld verdiehnen,internet umfragen geld,e mail geld verdienen,leicht geld verdienen im,www schnell geld,eve online geld verdienen,schnell und sicher an geld,viel geld im internet, + + + +++ GELD ONLINE VERDIENEN +++ GELD IM INTERNET VERDIENEN +++ + http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET http://WWW.GELD-ONLINE-VERIENEN.NET + + + + + leicht geld machen wie kann ich schnell geld machen blogs geld verdienen noch geld machen leicht geld gewinnen online poker um echtes geld ebooks online geld schnelles geld im internet verdienen schnell online geld verdienen schnell einfach geld fotos im internet geld wie kann mann schnell geld verdienen richtig geld machen geld verdienen mit umfragen schnell geld verdinnen geld verdienen online geld =FCber das internet im internet leicht geld ich leicht an geld kommt man leicht an geld man schnell viel geld verdienen geld im internet verdienen ohne wirklich geld im internet verdienen www schnell geld mit werbung im internet geld verdienen will schnell geld wie kommt man schnell an viel geld wenig geld machen http://suche.aol.de/aol/search?query=3Dwars+schnell+geld+verdienen+inurl%3A= for-um&invocation...

[blockmail] E-mail bloqueado
O e-mail abaixo indicado foi bloqueado por este servidor, pois cont�m um anexo execut�vel. Arquivos execut�veis s�o potencialmente perigosos por constituir meio de propaga��o de v�rus e worms de e-mail. The following e-mail was blocked by this server because it contains an executable attachment. Executable files are potentially dangerous, as they are used for e-mail virus and worms propagation. Mail headers: Date : Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:27:30 -0300 Subject : Mail Delivery failure (gabicr@grad.icmc.usp.br) From : python-list@python.org Return-Path: <python-list@pytho...

E-MAIL PROCESSING COMPANY seeking E-MAIL PROCESSORS
E-MAIL PROCESSING COMPANY seeking E-MAIL PROCESSORS immediately to sustain EXPLOSIVE GROWTH!! Earn �1,000-�5,000 per month (Part-time) or �5,000-�10,000 (Full-time). FREE Start-Up! Not MLM. No experience necessary! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY please! For full details, e-mail us now: "mail to: homeworkers_dream@hotmail.com with Subject Line = "SHOW ME" ...

Send e-mail from AIX to external e-mail address
I would like to be able to e-mail a log file from my AIX server to an external e-mail address. I'm using the mail command and it works fine if i send a e-mail to someone on the company's exchange server, but if I try to send an e-mail to someone outside the company it says host unknown. Is there something I need to set-up to make this work? I have a similar system set-up on my NT server where I am using the open source program sendemail. It works fine and it is easy to use. It is just an executable and you can add parameters like the name of our mail relay server. Can I get a sim...

function to isolate the e-mail host from an e-mail name
Hi. Sorry if this is an old question, but.... i have a table that includes an e-mail address in a query, i would like to create two columns with expressions for the hostname and the username. what function(s) would i use to split the e-mail address to what comes before the @ and what comes after? thanks, Larry - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown." Try Instr() to find location of the @ symbol in the email address, then Left() and Right() to extract the text eg. Assuming @ will always exist..... username = Left([myEmail], InStr("@", [myEmail])-1) hostname = Right([myEmail], Len([myEmail]) - Instr("@", [myEmail]) Or something like that! :) -- Bradley Software Developer www.hrsystems.com.au A Christian Response www.pastornet.net.au/response "bender" <larry@netgeexdotcom> wrote in message news:gj0g209heb6djs1p3uas2r1hr8q1qmhh82@4ax.com... > Hi. Sorry if this is an old question, but.... > > i have a table that includes an e-mail address > > in a query, i would like to create two columns with expressions for > the hostname and the username. > > what function(s) would i use to split the e-mail address to what comes > before the @ and what comes after? > > thanks, > > Larry > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown." ...

E-mail Virus Alert!
"A deadly new computer virus that is spreading rapidly by e-mail has already caused massive damage to thousands of unprotected computers worldwide. The virus is rumored to be the deadly brainchild of renegade microbiology scientists, who have figured out how to cross the barrier from the digital world to the analog, and create a real biological virus on the victim's computer. For an actual photo of a ravaged computer, and further details on this frightening new virus, visit http://www.robotsrule.com/ ". -- sec.alert. RMFLMAO, NOT! Come on, lets see a GOOD 04/01/04 joke please!!!! "Robert Oschler" <no_replies@fake_email_address.invalid> wrote in message news:O7Zac.1706$ts4.185@bignews3.bellsouth.net... > "A deadly new computer virus that is spreading rapidly by e-mail has already > caused massive damage to thousands of unprotected computers worldwide. The > virus is rumored to be the deadly brainchild of renegade microbiology > scientists, who have figured out how to cross the barrier from the digital > world to the analog, and create a real biological virus on the victim's > computer. For an actual photo of a ravaged computer, and further details on > this frightening new virus, visit http://www.robotsrule.com/ ". > > > -- sec.alert. > > Not-My-Real-Name wrote: > RMFLMAO, NOT! > Come on, lets see a GOOD 04/01/04 joke please!!!! Only of interest to those with websites, but t...

Looking for an e-mail app that can send e-mail in html format
A friend of mind wants me to send e-mail to him in html format. Are there any e-mail apps that can do this? -- Regards Brian In article <1146085981391782115.254092bclark-es.co.nz@free.teranews.com>, Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote: > A friend of mind wants me to send e-mail to him in html format. Are there > any e-mail apps that can do this? Almost all of them, but there really isn't any need to do so. Keep sending mail in plain ASCII. -- All usenet users are quirky, but some are more quirky than others. Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org&...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey!
Sign Up for Mailing List sent by E-Mail From Bravo Sierra Computers! Goto: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Atari Mail lists and surveys! Use this HotLink and make a list for your Atari Want List and I'll contact you! Sometimes something on your list may not be in my Atari Catalogs! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org ...

ADV: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey!
To Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists either by E-Mail or Postal Mail! From Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Portland Atari Club Goto http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Mail lists and surveys! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://BenSells.Atari.org Catalogs can be attached to,Requested by & Received Through E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974!!! ...

Macro that e-mails one report using a different query for each rep/e-mail
I have created a database that brings in a new table weekly. I then made a separate query for each sales rep and a separate report for each rep. (The reports are all identical but call different queries.) Lastly, I created a macro that sends the reports to the respective rep via e-mail with the push of a button. I am pleased with myself for getting this far but I realize the next step is figure out how to use one report (so I don't have to change 10 when I need to make changes)that calls the different queries. I would be happy if the macro had ten lines in it that call the report, each...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #24
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #26
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #30
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey! #31
Sign Up for Mailing List sent by E-Mail From Bravo Sierra Computers! Goto: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Atari Mail lists and surveys! Use this HotLink and make a list for your Atari Want List and I'll contact you! Sometimes something on your list may not be in my Atari Catalogs! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories and Books/References! FREE Catalogs @ http://BenSells.Atari.org or http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or Catalogs Requested by E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST or Both! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974! ...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #73
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey! #11
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #55
[...]

ADV: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #7
To Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists either by E-Mail or Postal Mail! From Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Portland Atari Club Goto http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Mail lists and surveys! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://BenSells.Atari.org Catalogs can be attached to,Requested by & Received Through E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974!!! Why its... > http://www.arsenet.com/~atari/maillist.htm > I cant read your mind, OK then I'll spell it out for you, fuk off, you aint wanted here!! -- (��.�(�*�.� �.�*�)�.��) �.���. Steve .���.� (�.��(�.��* *��.�)��.�) ...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #62
Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists either by E-Mail or Postal Mail! From Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Portland Atari Club, Goto: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Mail lists and surveys! I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank You. Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://BenSells.Atari.org Catalogs can be attached to,Requested by & Received Through E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974!!! Bravo Sierra Computers wrote: > Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists either by E-Mail or Postal Mail! From > Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Portland Atari Club, Goto: > > http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm Mail lists and surveys! > > I cant read your mind, so fill out the survey so I can get to know you. It > helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. Feel free to fill out > the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link above. Thank ...

[...]

ADV: Atari Survey, E-Mail & Postal Mailing List!
For Atari Surveys, To Sign Up for Atari Mailing Lists by either E-Mail or Postal Mail! From either Bravo Sierra Computers Atari Resale or the Atari Club for those local to Portland, Oregon USA! Goto my Link below: I cant read your mind, so with Help from my Atari survey, I can get to know you. It helps me figure out your Atari needs and Interests. The only thing better is a Phone call! Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto my Link below: http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm HotLink to WebPage! Please Direct all Replies Through E-Mail to: BenSells@Atari.org or Atari@aracnet.com. If you can't reach me, see my info at the Bottom! Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/ Books. FREE Catalogs on Ben's Domain at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or at http://BenSells.Atari.org Catalogs can be attached to,Requested by & Received Through E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org and Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974!!! ...

AD: E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey! #14
[...]

AD: E-Mail/Mailing Lists & Atari Survey! #25
[...]

Web resources about - Device that has internet, e-mail, & e-mail attachments - comp.sys.palmtops

Attachment theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attachment theory describes the dynamics of long-term relationships between humans . Its most important tenet is that an infant needs to develop ...

Facebook Allowing Page Admins To ‘Refresh Share Attachment?’
Facebook appears to have given page administrators the option of refreshing links that they share in posts on their pages . continued... New ...

Chronik-Fotos - Mama Bean - Unconditional Attachment - Facebook
Graphic design students at the University of North Texas asked this inspiring mama, Monica, to be the face of their ad campaign. The campaign ...

New Facebook Messages Only Provides an Online Attachment Viewing Feature for Microsoft Docs
In another move highlighting Facebook’s strategic relationship with investor Microsoft, the company has given the established office software ...

App Store - Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload ...
Get Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload files to cloud storage(Dropbox, Box, and G Drive), ...

Detach from Attachments! - YouTube
གློག་འཕྲིན་བརྒྱུད་ནས་ཡིག་ཆ་བགོ་འགྲེམས་མ་བྱེད། ཡིག་ཆ་བདེ་འཇགས་ལམ་ནས་བགོ་འགྲེམས་བྱེད་པར། Dropbox.com དང་ Ge.tt ཡང་ན་ GoogleDocs སོགས་བེད་སྤྱོད་ཐོངས། ...

Invention of the Day: New ‘Alternative’ Gun Attachment May Prevent Shooting Deaths
The Ferguson Police Department is testing out a new device which they think might help prevent unnecessary shooting deaths. “The Alternative” ...

100th anniversary of Anzac landings brings home strong attachments
The commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Anzac landings draws our attention to events that so many of us have a strong attachment to. ...

iPhones - Is Our Attachment To Smartphones A Bad Thing?
They cater to our basic human hunger for connection, so is our attachment to mobiles such a bad thing?

Apple not encrypting email attachments in iOS 7, security researcher claims
Apple's Mail app in iOS 7 is failing to encrypt email attachments, leaving user data vulnerable to hackers, a security researcher claims.