Help OSX and Palm Pilot T3

Hi,

I'm new here, so don't be too harsh on me if this is not the right news
group to ask these questions.

Ok, so here it is:

I have and iMac running Maverick 10.9.3.  I'm using iCal as my main calendar.

1- I just found my old T3.  I succeeded in exporting my contacts
(vCards) and importing them to the T3.
But I can't find a way to figure out how to export my ical and import
it to the T3.  It says "not a valid format".

2- Is there a software out there that I can use to replace Hotsync on OS X?

Thank you.

0
Neve
6/17/2014 11:19:10 AM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

please help with using an old palm pilot (3xe or 3.5) as a backup for a new palm pilot (zire 71 os5)
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone else come across a similar problem to my own and had a solution. I recently purchased a Palm Zire 71 running OS 5. I have been very happy with it, although I don't like to bring it with me on long trips because I don't want to fork over $40 for a travelling charger and it doesn't have replaceable batteries (yeah, I'm cheap). I do have a palm III xe (OS 3.5) which I bought the Zire 71 to replace. I want to copy all of my notepad and address and datebook files over to my III xe (which has been hard reset and erased) as a backu...

Re: please help with using an old palm pilot (3xe or 3.5) as a backup for a new palm pilot (zire 71 os5)
I used to beam the datebook, contact and memo files to an old Palm using beambox so I always would have a backup if I lost my Palm (a 505 then). However, that program will probably not run on the Zire. You would anyway have to find something similar allowing you to beam any file. Re charging: In case you go by car or get close to a computer with USB: I bought a Belkin USB charger with a car lighter plug for less than �10. StylusCentral may have something you can use here http://www.styluscentral.com/styluscentralcom/pdacach.html The difficult way: You can export the datebook + addres...

help with palm pilot:
Does anyone have any info regarding setting up a palm pilot using RH FD2? My Olympus camera works great as does my scanner. Thanks in advance steverl -----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==---------- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- ...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie        zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

HELP: Psion Database on Palm T3
Hi As a Psion 3c user for many years I have now got my self a Tungsten T3. Does anyone out there know if it is possible to get a program that will emulate the simple psion dbf database files of the 3c on the Palm Regards Nick James <NOSPAMTODAYxgv@mail.com> wrote: > As a Psion 3c user for many years I have now got my self a Tungsten > T3. Does anyone out there know if it is possible to get a program > that will emulate the simple psion dbf database files of the 3c on > the Palm They won't read Psion files, but if you are looking for Palm database syste...

Need help with Palm Pilot TX
I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it. I would appreciate any and all help. Thanks in advance, Beeb In article <6ba66736-d65e-48a3-9774-b3a7ddd20f82 @z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, barbaraburtonwood@yahoo.com says... > I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want > to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also > don't know how to bring the keyboard up...

Help with syncing my Palm T3 with my PC
Hi there I have a Tungsten T3, working fine by itself, but I am having a problem syncing data between it and the computer. I've tried changing settings all over the place, and no luck yet. Below is the log, could someone take a look and see if they can spot the problem and a fix? Thanks, much appreciated.... SS **************************************************************** Install To Card synchronization failed Conduit Error: Unknown error. (1000) Outlook Calendar - Not Synchronized OK Outlook Calendar Outlook Contacts - Not Synchronized OK Outlook Contacts...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bo...

Web resources about - Help OSX and Palm Pilot T3 - comp.sys.palmtops

Pilot licensing in Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilot licensing in Canada is administered by Transport Canada under the Aeronautics Act and the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs). Other ...

Expect Delays: American Airlines Puts Pilots Union Contract On Standby
Expect Delays: American Airlines Puts Pilots Union Contract On Standby

Jason Katims Medical Drama ‘Bunker Hill’, Bob Daily Comedy ‘Superior Donuts’ Get CBS Pilot Orders
CBS has given pilot orders to Bunker Hill , a medical drama written/executive produced by Parenthood ‘s Jason Katims , and Superior Donuts , ...

Recommended Reading: Will high-tech fighter jets replace pilots?
The Last Fighter Pilot Kevin Gray, Popular Science Forgive us for missing this one during the holiday rush, but Popular Science's look at what ...

‘MAKE THE SACRIFICES’ Earhart letter to girl offers career advice to be pilot
‘MAKE THE SACRIFICES’ Earhart letter to girl offers career advice to be pilot

New Fox Pilot Asks Whether Tech Billionaires Should Own the Police
“No” is the resounding answer most of us have to that question, I hopoe. But it is an excellent premise for a television series that’s right ...

Former Airline Pilot Arrested for Allegedly Flying Under the Influence
The 60-year-old retired soonafter he tested positive for alcohol in his system.

‘Labyrinth’ Remake and ‘The Exorcist’ TV Pilot In The Works
... The Jim Henson Company has decided to produce a full remake of Labyrinth , while Twentieth Century Fox has ordered a modern adaptation pilot ...

NBC Orders Pilots From Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones
... on NBC’s Parks and Recreation , are returning to the network with two new comedies. According to the Hollywood Reporter, NBC has ordered pilots ...

io9 NBC Orders Pilot for Show It Hopes Will Be Its True Blood
io9 NBC Orders Pilot for Show It Hopes Will Be Its True Blood - Kotaku After 4419 Days, The World’s Oldest Torrent Is Still Being Shared - Screengrabber ...