The legendary S.U.P.E.R library is vital to 200LX users.Does any one know what had happened?
0
Andy
7/2/2016 2:28:49 AM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 2016-07-02 02:28:49 +0000, Andy Lithia said:

> I've been trying to open it for half a month, and still unable to open it.
> The legendary S.U.P.E.R library is vital to 200LX users.Does any one
> know what had happened?

The main thing that happened is that HP discontinued that entire
product line in 1997. I've got a benchmark that, by a
back-of-the-envelope calculation, would run for about four hours on a
200LX; on a new iPhone, it takes about a fifth of a second. Don't get
me wrong; there's a part of me that would love to have a 1401 in the
basement, but....

By the way, hp200lx.net and hp200lx.com are not registered domains, but
hp200lx.org is, although it seems to go to a dead server.

--
John W Kennedy
"Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts.  Only the heir to the throne

0
John
7/3/2016 5:53:56 PM
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 4:28:50 AM UTC+2, Andy Lithia wrote:
> I've been trying to open it for half a month, and still unable to open it.
> The legendary S.U.P.E.R library is vital to 200LX users.Does any one know what had happened?

Seems it's gone...

You can still grab most stuff through Internet Archive though... If you need a specific file that is not archived you can just google for that file.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160504122826/http://www.hp200lx.net/super.html
0
hiddenbelow