iPhone/iPod - Honda docking connector - from GTA (with aux input)

http://r.ebay.com/7otnby

 Integrates your iPod, iPhone, AUX or mp3 player with your car stereo
system. Starts when you run your car; you can control the songs from your
steering wheel and factory car radio; and you can also move between
playlists using DISK buttons buttons located on your radio. And your iPod or
iPhone charges through GTA Car Kit as long as you run your car.

I just took this out of my 2006 Honda Accord that I was selling.

I used it for about a year, and loved it for listening to Pandora and
podcasts from my iPhone.

GT lists this model as: iPod Car adapter for Honda (HondaPlus)

Hoping someone can get some use out of it.

0
rpalino
2/7/2013 9:04:14 PM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

New dock connector for iPhone/iPad
http://tinyurl.com/7n4s8qe ("mini" pad) ( ? ) http://tinyurl.com/7hh33q5 (new 4" screen iPhone) (Oct/Sept (?)) Both sport a smaller (narrower) dock connector. -- "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities." -Samuel Clemens. On 06-09-2012 11:10, Alan Browne wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/7n4s8qe ("mini" pad) ( ? ) > http://tinyurl.com/7hh33q5 (new 4" screen iPhone) (Oct/Sept (?)) > Both sport a smaller (narrower) dock connector. If it's true ...

60 gig iPod in iPhone Dock
Can you plug a 60 gig video iPod into the iPhone dock? I am thinking of buying the blue tooth cordless earphone but notice you have to charge it in the iPhone dock. ...

iPod remote plug to dock connector adapter
Has anyone seen or know if anyone is working on an adapter from the iPod remote connector to dock connector? Here's my problem. I have a Burton Shield iPod jacket. The connection from the coat to the iPod is done through the remote connection on the 3G and 4g iPods. The new 5G models and Nano do not have this connection. Everything is done through the dock connector. Someone will need to develop an adapter that allows older equipment (like my ancient 2006 jacket) to work with the newer iPods. Looks like something for Belkin, SendStation or Xtrememac to develop. What brought...

iPod remote male to dock connector male adapter
Has anyone seen or know if anyone is working on an adapter from the iPod remote connector to dock connector? Here's my problem. I have a Burton Shield iPod jacket. The connection from the coat to the iPod is done through the remote connection on the 3G and 4g iPods. The new 5G models and Nano do not have this connection. Everything is done through the dock connector. Someone will need to develop an adapter that allows older equipment (like my ancient 2006 jacket) to work with the newer iPods. Looks like something for Belkin, SendStation or Xtrememac to develop. Wh...

Using SYS$INPUT for input into an FTP command.
Hi, OpenVMS 7.1-1H1 UCX V4.1 ECO 2 Unfortunately, we can't change the above. Using this command in a command procedure: $FTP/INPUT=myfile.ftp where myfile.ftp contains connect node username password ascii put myfile.txt someotherfile.txt quit works fine. I would like to combine the two files and direct FTP to take the input from the command file, ie DEFINE/USER SYS$INPUT SYS$COMMAND before the FTP/INPUT=SYS$INPUT command and the rest of myfile.ftp to follow in the procedure. This method however, doesn't work. I've also tried this on an Itanium r...

Input @; and input @@;
Hi There, Can any help explain the use of the double @ after the input statement? Cheers Ben Start SAS, press F1, click the Index tab, enter @@ as keyword Good luck, John Hendrickx On 11 jul, 16:44, Metricsdude <bsj_ad...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi There, > > Can any help explain the use of the double @ after the input > statement? > > Cheers > Ben Both the @ and @@ can be found in the documentation if you search for the INPUT statement. Mark -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Metricsdude Sent: We...

Re: Using SYS$INPUT for input into an FTP command. #3
On 11/21/06, Stephen Hoffman <Hoff@hoffmanlabs-removethis-.org> wrote: > (Well, I've met some networking folks over the years that > would be more happy if the OpenVMS hosts were off their network -- but I > think these same folks might be really happy if all the pesky hosts were > off their IP network. :-) ) You have no idea how many times I wished I could just fire my customers and hire smarter ones. Usually this thought occurs at oh-dark-early, when some external customer three time zones ahead of me forgot the new password they changed 30 minutes ago and locked their...

iPod Connector
Hi, does anyone know anywhere that sells connectors for the bottom of 3rd/4th generation iPods, or somewhere I can get a cheap connector and cable (power and audio). I don't need it to have another connector on the other end, I'm wiring it up for use in my car, so it just needs bare wires. Like this guys done with his, http://www.mindspring.com/~pmbenn/iPod/cable.htm Cheers for anyone that can help ...

Re: Using SYS$INPUT for input into an FTP command. #2
On 21 Nov 2006 05:48:44 -0800, Scott Greig <jsgreig@geminaq.com> wrote: > > On Nov 21, 8:37 am, "Ade" <A...@nowhere.com> wrote: > > Hi, > > > > OpenVMS 7.1-1H1 > > UCX V4.1 ECO 2 > > > > Unfortunately, we can't change the above. > > > > Using this command in a command procedure: > > $FTP/INPUT=myfile.ftp > > > > where myfile.ftp contains > > connect node > > username > > password > > ascii > > put myfile.txt someotherfile.txt > > quit...

UY Connector,UY2 Connector, UR Connector,UR2 Connector,UB Connector
We are a proffesional manufacturer in China mainly produce UY Connector,UY2 Connector, UR Connector,UR2 Connector,UB Connector,UB Connector,UG Connector,UY4 C Connector, UDW 2 - Drop wire jointing connector,Straight Tap connector, Straight Tap connector (25 and 10 Pair- 3M's 4000 and 9700 series),C MS 4000 Series Modules ,25 Pair Modular Splicing,3M 25 Pair Splicin Module,cw MS 25 Pair Module See More Details at the link: http://indonetwork.net/cheerwe/group+16362 http://cheerwe.en.ecplaza.net 'http://ebaby88888.googlepages.com/uy_uy2_ur_ub_connector (http://http://ebaby88888.googlep...

Electronic: apple-iphone,ipod touch,nokia,ps3,ipod mp4 cheap !!!
www.yahoo808shoes.cn YAHOO808 Export Trade Co., Ltd., is a leading import and export company. We have a professional manufacturer, designer and exporter of shoes jeans clothing handbags, wallets and so on . Based on quality and fashion, we have established a strict quality control system and manufac-ture products according to the latest fashion trends. We export our products to customers all over the world, We enjoy a good reputation among our customers. ...

Cheap iPad iPhone 4 iPod nano 5 iPod touch www.buyeasy24h.com
Our site: www.BuyEasy24H.com Paypal payment free shipping Discount Cheap Nike shoes Air Jordan shoes,Christian Louboutin boots sandals,Ugg Boots,D&G Shoes,Gucci Shoes,Dsquared2 Shoes,Air Max +2011 shoes,Shox NZ shoes shox R4 Shoes,Aidias shoes,Air Force 1,Dunk shoes,Puma shoes,Timberland boots,jerseys,clothes,t- shirts,jeans,underwear,handbags,belts,wallets,sun glasses,caps,watches,iphone 4,Ipad.etc.our products all are 1:1 quality and original box ! we are dependable big wholesaler ! we do business have more 6 years.do you be interested in our products ? please contact us ! www.buyeasy24...

iphone,iphonenews,iphone reviews,iphone accessories,iphone models
http://www.what-is-the-price-of-iphone.com iphone,iphonenews,iphone reviews,iphone accessories,iphone models ...

sod the iPhone; bought a 16GB iPod touch
Given that 1.1.2 is not yet hackable (4.x bootloader which comes with out of the box 1.1.2 iPhones has NO BACKDOOR) I iPhone is nice enough but the absurd 18 month contract is MAJOR issue for me. Several people have raised very valid points about built in obsolescence!! I like Apple. I have great respect for Steve Jobs. But there is no doubt he is being such a douchebag. Apple are a very innovative company, but to the casual observer they come across as arrogant and smug; Especially in the United Kingdom. They should have sold it unlocked. There would be a roughly equal uptake on all networ...

iphone,iphonenews,iphone reviews,iphone accessories,iphone models #2
iphone,iphonenews,iphone reviews,iphone accessories,iphone modelshttp://www.what-is-the-price-of-iphone.com iphone,iphonenews,iphone reviews,iphone accessories,iphone models ...

iPod Prices, Cheap iPods Prices, iPod Best Price, Buy iPod, Shop iPod, iPod Price Comparison Store
I am running the site http://www.compareipodprices.com Compareipodprices.com is the no.1 site to offer cheap iPod deals. It allows you compare prices of iPods at the best iPod stores online and helps you find the cheapest iPod prices. We search for the cheap iPods like iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, Used iPods, Refurbished iPod, Best Selling iPods on the web & shows the iPods for sale at the best online stores. Get the best deal on iPods. Best buy iPods at the lowest prices. Compareipodprices.com shows the best selling iPods price at the most trusted iPod store on the...

iPod Prices, Cheap iPods Prices, iPod Best Price, Buy iPod, Shop iPod, iPod Price Comparison Store
I am running the site http://www.compareipodprices.com Compareipodprices.com is the no.1 site to offer cheap iPod deals. It allows you compare prices of iPods at the best iPod stores online and helps you find the cheapest iPod prices. We search for the cheap iPods like iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, Used iPods, Refurbished iPod, Best Selling iPods on the web & shows the iPods for sale at the best online stores. Get the best deal on iPods. Best buy iPods at the lowest prices. Compareipodprices.com shows the best selling iPods price at the most trusted iPod store on the web and offers the best iPod prices online. Compareipodprices.com offers these iPods: =95 Cheapest iPod Touch Prices =95 Cheapest iPod Nano Prices =95 Cheapest iPod Classic Prices =95 Cheapest iPod Shuffle Prices =95 Compare Used iPod Prices =95 Compare refurbished iPod Prices =95 Best Selling iPod Prices This website provides a platform to compare prices of iPods from various stores. The iPod prices on our website are updated regularly to find the best deal to visitors. You may get more details at:- Call us: +919623270942 http://www.compareipodprices.com ...

100% Original cheap unlock Iphone 5,Iphone 4S,IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Sony,Canon,,Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii
hi Friend We work for providing high quality electronic products to worldwide custome= rs at competitive prices and considerate service. Our main products covers = Electronic Gadgets, Iphone 5, IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Digital C= ameras Sony, Digital Cameras Canon,, Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii etc Fa= shion consumer electronic products. iPhone 5 $ 579.00 Apple IPhone 4S of 32 GB Black Smartphone $ 349.00 Canon 5D Mark III, $ 2,899.00 IPad3 32G WiFi version $ 359.00 Kindle $ 79.00 iPod nano (8GB) $ 99.00 MacBook Pro 15 (MD318CH / A) $ 999.00 Nikon D800E $ 2,999.00...

100% Original cheap unlock Iphone 5,Iphone 4S,IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Sony,Canon,,Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii
hi Friend We work for providing high quality electronic products to worldwide custome= rs at competitive prices and considerate service. Our main products covers = Electronic Gadgets, Iphone 5, IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Digital C= ameras Sony, Digital Cameras Canon,, Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii etc Fa= shion consumer electronic products. iPhone 5 $ 579.00 Apple IPhone 4S of 32 GB Black Smartphone $ 349.00 Canon 5D Mark III, $ 2,899.00 IPad3 32G WiFi version $ 359.00 Kindle $ 79.00 iPod nano (8GB) $ 99.00 MacBook Pro 15 (MD318CH / A) $ 999.00 Nikon D800E $ 2,999.00...

100% Original cheap unlock Iphone 5,Iphone 4S,MacBook,IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Sony,Canon,,Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii
hi Friend We work for providing high quality electronic products to worldwide customers at competitive prices and considerate service. Our main products covers Electronic Gadgets, Iphone 5, IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Digital Cameras Sony, Digital Cameras Canon,, Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii etc Fashion consumer electronic products. iPhone 5 $ 579.00 Apple IPhone 4S of 32 GB Black Smartphone $ 349.00 Canon 5D Mark III, $ 2,899.00 IPad3 32G WiFi version $ 359.00 Kindle $ 79.00 iPod nano (8GB) $ 99.00 MacBook Pro 15 (MD318CH / A) $ 999.00 Nikon D800E $ 2,999.00 Sony N...

100% Original cheap unlock Iphone 5,Iphone 4S,MacBook,IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Sony,Canon,,Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii
hi Friend We work for providing high quality electronic products to worldwide customers at competitive prices and considerate service. Our main products covers Electronic Gadgets, Iphone 5, IPad3, IPod, Digital Cameras Nikon, Digital Cameras Sony, Digital Cameras Canon,, Kindle, SONY PS3, Xbox 360, Wii etc Fashion consumer electronic products. iPhone 5 $ 579.00 Apple IPhone 4S of 32 GB Black Smartphone $ 349.00 Canon 5D Mark III, $ 2,899.00 IPad3 32G WiFi version $ 359.00 Kindle $ 79.00 iPod nano (8GB) $ 99.00 MacBook Pro 15 (MD318CH / A) $ 999.00 Nikon D800E $ 2,999.00 Sony N...

Charging through Docking Connector
Hi All, I have a HP Pavilion ZT1000 laptop. The charging jack or its connection to the motherboard is very intermittent. I am wondering if there might be a way to charge the battery through the docking connector on the bottom. Would anyone have a schematic of the docking connector or know which pins would want DC and ground. That is really all I need. I think I could create some kind of interface between the brick charger and this docking connector I could save a lot of time and cost trying to fix or get fixed the jack on the mother board. Any ideas. If anyone knows the part numbe...

Whither the Dock Connector
Here's a very lucid explanation about why Apple chose to use a Dock Connector instead of a simple USB connector, and why it can reduce it from 30 pins to 19 pins. It all has to do with accessories and drivers (or rather, the lack of drivers). <http://www.cultofmac.com/178093/the-future-of-apples-dock-connector-feature /> -- Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as People's Democratic Republic is to Democracy. In article <michelle-B25F33.14064311072012@news.eternal-september.org>, Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote: > Here's a v...

iPod Camera Connector
Does anybody here have any experience with it? I'm wondering, specifically, does it support USB 2.0 speed... Also, any ideas how much drain on the batteries is involved in moving photos, say from a 1G card? -- RickG... BTW - for those who don't like reading headers, my ISP is telus.net Rick G wrote: > Does anybody here have any experience with it? > I'm wondering, specifically, does it support USB 2.0 speed... > > Also, any ideas how much drain on the batteries is involved in moving > photos, say from a 1G card? ipodlounge has a review where they discuss thes...

how to protect your iPod or iPhone
rather funny... simply put it inside a brown zune case... http://www.hideapod.com/ In article <colalovesmacs-01973B.08200015072007@mpls-nnrp-05.inet.qwest.net>, Oxford <colalovesmacs@mac.com> wrote: > rather funny... simply put it inside a brown zune case... > > http://www.hideapod.com/ Brilliant, but wouldn't the MS lawyers shut this down? On 2007-07-15 10:32:17 -0700, Craig Koller <cwkollertwo@netscape.net> said: > In article > <colalovesmacs-01973B.08200015072007@mpls-nnrp-05.inet.qwest.net>, > Oxford <colalovesmacs@mac.com> wrot...

Web resources about - iPhone/iPod - Honda docking connector - from GTA (with aux input) - comp.sys.palmtops

Connector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Purported iPad Air 3 blueprint adds barely thicker design to flash & Smart Connector rumors
... a “reliable source”. While the blueprint appears to build on existing rumors like the presence of a camera flash , Apple’s new Smart Connector ...

Alleged 'iPad Air 3' schematic reaffirms Smart Connector, rear camera flash
Yet another schematic claiming to show off the design of Apple's anticipated "iPad Air 3" again includes a Smart Connector, rear camera LED flash, ...

The Brooklyn Queens Connector
... boroughs. Mayor de Blasio will announce a very important initiative in his State Of The City speech today called The Brooklyn Queens Connector ...

Panasonic Develops Single Cable and Connector Solution for Transmission of Full-Spec 8K Video Signals ...
Panasonic Corporation today announced that it has developed single cable and connector solution that enable the transmission of uncompressed ...

IDG Contributor Network: Putting the pieces together: A connector extraordinaire of the IBM ecosystem ...
Sandy Carter is a social business leader, influential speaker and author. She is currently general manager of IBM ecosystems and social business ...

iPad Pro can update accessories’ firmware via Smart Connector
A Twitter user has shared surprising details of the first firmware update for Logitech’s Create iPad Pro keyboard, which he was prompted to install ...

Taiwan connector maker JPC enjoying strong orders from Amazon for Dash Button
Taiwan-based connector maker Jess-Link Products (JPC) is seeing growing orders from Amazon for the assembly of its Dash Button and revenues contribution ...

Local Hacker Discovers Card Edge Connectors
When [turingbirds] was looking around for the absolute minimum connector for a JTAG adapter, he wanted something small, that didn’t require expensive ...

News: Alleged iPad Air 3 drawing shows Smart Connector, four speakers, camera flash
... 3 shows a number of rumored features for the device, along with a slight size increase. The drawing, published by Engadget, shows a Smart Connector ...