iPhone/iPod - Honda docking connector - from GTA (with aux input)

http://r.ebay.com/7otnby

 Integrates your iPod, iPhone, AUX or mp3 player with your car stereo
system. Starts when you run your car; you can control the songs from your
steering wheel and factory car radio; and you can also move between
playlists using DISK buttons buttons located on your radio. And your iPod or
iPhone charges through GTA Car Kit as long as you run your car.

I just took this out of my 2006 Honda Accord that I was selling.

I used it for about a year, and loved it for listening to Pandora and
podcasts from my iPhone.

GT lists this model as: iPod Car adapter for Honda (HondaPlus)

Hoping someone can get some use out of it.

0
rpalino
2/7/2013 9:04:14 PM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow