Is it possible to run TransFile WIN200 in VISTA to connect to HP200LX?

Have USB/serial adapter and its driver installed, port protocol is same as for identical setup on XP pc (19200, 8-None-1, Xon/Xoff).

TFWIN200 won't do "discover" except on COM3 (adapter installed on COM6)

Any suggestions?

0
brazos06 (1)
4/26/2014 7:49:22 AM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Is it possible to run Matlab 6.5 sp2 on Vista?
I may need to upgrade to Vista (to run certain software) and am wondering if it is possible to Matlab 6.5 sp2 on it? I hope so, as I don't want to have to upgrade it was well. Thanks for any feedback on this. Pat i m using vista premium and i have some problems on it.. On 21 Haziran, 06:47, Pat <pkelecy@_REMOVETHIS_gmail.com> wrote: > I may need to upgrade to Vista (to run certain software) and am > wondering if it is possible to Matlab 6.5 sp2 on it? > > I hope so, as I don't want to have to upgrade it was well. > > Thanks for any feedback on this. >...

use a iPad to connect to a computer(running Windows XP or Vista)?
How does one use a VPN on iPad to connect to their computer(running Windows XP or Vista) and access/edit documents on the Windows computer? Looked at [url]http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1424[/url] and [url]http://apple-ipad-tablet-help.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-setup-ipad-vpn.html[/url] I know another option is VNC and the free Mocha VNC lite is an app which can aid you to connect to a Windows running computer Which(out of VPN or VNC) is better to use a iPad to connect to their computer(running Windows XP or Vista)? ...

Legacy ap to run on Vista 64 using Cent OS? Is it possible?
I have a legacy ap that will not run on Vista 64. (sorry for mentioning the dreaded Vista word). I can use something like VMWare or MSFT-VM but the customer would need a copy of XP. I had heard from a programmer friend that the customers could maybe download CentOS or Wine and they have emulation. The customer could download one of them and run the legacy application with either Cent OS or Wine because they have emulation to run Windows aps built in? The customer would not need a copy of XP. Does this make sense? I am trying make it simple to download and set up. I am trying to see if ...

possible? ssh-connection as XP- network connection
Hello I'm using Win XP and SSH 3.2.0 to etablish a SSH2 connection to a server. Everything works fine. I wonder if there is an XP-tool that you can establish an network drive in XP which uses the ssh2 protocol. So that i can access the files on the server direct from any windows program using the open/save command. Please don't tell me that i need to make modifications on the server (install samba ect.). I just want to make modifications on my windows-client. I don't have administrator rights on the server. Thanks for any help, Bernd > I'm using Win XP and SSH...

Is it possible to run WINE without a DE running?
Hey :) I'm setting up a little personal server to serve files and other stuff. One thing I'd like it to do is to run DC++ 24/7, but I'd like to not run a desktop environment unless it's absolutely necessary. Is it possible to run a graphical app in WINE without running a DE? TIA, Daniel -- "I marry Calculon, divorce him, take half his money, and turn back into a guy - it's sort of a two-person pyramid scheme." --Bender In article <34l8epF4c11nbU1@individual.net>, DanielEKFA <sorry.no.em@il.i.get.vira.and.spam.invalid> writes: &...

Running 2 PPPoE connections connecting to the same PPPoE server.

is it possible to connect to db2/390 without having db2 connect?
Hi I have a DB2 v8.1 on AIX and DB2 Connect EE on Solaris wich is connected to OS/390 DB2 subsystems via APPC / SNA. I have cataloged the DB2 Connect instance as tcpip node and then the Host DB cataloged on that node...this works from v7.2 Fixpack 11 clients and servers, but with v8.1 server I get SQL1334N. Does anyone has an idea? Thanks aka SNA / APPC support is extremely limited inb Version 8. Recommendations: 1. drop SNA and try TCP/IP only or 2. upgrade to the latest fixpak of DB2 v8, and try CPIC support (v8 equivalent of APPC / SNA) aka wrote: > ...

AS400 runs, and runs, and runs
A friend went to a conference last week. One of the speakers said they went to a location as a consultant to review their systems and suggest possible upgrades. The consultants found the file servers but they couldn't find any physical device that was actually performing the daily business task. After a day of searching and tracing cables they had maintenance rip the drywall from an interior wall. Behind the drywall was a closet door, in the closet was an AS400. None of the current employees knew the AS400 existed. It had been buried inside a closet for at least 5 years, but it was stil...

possible to connect
Hi, I'm able to connect to two iNet connections at one time, would it be possible to add those to one? I mean when I'm connected to both at one time, would it be possible to add the connections together so I'll get a faster one? Thanks! -- roN www.rideon.ch On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:47:54 +0100, "Ron Eggler" <NOspam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm able to connect to two iNet connections at one time, would it be >possible to add those to one? I mean when I'm connected to both at one time, >would it be possible to add the connections t...

Is possible / or how to run?
Is following possible or how to run? I get a crash at the Line GetPropList .... TMyClass = class AString : string end; procedure func1; begin func2(TMyClass); // The Object not a Instanz of a Object (similar to the Function SizeOf) end; procedure func2(AClassRef : TClass); var PropList : TPropList; begin GetPropList(AClassRef.ClassInfo, tkProperties, @PropList); end Or how I get the information about field name and typ without a Instanz? Frank In article <414babdf$0$162$9b622d9e@news.freenet.de>, "Frank Hahn" <franky15@freenet....

Connect not possible
Hello, I have a Client (DB2 V7.2 Fix 11 Server Fix 11) both on Windows 2000. After the installation of new software the user (normal user) can no more connect to db2. In the db2 log there are following error codes: 2004-04-27-13.50.13.082000 Instance:DB2 Node:000 PID:1480(CRM.exe) TID:812 Appid: common_communication sqlcctcpconnr Probe:42 DIA3207E Der TCP/IP-Aufruf "gethostbyname" gab h_errno="11001" zur�ck. If I reinstall DB2 everything works ok, until the NEXT Installation. What can this be? Gr��e, Frank 11001 is "authoritive: h...

Specific IP data to a specific connection when multiple connections running
Hello everyone I am going through some trouble, which I cant figure out how to solve. I have a computer which I have to connect to a VPN through dial-up, which I havedone pretty easily. But I have to remotely access that same machine through LAN. The problem is that the machine when connected simultaneously to the LAN and the dial-up VPN, doesn't send the data to the VPN and recieve from it like it should, instead I think it directs the packets to the LAN. But the good part of the problem (which I think will make it easier to solve!) is that when I use the dial-up to connect to the VPN, ...

SAS/CONNECT: Trying to run simple MP Connect example
Hi, all. More misadventures with SAS/CONNECT. I am trying to learn how to use MP Connect, so I tried to run a very simple example in SAS 8.2 on a Windows XP IBM T30 Thinkpad, like one shown in: http://support.sas.com/documentation/hosts/pc/papers/8 something like this: options autosignon = yes ; options sascmd = "C:\Program Files\SAS Institute\SAS\V8\sas.exe"; /* Remote submit first task. */ rsubmit process=task1 wait=no; data part1 ; keep i j ; do i = 1 to 100 ; j = 2 * i ; output ; end ; run; endrsubmit; /* Remote submit second task. */ /* SIGNON performed auto...

Run as is it possible ??
hello, can i run an executable file from vb with a privilege of an admin on xp or other windows ?? ex: in win 2000 prof we can right click an icon and select run as and select the user name and password so can we do this process run as from the vb code ?? thx a lot. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Web resources about - Is it possible to run TransFile WIN200 in VISTA to connect to HP200LX? - comp.sys.palmtops