Looking for old DOS based palmtops

If you have any for sale then you can reach me on the tankraider.com forums, just post there.
0
hiddenbelow
8/13/2015 9:29:21 AM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

28 DOS fallacies. DOS palmtop vs. Win CE/PPC palmtops
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/DOS-Fal.html I would have to agree with many of these. But I think DOS should always be used in conjunction with Windows instead of replacing it. But then again this depends on the scanario. As for me how much I wish I would have known about the HP 200LX DOS palmtop PC (http://www.daniel-hertrich.de/200lx/) before I went Windows CE. Some CE screenshots http://johnw.freeshell.org/graphics/HPCbackground.BMP http://johnw.freeshell.org/graphics/hpc/pine.jpg http://johnw.freeshell.org/graphics/hpc/ Having tested a HP 200LX I can vouch that this m...

palmtop
Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? Master wrote: > > Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? The question naturally arises: what will you use for a joystick? ;-) Depends what kind of palmtop you have... A palmtop can be anything between a palmpilot to a micro laptop. does it have windows xp installed? -Tim "Master" <nl__StefanNOO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns93B3735654A47stefanhotmailcom@130.139.56.200... > Can I run IL-2 FB on a palmtop? ...

KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...
After being hit by bad case of melancolly, I was wondering if it possible to download the very old KDE-wallpapers (red-and-black- berries, green-figs, paper,...) from somewhere -- or alternatively, download an old version of kde-base. I tried KDE, but they only had v. 2.2.2 and newer, and there these wallpapers had been cut. So... 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files are still available. 2) Is there any mirrors that still have kde-1.X available? -Koppe Koppe wrote : > 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files > are still...

Looking for old dos games
Anybody have some old dos games they want to unload cheap? Especially looking for Dune 2 and Civilization 1. Boxed with all manuals please. TeoZ wrote: > Anybody have some old dos games they want to unload cheap? > Especially looking for Dune 2 and Civilization 1. Boxed with all manuals > please. I have Terminator 2029 (with Operation Scour), SkyNET, and a couple others whose names escape me. Of course, they're different styles of games than what you said you were looking for. ...

Looking for an old DOS simulation
Ages and ages ago I remember playing a very rudimentary F4 radar- intercept simulator on my XT. The game had a simple CGA display of some of the F4's instruments, and flew using the keyboard. After you either succeeded or failed in the intercept attempt, the game would display your flight profile vs. your target. Does this ring any bells? Anyone still have this antique gem? -- Bruce H McIntosh - scotsman@afn.og - http://www.afn.org/~scotsman - WA4UF Retrotechnologist and network geek with a strong affinity for Telecasters On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:27:24 +0000 (UTC), B...

Recommend MS-Based PalmTop?
I'm a longtime PalmPilot/Sony Clie user who would like to explore the Dark Side. Looking for a reasonably-priced device that I can also dabble in development via MS's PC-based development environment on. Suggestions? -- PeteCresswell ...

Looking for old dos games
Anybody have some old dos games they want to unload cheap? Especially looking for Dune 2 and Civilization 1. Boxed with all manuals please. TeoZ wrote: > Anybody have some old dos games they want to unload cheap? > Especially looking for Dune 2 and Civilization 1. Boxed with all manuals > please. I have Terminator 2029 (with Operation Scour), SkyNET, and a couple others whose names escape me. Of course, they're different styles of games than what you said you were looking for. ...

looking for old dos program
Hello all, I am looking for the following dos program. The company is now defunct. I have archived my system using this software and somehow have lost the program to access the archives! If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Product: OffLoad Needs: IBM PC, DOS 3.0 or better. 640k RAM, hard disk, one floppy drive. Author: FBN Software, 408-446-9039 Registration: $49.95 Registration benefits: Printed manual and latest version on disk, pre-printed labels for your archive disks, beta test new versio...

looking for OLD OLD software
Hello all ... I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software to program some xilinx xc3000 parts. If anybody has such software they are looking to give away/sell (or know where to find) ... let me know. Thanks and Regards -Chris Open a webcase, We will support old software if you tell us what you need, Austin Chris Beg wrote: > Hello all ... > > I know this is an odd request, but i'm looking for some old xilinx software > to program some xilinx xc3000 parts. If anybody has such software they are > looking to give away/sell (or k...

Should I sell my J720 and move to a PocketPC or DOS Palmtop?
I keep thinking about doing this. The HPC world is DEAD, as their is virtually no new software being developed, and virtually NO SUPPORT. The HPLX DOS machines will last longer and hold their value longer, because they run a more universal OS, and seem to still hold value for certain industries. Aviation, data collection, and trains would be just a few that still use the HP DOS machines. I've thought about selling and moving to the HP 200LX DOS 5.x machine several times. If I did sell and move to a PocketPC what would you recommend? I may have asked this question before, but r...

Who still uses a 200LX or DOS LX Palmtop?
If so what are your uses? I bid on one on ebay and hope to finally playu with one. I played with a 95LX but was not impressed. John -- 1Cor. 1:18 � For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (Read John MacArthur's "Ashamed of the Gospel" when the church becomes like the world). John wrote: > If so what are your uses? I bid on one on ebay and hope to finally > playu with one. I played with a 95LX but was not impressed. > > > John > -- > 1Cor. 1:1...

Looking for *old*old* MetroNub
Working on a longstanding project (it's in CWPro4 using IDE 3.3), I came upon a need to use the CW debugger in Classic--but I can't find MetroNub, and can't find my CDs to get it from. Can anybody help with a copy of the right MetroNub for IDE3.3 in OS9/Classic? Please reply by private email. In article <040420051304118013%mac@casteel.org>, Michael Casteel <mac@casteel.org> wrote: >Working on a longstanding project (it's in CWPro4 using IDE 3.3), I >came upon a need to use the CW debugger in Classic--but I can't find >MetroNub, and can...

I'm looking for a really old DOS game
I played it back in about 1988 on a C64. It was a space war game, but it didn't have graphics as such; just a collection of letters on a grid, each of which represented planets. Each planet produced a different number of spaceships per turn, and the only way to know that amount was to send ships to it, and thus conquer it. The general idea was to keep your ships in space, flitting between these planets so that your opponent couldn't easily track how many reinforcements you had or where they were. There would be reports of how many landed or how many left some particular wo...

Looking for: A cool old tcl/Tk-based game
Years ago, I found a cool little card game, written in tcl/Tk. It showed a 3x3 array of "cards". A card had an image of a geometric shape on it. Each card image had (if I remember correctly) 3 attributes (color, shape, etc.), with (I think) four possible variants per attribute. The game was to, as quickly as possible, plug in cards so that you'd get 3 cards in a row in which all attributes had different attribute values. This would throw those cards into a "finished" heap, and deal out three new cards. I think you had to "beat the clock"; get through the dec...

Web resources about - Looking for old DOS based palmtops - comp.sys.palmtops

Palmtop PC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Palmtop PC is an about pocket calculator -sized, battery-powered PC in a horizontal clamshell design with integrated keyboard and display. ...

Palm officially out of ideas, debuts 1990s palmtop concept
Palm's new Foleo "mobile companion" allows you to access e-mail, office files …

Brain scan: From palmtops to brain cells - The Economist
Corrections to this article Illustration by Andy Potts THE lecture theatre at Rensselaer Polytechnic, America's oldest engineering school, is ...

3M to Show New Pico and Palmtop Mobile Projectors at CES
3M is introducing two mobile mini-projectors at CES: the MP220, a 50-lumen LCOS-based pico projector, and the MP410, a 300-lumen DLP palmtop ...

New Palms Outshine Color Win CE Palmtops - Zoom Image 1 - PCWorld
Compaq Aero 2100, HP Jornada 420; 3Com Palm IIIx and Palm V

Filling the palmtop void
Filling the palmtop void

Palmtop NetBSD 10
sparcv9 writes "The NetBSD Team has added another port to their ever-growing list. This time, it's NetBSD/hpcsh (HPC = Handheld PC, SH = Hitachi ...

App Store - AbbStore-Lite - Free Medical Abbreviations, Eponyms & Acronyms
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about AbbStore-Lite - Free Medical Abbreviations, Eponyms & Acronyms on the ...

Media, Business & Communications Timeline: 1996 to 2000
1996 399,629 industrial robots in use in Japan, 70,858 in US Nominet established US Health Insurance Portability & Accountabilility Act US ...