Sr. Oracle Database Developer - Bellevue, WA - 12 Months

Dear Partner:

Please forward the resumes to vs @mindlease.net

Here is a hot requirement for < Sr. Oracle Database Developer - Bellevue, W=
A - 12 Months >. Please let us know if you have suitable consultants availa=
ble for the below requirement.

Position: 	Sr. Oracle Database Developer
Location: 	Bellevue, WA
Duration: 	12 Months
Job Description:
Designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, s=
ystems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, =
as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate busin=
ess objectives.  Senior Developer leads moderately complex projects, often =
mentoring and providing guidance to peer developers, and will work under th=
e guidance of the Development Manager on complex projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical s=
pecifications.
Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functi=
onality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code bui=
lds, technical design descriptions and unit test results.
Develop application support documentation as required by the application su=
pport teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans=
 for scheduled systems enhancements.
Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and prog=
ram code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, re=
quirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applicati=
ons to team and development. Effectively communicate, collaborate and partn=
er with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Mana=
gement, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Supp=
ort on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
Review, redesign, enhance, and improve existing processes in an Oracle 11g.
Integrate exception handling and fault tolerance into code updates appropri=
ate to maintain high reliability.
Utilize and seek to improve departmental processes and services that facili=
tate the quality management of team development activities.
Functional/Technical Skills:
Demonstrated senior-level experience as a lead developer on at least one la=
rge project impacting multiple business units with technical leadership for=
 at least 3 project developers.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated experie=
nce in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of dev=
elopers, analysts and business clients.
Minimum 7 Years Application and Object Oriented Design Development Experien=
ce.
Minimum 4 years professional experience developing complex multi-tiered app=
lications in TSQL or PL/SQL code in an enterprise environment.
Strong experience in performance tuning concepts and practices involving la=
rge-scale complex databases.
Professional experience designing and developing TSQL queries in Microsoft =
SQL environment is desirable.
Experience with enterprise scheduling tools such as TIDAL is desirable.
Highly qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience in:
Oracle 11g Development

PLEASE PROVIDE US BELOW DETAILS WHILE SENDING THE RESUME:
Full Name:
Contact Number:
E-Mail ID:
Present Location:
Preferred Location:
Availability:
Visa Status:

Thanks,

MIND LEASE, INC.
28345 Beck Road, Suite 304,
Wixom, MI 48393.
Phone: 	(248) 402-1238
E-Mail ID: 	vs @mindlease.net
URL:		www.mindlease.net
0
mindlease
3/30/2014 7:53:46 PM
comp.sys.palmtops 4109 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool Computers, REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of t...

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of the database developmen...

US-PA: Malvern-Sr. Oracle Database Developer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is a regional job board serving all industries and occupations in the PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, and DC areas. We offer a regional job board, online learning, and regional job fair events for jobseekers who live in our areas of focus. To Learn More: Job Board: http://www.JobCircle.com?source=ng eLearning: http://www.JobCircle.com/courseware?source=ng Job Fairs: http://JobCircleJobFairs.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Sr. Orac...

Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?
I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g which seems to contain the tools needed for this. But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just development tools... Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not found the right option in developer suite? If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can use the developer license for the work I need to do. Thanks for any help, John Burton "John Burton" <john.burton@jbmail.com> wrote in message news:chpd22$hh6@odbk17.prod.google.c...

Immediate interviews for Oracle PL/SQL Developer,Sr. Java/J2EE Developer,C#.NET Developer with API& MVVM
Hi, Hope you are doing great!!=20 Please find the requirement below and if you feel the skills matches, forwa= rd the resume to vasavi@pegasyssoft.com Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer Locations: Sacramento, CA Duration: 6 Months H1/GC/USC Additional Details: Preferably local candidates or within 2 hours driving proximity Will hire o= ver phone interview if required Please send solid candidates with required = skills and desired skills.=20 Note: Selected candidate must be able to pass a Criminal Background check b= efore starting work. Note: Candidate must provide 3 references ...

Using Oracle Developer with Oracle 8.1.7 database
Hi. I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current versions or Oracle Developer Suite? Thank you, El DoDo march...@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to su...

Re: Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?
Thanks for the fast rely. I can always uninstall the tools and reinstall them afterwards if necessary "John Burton" <john.burton@jbmail.com> wrote in message news:chpe1m$jfc@odbk17.prod.google.com... > Thanks for the fast rely. > I can always uninstall the tools and reinstall them afterwards if > necessary yes more or less, but sometimes there are situations where you may expirience problems. install database in separate home for a start, might work without uninst. ...

Unable to connect to Oracle 9i database via Oracle 6i Developer
I've successfully installed Oracle 9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 and Oracle Forms Developer and Forms Server 6i (Patch 2) on a stand-alone PC running on Windows XP Pro but cannot connect to my Oracle databases via Developer's various functions -- Graphics Builder, Query Builder, Schema Builder, Procedure Builder, and Translation Builder. As you know, these functions want to connect to a database but I get this error at the Connect screen: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name As info, the user name and password are fine for both Oracle 9i and Developer. Oracle 9i works fi...

(860) US-CT-Windsor: Sr Oracle Developer (Java, Oracle 11i) (38578)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Sr Oracle Developer (Java, Oracle 11i) Skills ..... Java, HTML, Oracle 11i Location ... Windsor, CT Area Code .. 860 Term ....... Contract Le...

DIRECT CLIENT : 1.Sr Java Developer, 2.Developer (Python) - 06+ months
Hi All, Hope you are doing fine, We have couple of Direct Client requirement=92s in Austin / San Antonio, TX. if you have any available Consultant=92s please send resume with rate, Contact details, current location and Visa status ASAP. Immediate placement for the right Candidate. 1. Sr. Java Developer =96 6+ months 2. Developer (Python) =96 6 months Thanks and regards, Isaac Direct 213.233.3907 Office 213.233.3576 isaac@preludesys.com www.preludesys.com agasagi03@gmail.com 1.Job Title : Sr. Java Developer Location : Austin / San Antonio, Texas Project D...

US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303657609)
US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303657609) ============================================================================================= A strong data base developer / database admin needed for contract to hire opportunity in Austin Texas. Significant Oracle experience would be a must as well as strong MS SQL Server Submit responses to gcameron@eurosoft-inc.com ..45303657609. ...

US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45301857605)
US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45301857605) ============================================================================================= A strong data base developer / database admin needed for contract to hire opportunity in Austin Texas. Significant Oracle experience would be a must as well as strong MS SQL Server Submit responses to jgoolsby@eurosoft-inc.com ..45301857605. ...

US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303357602)
US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303357602) ============================================================================================= A strong data base developer / database admin needed for contract to hire opportunity in Austin Texas. Significant Oracle experience would be a must as well as strong MS SQL Server Submit responses to gcameron@eurosoft-inc.com ..45303357602. ...

US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303657609)
US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303657609) ============================================================================================= A strong data base developer / database admin needed for contract to hire opportunity in Austin Texas. Significant Oracle experience would be a must as well as strong MS SQL Server Submit responses to gcameron@eurosoft-inc.com ..45303657609. ...

US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303332411)
US-TX-Austin: Oracle/ SQL DBA Developer, SQL DBA, Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer; (45303332411) ============================================================================================= A strong data base developer / database admin needed for contract to hire opportunity in Austin Texas. Significant Oracle experience would be a must as well as strong MS SQL Server Submit responses to gcameron@eurosoft-inc.com ..45303332411. ...

Web resources about - Sr. Oracle Database Developer - Bellevue, WA - 12 Months - comp.sys.palmtops

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Video game developer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video game developer is a software developer (a business or an individual) that creates video games . A developer may specialize in a certain ...

Her Story developer Sam Barlow teases a ‘spiritual successor’
One of the best games of 2015 is getting a sequel, of sorts. Her Story developer Sam Barlow recently took to Twitter to post a pixelated one-page ...

Survey: Oculus Rift getting the most support from VR game developers
... is most likely to get a critical mass of support from the game development community. A new survey released ahead of March's Game Developers ...

Developer: Windows Store is a disaster
... get right is search. Users have to be able to find what they are looking for and discover titles that meet their needs. At the same time, developers ...

A developer is so frustrated by the Windows 10 app store, he's telling people to stop writing Windows ...
For months, developers have been complaining about a big problem with Microsoft's Windows 10 app store: their apps never show up in the search ...

Apple stopped a developer from building a handy feature for the iPhone — now it's building it itself
... for iPhones in November. But it wasn't an official app that could be downloaded through the App Store. Apple doesn't officially allow developers ...

Family Caught In Battle Between HOA & Developers While Their Yard Falls Into Pond
... which is supposed to handle such disasters, but they do nothing because the pond in question still technically belongs to the developers, who ...

Former Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld is now an iPhone developer
... Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld, one of the key individuals responsible for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, is now an iPhone game developer. ...

Latest Banksy artwork covered up by developers
... created a new artwork criticising the tactics used in The Jungle refugee camp in Calais - but it was covered up with wood shortly after developers ...