Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 06106

I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical.  I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A.  I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go to ebay but I don't know what kind of meory, cards and such are compaitble with my machine.  Help please.

Virgina
ghtpl@yahoo.com
http://ipods-imacs.com

Ea*.CtrHYrQ%&&._KVg$gu@EU
0
Virgina
1/27/2010 8:52:26 PM
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow