Cheap Ink Cartridges

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>We have a smal business but we go through tons of color
ink and we were spending a bundle on ink cartridges, refillls, we tried it
all.&nbsp; One of our clients has put together a resource site for printing
supplies and services of all kinds.&nbsp; The information is unbiased and shows
you just about everything out there.&nbsp; Whatever your print needs and demands
are I would recommend checkingthis site out and seeing where you can save
money.&nbsp; It's free and you don't have to sign up for anything, it is simple
an informational site.</P>
<P>Their URL is</P>
<P><A
href="http://farpointprintservices.com">http://farpointprintservices.com</A></P>
<P>Nicole and Joe!</P>
<P>Interested in Politics</P>
<P><A href="http://ademocraticfuture.com">http://ademocraticfuture.com</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

0
Nicole
2/17/2009 4:03:34 AM
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow