diab

hi,
    Can anybody tell me what is the equivalent option "-nostdlib" of
GNU, for DIAB compiler.
as I am facing the errors shown below..

dld: warning: Don't know where to allocate input section:
dld:   no matching input specification found in linker command file
dld:   Section name: .ctors
dld:   File: stdfn.o(C:\diab\5.2.1.0\PPCE\libi.a)
dld: Unable to link without .ctors or .dtors section allocation
dmake:  Error code 129, while making 'atp.elf'
        1 file(s) copied.
        1 file(s) copied.
        1 file(s) copied.

the reason is i do not want to use std lib in my code.....

thanks
Balram.

0
balramvn
12/29/2005 11:35:11 AM
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow