Linking problem

Hi,
       I am Vijay Bhaskar. I am facing some linking problems while
       running the program in Diab compiler.

       For referrence i am pasting the linking problem below.

       Undefined symbol 'atan2' in file 'filename.o'

       After that i have added the corresponding library function in
       linker options (libm.a) to avoid this problem.

       I got rid of above probelm, but i am facing some other problem
       which is also pasated below.

       Undefined symbol

       '__errno_fn' in file 'atan2.o(C:\diab\5.2.1.0\PPCEH\libm.a

       I am unable to resolve the above problem.

       Can u please provide me the solution to avoid the above problem

                               (or)

       Can u please provide me any new solution, whenver we are using
       liabrary functions like atan (or) sqrt.

       Kindly do the needful.

Regards,
Vijay Bhaskar
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow