Power Quicc 3 problem HW/SW ??

Hi all,
Our MPC8548E is having problems loading the DDR2 memory (boot) from
the driver burned on the flash.
The DDR interface and flash interface (LBC) were tested stand alone
and found to be working properly.
Errors accour only when writing the DDR from the flash and it happens
(the error) at the same data sequence every time.
When we changed the code a little bit and this data shifted to another
address we got the same error at the same 64 bits of data with the
address shift in the DDR.

I will be happy to know if you guys have any ideas ...
Thanks, Moti.
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow