Refrigerator Shelves

FIFO Can Tracker- Food Storage Canned Foods Organizer/Rotater/Dispenser: Kitchen, Cupboard, Pantry- Rotate Up To 54 Cans
Price:$39.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001JYJ3FO
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001JYJ3FO

FIFO Mini Can Tracker- Food Storage Canned Foods Organizer/Rotater/Dispenser: Kitchen, Cupboard, Pantry- Rotate Up To 30 Cans
Price:$34.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001JYMAA4
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001JYMAA4

Summit: SPR6OS 24'' Outdoor Refrigerator with 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity, Glass Shelves, Door Shelves, Can
Price:$1,019.96
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000Y8WP38
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000Y8WP38

Metal Mesh Cabinet Shelf - Small (Silver) (4"H x 9.5"W x 9.5"D)
Price:$5.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000R9XSE4
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R9XSE4

[...]

0
Averill
5/21/2009 4:36:01 AM
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Lead Sys Tech and Sys Admin Web Services
Hi, I work on Cox Communications' internal hiring team at our headquarters in Atlanta (Fortune 500 company, 6.3 million subscribers nationwide). I have a couple positions here in Atlanta that require Solaris expertise and just wanted to see if any members of this group might be interested or know someone that may be. Please forgive me if this is not an appropriate use of the board--I read through the Style Guide and it appears that this is appropriate. Please feel free to reach me directly at danny.palmer@cox.com. The first position, System Administrator Web Services, requires a UNIX ...

where are the PowerPC 970 tech docs?
I apparently am not smart enough to find a single actual hardware reference document on the PowerPC 970. Just a list of all the instruction latencies will do. I don't want to believe that such a document isn't publicly available, yet I've looked high and low and haven't seen it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, jasonp In article <40a76622.549728793@news.verizon.net>, vze44bdb@verizon.net (Jason Papadopoulos) wrote: > I apparently am not smart enough to find a single actual hardware > reference document on the PowerPC 970. Just a list of...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

SN#20678 Storage Tech Tips, Videos, and Resources for Sys Admins
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 128 Issue 3 2008-10-17 Article 20678 from section "Storage" Links to Everything Storage With the help of BigAdmin we've made available an article whose purpose is to share links to a flurry of things relevant to storage technology. The Table of contents is as follows: - Storage Articles on BigAdmin - Other Storage Resources - Sun Open Storage Videos - Videos and Postcasts From Sun Storage Platform Software Group Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=20678 Have...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

sys
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Tech
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tech_Junkies_Computor_Questions_Answers/ We are looking for members with Question and Answers Computor animation , music , security , softwear , web serving etc . Take a moment and see what we are about . You could like as do many thanks --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.560 / Virus Database: 352 - Release Date: 1/8/04 ...

PowerPC
At the Ohio inux Fest http://www.ohiolinux.org on 02Oct2004 in Columbus Ohio we plan to have a PowerPC BOF meeting where I will demonstrate at least two Mini-ITX based PowerPC systems. Since I am chairing the BOF, the best way to get additional info is to e-mail me hb then last name at earthlink dot net If you wish to attend rules require that you register beforehand. Henry Keultjes ...

powerpc
Hi, How to time jobs of powerpc in the EDK? Do anyone have some examples? Thanks, Terrence ...

PowerPC
Hi, I hope this is the right group for my questions. If I missed, I apologize in advance. The thing is I need to know lots of trivial details about the PEGASOS and the AmigaOne for an Open Firmware tutorial I maintain. <http://www.netneurotic.net/mac/openfirmware.html> If anybody could answer these questions, I would be very happy indeed. 1. Is there a _current_ Web site that could be seen as a home page for the AmigaOne hardware architecture? The one amiga.com points to seems outdated. The PEGASOS has a nice easy-to-find home page. 2. Can anybody send me a file contai...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

FYI Sys Shock and Sys Shock2
Up in a.b.games now "Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... > Up in a.b.games now If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them again. Thanks. On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:37:18 +0100, "CJM" <cjmuk2008@gmail.removethis.com> wrote: >"Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message >news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... >> Up in a.b.games now > >If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them ag...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
Basically, the idea is that stuff specific to a given node will be in its SYS$SPECIFIC directory and stuff common to all nodes (satellites or not) booting from the same system disk will be in SYS$COMMON. A good idea as far as it goes, but does it go far enough? In particular, there are two additional categories, which I'll give the obvious names SYS$CLUSTER and SYS$WORLD. SYS$CLUSTER would include stuff common to all nodes in a cluster, i.e. would differ from SYS$COMMON if there is more than one system disk in the cluster. The obvious place for this stuff is somewhere which is not ...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

sys.stderr.write and sys.exit
Is the same use _sys.stderr.write('error message'); sys.exit(1)_ than _sys.exit('error message')_ ? Note: help(sys.exit) If the status is omitted or None, it defaults to zero (i.e., success). If the status is numeric, it will be used as the system exit status. If it is another kind of object, it will be printed and the system exit status will be one (i.e., failure). "GinTon" <jonas.esp@googlemail.com> writes: > Is the same use _sys.stderr.write('error message'); sys.exit(1)_ > than _sys.exit('error message')_ ? (Note: The underscore &...

sys.stdout vs. sys.stderr
In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? They are both line_buffered and stdout doesn't seem to use a larger-grain buffering, so they seem to be identical with respect to buffering. Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? > In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the > initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? No. > Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? That depends on the operating system. These us...

High-tech vs. cheap-tech
An interesting viewpoint from an analyst firm about why HP is doing well, Dell is not; and why AMD is doing well, but Intel is not. It was written in Barron's. Technology Tilts to Upscale Caris & Co. 1250 Broadway, 27th Floor New York, N.Y. 10001 (Tel) (917) 464-1600 THERE IS A POWERFUL DYNAMIC in the technology business that is required to explain many recent developments -- at times customers actively seek out more-expensive and more-capable products while shunning lost-cost products that are viewed as obsolete. In periods of rapid change, like now, many people will spend more to...

question about sys.exc_type and sys.exc_value
Here is an exercise from Learning Python that I wrote myself: import sys import traceback class MyError: pass def oops(): raise MyError() def safe(func, *args): try: apply(func, args) except: traceback.print_exc() print 'Got', sys.exc_type, sys.exc_value safe(oops) And here is the output: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Python24/oops.py", line 11, in safe apply(func, args) File "C:/Python24/oops.py", line 7, in oops raise MyError() MyError: <__main__.MyError instance at 0x00B475A8> Go...

com.sys & vcom.sys
It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com drivers. After installation I removed the entries from config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's the cure? :-) Wayne -- While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address will be considered to be spam and deleted without being read. Wayne wrote: > It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I > did it yesterday I...

Win98 IO.SYS / JO.SYS
Does anyone happen to know how many sectors or clusters are loaded of IO.SYS (or JO.SYS, if it's different), under Win98? is there a limit to the number of clusters that get loaded? or is the whole chain loaded? i know that execution begins at 0070:0200... (as opposed to MSDOS v6.22, starting IO.SYS execution at 0070:0000) ...i'm just trying to figure out how much code i can pack into JO.SYS before i have to start loading something else off of the disk... i don't want to have to worry about the disk for the time being... thanks in advance Bx.C Bx. C wrote: > Does anyone ha...

Re: SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
> >What are some real-world examples of stuff which is common to all nodes > >which boot from a common system disk, but not common to all nodes in a > >cluster, even in a share-as-much-as-possible cluster? > > One use of a cluster is testing new system SW. You can make a copy of your > main system disk and upgrade the software there (say, a VMS patch). Then > boot one system using that disk and see how it works, while the rest of the > cluster does your production work using the old system without the upgrade. > In that case, any files affected by the ...

Web resources about - Refrigerator Shelves - comp.sys.powerpc.tech

Refrigerator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A refrigerator (colloquially fridge ) is a common household appliance that consists of a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump (mechanical, ...

refrigerator pickles - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... had good results using small English cucumbers as well.) Pour boiling hot brine over cucumber slices, filling up jar, cover and place in refrigerator ...

MR BIG TOILET PAPER - REFRIGERATOR PERRY & AL MOLINARO (HAPPY DAYS) - YouTube
This is a celebrity TV commercial for a discontinued brand of toilet paper. Chicago Bears player, William "Refrigerator" Perry, and "Happy Days" ...

Here's The Right Way To Organise Your Refrigerator
Refrigerators are complex and beautiful machines. They’re also much more nuanced than you might expect.

Alberta flood: 'I watched a refrigerator go by. It's insane'
Torrential rains and widespread flooding in southern Alberta have left people throughout the province in awe at the power and scope of the devastation ...

Sketchy rumor suggests Apple will converge a refrigerator and a toaster, 12.9 inch iPad will run both ...
... an earnings call from 2012 , Tim Cook described Windows tablets (which have both desktop and ‘Metro tablet’ modes) as a converging of a refrigerator ...

LG Sweden Unveils 'Tweeting' Refrigerator
LG Sweden has turned to Twitter to raise awareness of its new refrigerator range. To get people talking about its "door-in-door" technology, ...

My Other Follower is a Refrigerator
Prediction: by next year, 30% of people will have household appliances in their Google+ Circles.

Are large refrigerators responsible for US obesity?
It’s more than just the refrigerator size , but sure, large US fridges may contribute to the problem. More after this excerpt. This is about ...