Text Advertising and Paid To Click Site

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Hello Fellow Internet User,<BR><BR>I wanted to tell you
about AdBuddy.Net, a great PTC website. AdBuddy.Net pays you to view their
advertisers' websites. It's so easy, and FREE too! In addition, you'll be
enrolled in the AdBuddy.Net affiliate program for FREE, where you'll earn 100%
commission on the advertiser websites that your referrals view. Check it out! I
think you'll like it.<BR><BR>Click here to sign up:<BR><A
href="http://adbuddy.net/?rb=farpoint7" target=_blank><SPAN class=yshortcuts
id=lw_1234838416_0>http://adbuddy.net/?rb=farpoint7</SPAN></A><BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Sean</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

0
Elvin
2/17/2009 3:13:21 AM
comp.sys.powerpc.tech 819 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow