IRIX 6.5 Indigo2 Video stuff (Video for Impact or is it Indigo2 video)

Hello,

 A while ago I added some board to my Max Impact Indigo^2 system. It
adds the Indycam connector, composite in and out or such.

 Anyways, the CD with the kit was for 6.2. I've never been able to
locate the stuff for 6.5, which is a prereq for installing the other
stuff in the optional directory on the base IRIX 6.5

 Does anyone have the CD with the 6.5 stuff for the board I am
speaking of? I would like to put it to use allowing me to watch a
composite video source in a window, I'm assuming the capabilities are
that of a SGI Indy.

 Thanks in advance.
0
ethan
1/10/2004 5:00:39 AM
comp.sys.sgi.hardware 1558 articles. 0 followers. jbilinkiewicz (2) is leader. Post Follow

TakeNet GmbH                        Mobil: 0171/60 57 963
D-97080 Wuerzburg                 Tel: +49 931 903-2243
Alfred-Nobel-Stra´┐Że 20            Fax: +49 931 903-3025

"Ethan" <ethan@757.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hello,
>
>  A while ago I added some board to my Max Impact Indigo^2 system. It
> adds the Indycam connector, composite in and out or such.
>
>  Anyways, the CD with the kit was for 6.2. I've never been able to
> locate the stuff for 6.5, which is a prereq for installing the other
> stuff in the optional directory on the base IRIX 6.5
>
>  Does anyone have the CD with the 6.5 stuff for the board I am
> speaking of? I would like to put it to use allowing me to watch a
> composite video source in a window, I'm assuming the capabilities are
> that of a SGI Indy.

You need the base packages first before you can start with an upgrade from
the /unbundeld directory.
Take a look to
http://futuretech.mirror.vuurwerk.net/depot/ and download the base package.

regards