connecting a re

> have a real spectrum lying around for over 20 years here in the US - <
>ould like to see if it still works. I have bought a transformer to <
>andle the voltage, but am still struggling to find an affordable <
>olution for PAL to ATSC (US digital TV standard) conversion. Any ideas?<
><
><

Most Vizio TVs will support PAL and
NTSC (at least all the ones I've
used).  I hook up all my PAL equipment
up to a small 24" TV on my
retro-computer desk and it works fine.

...: From Particles! BBS - http://www.particles.org
...: Posted via Netsender 128 v0.90 for Centipede BBS
0
Ice_Breaker
11/21/2016 12:03:20 PM
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <5832e288$0$64319$b1db1813$145976f0@news.astraweb.com>,
Ice_Breaker@particlesbbs.dyndns.org says...

> > have a real spectrum lying around for over 20 years here in the US - <
> >ould like to see if it still works. I have bought a transformer to <
> >andle the voltage, but am still struggling to find an affordable <
> >olution for PAL to ATSC (US digital TV standard) conversion. Any ideas?<
> ><
> ><
>

> Most Vizio TVs will support PAL and
> NTSC (at least all the ones I've
> used).  I hook up all my PAL equipment
> up to a small 24" TV on my
> retro-computer desk and it works fine.
>

> ..: From Particles! BBS - http://www.particles.org
> ..: Posted via Netsender 128 v0.90 for Centipede BBS

Interesting, will research Vizio ... thank you.

--
Supratim Sanyal
DECnet VMSMAIL: QCOCAL::SANYAL (via HECnet)
Internet email: http://mcaf.ee/sdlg9f
QCOCAL - VAXserver 3900/OpenVMS 7.3 - telnet://sanyalnet-openvms-
vax.freeddns.org
CLOUDY - VAX-11/780/OpenVMS 7.3 - SET HOST from QCOCAL
JUICHI - PDP-11/24/RSX-11M-PLUS - SET HOST from QCOCAL
SunOS 5.11/Solaris 11 OpenIndiana: ssh sanyal.duckdns.org
SanyalCraft Minecraft Server: sanyal.duckdns.org:25565
NTP servers: sanyalnet-ntp.freeddns.org,sanyalnet-cloud-
vps.freeddns.org,sanyalnet-cloudvps2.freeddns.org
Ad-Blocking Recursive DNS Servers: sanyalnet-cloud-
vps.freeddns.org,sanyalnet-cloudvps2.freeddns.org
WBRi Radio Stream: banglaradio.homeip.net:8000
Anonymous FTP: sanyal.duckdns.org / HTTP wrapper for FTP:
http://sanyal.duckdns.org:81
0
Supratim