Found and for sale,

While rooting around boxes of left over Sinclair and Timex related stuff
I found a partially built 'Hunter' board kit.

It is an 8K RAM/ROM add-on to the expansion buss.

It looks like its all there including the paperwork.
This added non-volitle ram to the zx81 or the TS1000 I believe.
It also says it accepts EPROMs.

It is something that was left over from the SyncWare News days

It is for sale now.

Paul Holmgren, formally of Mechanical Affinity

0
hp
10/28/2016 10:35:25 PM
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I miss all this dabbling about in out of date computers, but sadly my eyes
will not work sufficiently any more to allow me to use anything other than
pcs macs etc with voice output for all things. Yes I do have a uspeach for
the speccy, but its not really practical to write or run software using it!
 Brian

--
 -----  -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...