Fuller Box on a 128k?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether a Fuller box can be used with a 128k Spectrum,
in order to get 6-channel sound?

If so, does any software exist that takes advantage of this?

BTW, if anyone has details on the ports used by the Melodik (or about the
Didaktik machines in general), I'd very much appreciate it!

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady
0

Stuart Brady wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether a Fuller box can be used with a 128k Spectrum,
> in order to get 6-channel sound?

Yep, that idea occurred to me last year, and after a bit of hardware
assistance from Mike (who *will* be coming to Henry J Bean's this
weekend so that I can buy him that drink...) to get it working alongside
my DivIDE, I got it playing six channels into a pair of headphones,
three channels in each ear. There is a snag, though, and to quote from
my post on the WOS forums where this subject last came up
<http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=6440&forum=4>:

"Unfortunately, for reasons that completely stump me, the pitch has a
tendency to drift rather a lot relative to the built-in AY. (This is
blatantly impossible, because they're both sharing the same crystal for
timing.) I tried to compensate for it with a manual tuning routine, but
the results were not particularly pleasant. The idea certainly has
potential, though, and I might revisit it at some point."

> If so, does any software exist that takes advantage of this?

Other than the player that I wrote - no, not that I know of.

> BTW, if anyone has details on the ports used by the Melodik (or about the
> Didaktik machines in general), I'd very much appreciate it!

The Melodik uses the same ports as the AY, and I'm sure the Didaktik
machines do too, because a couple of the early Forever parties used them
to show the competition entries. If you want to know about the precise
bits used in the port decoding - well, that I can't help you with...
0
gasman (790)
2/21/2005 4:27:12 PM
Well, my 128 locked up if you plugged the box in, but then the 128 locked up
if you breathed on the edge connector!

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"Stuart Brady" <fr01fqo@qzh.np.hx.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether a Fuller box can be used with a 128k Spectrum,
> in order to get 6-channel sound?
>
> If so, does any software exist that takes advantage of this?
>
> BTW, if anyone has details on the ports used by the Melodik (or about the
> Didaktik machines in general), I'd very much appreciate it!
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Stuart Brady

0
Briang1 (1214)
2/21/2005 7:32:20 PM
Matthew Westcott <gasman@raww.org> wrote:
> "Unfortunately, for reasons that completely stump me, the pitch has a
> tendency to drift rather a lot relative to the built-in AY. (This is
> blatantly impossible, because they're both sharing the same crystal for
> timing.) I tried to compensate for it with a manual tuning routine, but
> the results were not particularly pleasant. The idea certainly has
> potential, though, and I might revisit it at some point."

IIUC, the clock for the 128K's built-in AY is divided by two.  Perhaps
the Fuller box does something different?

> The Melodik uses the same ports as the AY, and I'm sure the Didaktik
> machines do too, because a couple of the early Forever parties used them
> to show the competition entries. If you want to know about the precise
> bits used in the port decoding - well, that I can't help you with...

I assume you mean the 128K's built-in AY, here...

It sounds as though you might not be able to use the Fuller box on a 128K
without hardware modification -- is that correct?

Thanks!
--
Stuart Brady
0
Stuart Brady wrote:
> Matthew Westcott <gasman@raww.org> wrote:
>
>>"Unfortunately, for reasons that completely stump me, the pitch has a
>>tendency to drift rather a lot relative to the built-in AY.
>
> IIUC, the clock for the 128K's built-in AY is divided by two.  Perhaps
> the Fuller box does something different?

I don't think that's it - from what I can remember, the pitch was
jarringly different from the 128's AY, but less than a factor of two
out. It isn't a constant difference, either, which is the main thing
that puzzles me - it fluctuates over time, as if there's some
thermally-sensitive component screwing it up.

Hmm... could it be contended memory, perhaps? AIUI, the ULA prevents
clock signals from reaching the Z80 when contention happens - could it
be that it also omits those pulses from the clock line on the edge
connector, but not the internal AY? I don't think I was anywhere near
contended memory when I ran that test, but that explanation seems
plausible...

>>The Melodik uses the same ports as the AY, and I'm sure the Didaktik
>>machines do too, because a couple of the early Forever parties used them
>>to show the competition entries. If you want to know about the precise
>>bits used in the port decoding - well, that I can't help you with...
>
> I assume you mean the 128K's built-in AY, here...

Oops, yes. What I meant to say was "The Melodik uses the same ports as
the 128", which would have made that paragraph vaguely meaningful.

> It sounds as though you might not be able to use the Fuller box on a 128K
> without hardware modification -- is that correct?

You can definitely use it - OUT to the appropriate port, get sound out.
It just sounds crap alongside the internal AY, that's all.
0
gasman (790)

Fuller Orator (speech synthesis box)
Hello, Is there anyone out there with more info on the Fuller Orator speech box? It does not seem to work as the Currah Speech unit and I don't have any documentation with it. I searched the Internet and www.worldofspectrum.org of course, but no luck. If there is anyone with documentation who is willing to scan these page, that would be really appreciated!! Most urgent question, is how the video connection works. The Fuller Orator blocks the video out of the Spectrum and seems to replace it with a composite out??? I'm not sure about this and don'w wnt to do any tricky experiments. The connection for what I think is composite out, is a 3,5mm jack, same like the mic and ear connections... Many thanks in advance. George GdB wrote: > Hello, > > Is there anyone out there with more info on the Fuller Orator speech > box? It does not seem to work as the Currah Speech unit and I don't > have any documentation with it. I searched the Internet and > www.worldofspectrum.org of course, but no luck. WOS has the demonstration tape that came with the unit - you have to search for 'orator' rather than 'fuller orator' for it to turn up in the search though... http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseek.cgi?regexp=^Fuller+Box+%26+Orator+Demonstration$&pub=^Fuller+Micro+Systems+Ltd$ From what I remember, accessing the chip is a fairly primitive "OUT 123,n where n is a number for the allophone you want" affair - the demo ...

FA: Sinclair QL (Boxed) VGC
Sinclair QL Computer (Boxed) with extras. *No Reserve* http://tinyurl.com/3dt9dh "Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux, owned a Sinclair QL in his youth, and used it to learn programming. He was inspired by both the shortcomings and virtues of the Sinclair QDOS operating system to create Linux." ...

The UK World Of Spectrum and Como.sys.sinclair meet
Well, it had to happen sometime... Plans are afoot for a big meet next year for all specchums! Right now, voting is taking place for everyone's favourite place, day and time for the meet... http://www.hippykillers.gameguild.co.uk/meet/ So get voting! The page is there until New years eve. Get saving too! I feel that much alcyhol will be consumed! -- **************The Starglider*************** Public E-Mail. * http://www.starglider.dynu.com/radio * Ask for private * Starglider Radio - listen and enjoy! * address. * E-Mail:the_starglider2002@wibble.co.uk * _WW_ * CHANGE WIBBLE TO YAHOO TO REPLY * /_ _\ ******************************************* | O O | _____________________________________________________oOO_\/_OOo_____ And before anyone comments... yes I spelt "comp" wrong in the header! I've just woken up! -- **************The Starglider*************** Public E-Mail. * http://www.starglider.dynu.com/radio * Ask for private * Starglider Radio - listen and enjoy! * address. * E-Mail:the_starglider2002@wibble.co.uk * _WW_ * CHANGE WIBBLE TO YAHOO TO REPLY * /_ _\ ******************************************* | O O | _____________________________________________________oOO_\/_OOo_____ As an additional, don't vote for the month of January. It may be removed as it's soo close to xmas and money...

FA: Rotronics Wafadrive for Sinclair ZX Spectrum BOXED MINT
Rotronics Wafadrive for Sinclair ZX Spectrum BOXED MINT http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=moonchalk2 Really nice condition, you won't see better for a while. Hurry, ends today. Thanks for looking. MC Mint but no Rolos obviously... Brian -- Brian Gaff....Note, this account does not accept Bcc: email. graphics are great, but the blind can't hear them Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Moonchalk" <moonchalk@notreallymyemail.com> wrote in message news:45cef63c_3@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com... > Rotronics Wafadrive for Sinclair ZX Spectrum BOXED MINT > > http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=moonchalk2 > > Really nice condition, you won't see better for a while. > > Hurry, ends today. > > Thanks for looking. > > MC > ...

Combo Box to List Box
I have a combo box that gets it's values from a table. For example: ID Name 1 Book 2 Magazine 3 Novel I have a list box that displays a list of records. When the user adds the record a want the list box to be updated with the values from my fields including the combo box. The problem is, the value of the combo box (depending on the selection) is 1, 2, or 3 and that is what is displayed in the list box. I know it is an easy problem, but how do I get the list box to display 'Book' instead of 1. The default property .Value of the ComboBox is .Column(0) To refer to any of the other columns use the index (zero based): Something like: Me.TextBox = Me.ComboBox.Columns(1) -- ================================================= Rich Harrington - Prairie State College MIS rharringN.0.$-P.@.m@covad.net http://www.dbko.com ================================================= you're gonna need a bigger boat... -30- "Jeremy R. Harner" <jrh04009@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1d0511ec.0306260607.21695e0e@posting.google.com... > I have a combo box that gets it's values from a table. For example: > > ID Name > 1 Book > 2 Magazine > 3 Novel > > I have a list box that displays a list of records. When the user adds > the record a want the list box to be updated with the values from my > fields including the combo box. The problem is, the value of the > combo box (depe...

combo boxes and check boxes
Hello, I am new to the advanced level of access, and I have quite a few changes to make to an existing database. The current database's main form needs to have additional check boxes added to it which in turn are meant to be linked to relevant tables and a combo box which hold relevant data specific for it. E.g. If checkbox1 is selected then, in the combo box, all the relevant data types would appear for checkbox1 from which the user can choose from. If checkbox2 is selected then the combo box would display the list of data types only relevant to it. I have created the check boxes and the relevant tables which will hold the information. I also would like to know how I can have only one check box selected at any time. I am aware of the options group, but is there another way? The Combo Box The current database design is such that there is a text box which needs to be converted to a combo box. All the information within the text box needs to be preserved. How would I preserve that data and make sure when converting to a combo box, only the new values will appear in the drop down list? The other thing I noticed is that when I created a new field within a table, it does not seem to appear in the field list. Hence when creating a check box I can't seem to point it to the right control source. Any help would be great. Thanks Srm.. Srm, This is a lot of questions for one post, but... I would use an option group. What's your reason for wanting to do some...

Text Box to List Box
Every month I get a huge list of product codes I need to track. I have written a very detailed script to perform this task. The problem is, I copied someone else's form because I was in a rush. I have yet to sit down to tweak this, but I'm hoping I can use a bandaid rather than re-write the process. The form I use allows you to enter (or cut-and-paste) one product code at a time into a combo box. You press a button and the contents empty into a list box. You can do this however many times you need to, with the list box adding a new record each time. My script reads the listbox and works its magic, looping through each value. This is fine and all, but I'd really love to be able to cut-and-paste the original list into a text box, press a button and have that list parse out into the list box. I'm feeling a little fried at the moment, anyone got any code lying around that can perform this task? ManningFan wrote: > Every month I get a huge list of product codes I need to track. I have > written a very detailed script to perform this task. > > The problem is, I copied someone else's form because I was in a rush. > I have yet to sit down to tweak this, but I'm hoping I can use a > bandaid rather than re-write the process. > > The form I use allows you to enter (or cut-and-paste) one product code > at a time into a combo box. You press a button and the contents empty > into a list box. You can do this however many t...

Is the number of the box that contains all the numbers of the boxes that don't contain their own number in its own box?
Is the number of the box that contains all the numbers of the boxes that don't contain their own number in its own box? AHHH Hyperinfinity!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor%27s_first_uncountability_proof Herc HERC777 wrote: > > Is the number of the box that contains all the numbers of the boxes > that don't contain their own number in its own box? There is no such box. Jim wrote >There is no such box. AHHHH, super duper triple looper hyperinfinty!!! Herc Q: is the Herc777 with a brain ever going to post a sensible article about diagonalization on sci.logic...

FA: Cambridge \ Sinclair Z88 Boxed + Manuals VGC GWO No Res
Great opportunity to get your hands on a really good Sinclair \ Cambridge Z88: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&item=200036156995 Thanks for looking. MC ...

Box
In the past, there were discussions about various cloud services, form Apple, MS, etc. I just got an email that says that anyone with an iOS device can now sign up for a free 50 GB of cloud storage on Box. I believe this also applies to users of Android. Sign up on one iOS or Android device (you will need to download the app), and 50 GB of storage will be available for all your computers and devices. Note: I am not a shareholder of Box (if indeed they have gone public), nor am I in any way affiliated with the company. I just got the notice through my cnet account. ...

Sinclair +128K, DivIDE Plus, 7th Reality, Strider
Hi all, I'm hoping someone in this group might be able to help me. I've been rediscovering my mispent youth and have dug out my old Sinclair Spectrum +128K and recently bought a DivIDE Plus interface - talk about upgrade! I have been having a great time watching all the demos (none of which I saw as a kid) and playing all the old games but have come across some anomalies that I can't explain. When I play the 7th reality demo by Digital Reality or when I play Strider 1 my Speccy shows these horizontal lines, arranged vertically in about 5 columns. The lines appear when sprites move on the screen and not when the screen is static. They do appear in 7th reality when it is either loading the next scene or unpacking but I can't tell which. My initial suspicions were that the ROM, ULA or Z80 CPU were faulty but I have swapped all those chips from two other 128K Speccys and the result is the same. I have also tested the RAM using various testing programs and they always pass. The lines look something like the representation below and they seem to 'shimmer' in response to sprite movement. They almost look like digital interference lines - it is not the RF modulator as I am using RGB composite signal: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I understand that the 7th Reality demo may have been written for the Pentagon or other Russian clones using TRDOS (even though there is a ...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

Box
Hi all! There is a string, for example: Hellow, World! I want to draw this sting in the frame box 1cm width. But I want to see on the screen only 1cm part of "Hellow, World" frase not whole string. For example 1cm of "Hellow, World!" is string "Hellow, W", so I want to see frame box with string "Hellow, W". How to do this ? Best regards, Vladimir Tichonjuk Vladimir Tikhonjuk <vst@vst.donetsk.ua> writes: > I want to draw this sting in the frame box 1cm width. But > I want to see on the screen only 1cm part of "Hellow, World" frase > not whole string. Either write a white rule over the part past 1cm, or use truncate.sty -- Donald Arseneau asnd@triumf.ca ...

Broken 2nd hand 'Sinclair Spectrum 128K' (probably the UK ver.)
Hi NG I have bought a seemingly broken 128K Speccy. The calculator makes some (some dozen) vertical bars, from the bottom up to the top, in GREEN, BRIGHT GREEN, MAGENTA and BLACK. Bright Green and Green bars are FLASHING with/to Magenta. Opened up, chips are getting warm and hot (CPU, ROM, ULA, etc.). PCF1603P (ZX8401) kept cool?? Best regards, Daniel Mandic P.S.: Spending holiday the next weeks. Best Wishes to all. Long live the Sinclair and Computers. I assume this is with nothing plugged in the back? I think the ULA you mention does run cool, so I doubt if that is any indication. Are any of the chips socketted? Do you have the right power supply, IE not a 48k one? Is the regulator plug OK? After that I'm afraid it could be almost anything. Brian -- Brian Gaff....Note, this account does not accept Bcc: email. graphics are great, but the blind can't hear them Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "Daniel Mandic" <daniel_mandic@ping.at> wrote in message news:eckhvt$1lo$1@paperboy.si.eunet.at... > Hi NG > > > > I have bought a seemingly broken 128K Speccy. > > The calculator makes some (some dozen) vertical bars, from the bottom > up to the top, in GREEN, BRIGHT GREEN, MAGENTA and BLACK. Bright Green > and Green bars are FLASHING with/to Magenta. > > Opened up, chips are getting warm and hot...

FS: Original low-serial-number Apple Macintosh 128K system boxed with many extras
A true "Antique" Macintosh, functional, with lots of original software, and magazines. Early serial number Certified Developer's machine. Includes all original packaging. For the serious Mac collector! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4610&item=5113755725&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW ...

Text box linked to combo box
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3 and not field 1. Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first table ? Les wrote: > Good day, > > I am new to Access and need a question answered please. > > I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the > fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). > > The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: > > EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 > > The tblGroups consists of the following: > > GroupID Groups Description > > What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the > Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control > Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number > which is fine, but i want to see the discri...

bounding box/bounding box intersection.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your recent help with my collision detection problems. I just have one more thing then I think I've got all I need to start coding it up. I have two Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. One is stationary. One is moving (the reason for this is that it simplifies things - 2 boxes moving relative to each other can be considered as one stationary and the other moving) I have 2 questions, but 2 is more important cos it assumes you know the answer to 1) Now I have a "velocity vector" for the moving box (i.e it moves in a certain direction ...

Combo box fills text box
Hello again, I have a form that fills a text box with data according to the selection in the combo box. Two questions please: 1) The combo box does not have a control source so when opening the form, the combo box is empty but the text box already contains the first record. What do I need to do to either have both the combo box and text box empty on open or have both contain the first record on open. (If it takes VBA code, please point me in the right direction as I have not worked with it since '99). 2) I'm getting a runtime error 3077 on one of the records. I checked it to see if there were any funny characters within the fields but didn't see any. What else should I be looking for when encountering this error. Thank you, Cindi 1) check the default value setting in the combos properties. 2) I can't find the error. You might try the msdn knowledge base. what does the error say besides 3077. Can you check to make sure that record exists? Are you typing them in? Is the combo limit to list? "misscrf" <misscrf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1106846055.498756.90140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > 1) check the default value setting in the combos properties. > > 2) I can't find the error. You might try the msdn knowledge base. > what does the error say besides 3077. Can you check to make sure that > record exists? Are you typing them in? Is the combo limit to list? > Thanks. I set the default value to...

value in list box or combo box
i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty there are no records in it . On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty > there are no records in it . It's best to create the combobox seperately, as when you create it, a wizard will appear giving you options. When you change a textbox to a combobox these options that are usually inputted in the wizard, are unknown and thus it doesn't work. Try creating a combobox from the toolbox and read all the options carefully, and it will also ask you what record source to pull from. On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote: > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty &...

Edit box/ Combo box in RPG
Hi all, I do love reading this thread. One of the 'old' messages I was reading (pointed to a branch off link) was about some lad trying to earn $150 per hour. Well worth reading: http://discuss.fogcreek.com/joelonsoftware/default.asp?cmd=show&ixPost=6695 Anyway, while reading this I came across a described situation in VB that is really easy to achieve. Incredibly this is what I have been asked to replicate in g.screen rpg yet I am having trouble working out how to do it AND can not find any clues on the web. Basically, has anyone done this? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The problem was this: you have an edit box and a combo box. As you type in the edit box.... the combo box should search the list and bring the relevant choices to the top. In other words... as I type "s" all the items in the list beginning with s go to the top. then I type "t" (now "st")... all the items in the list beginning with st go to the top. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Assuming you are trying to program this on a green screen. I can think of 3 options. Option #1). Your text area would have to be composed of a lot of 1 position character fields, and each field will have to have the ability to auto record advance when the field is filled, use CHECK(ER) in your screen DDS. By default all screen fields must have 1 empty space between them which would be a problem. But a couple years ago I read an article that explained how to have...

J-BOX OR HANDY BOX MODEL?
Does anyone know where I can find one? -- Jeff http://www.hoffmanonline.com/dxf-bbs/logon.cfm R Wink On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:19:33 GMT, "Not Necessarily Me" <nnm@nnm.com> wrote: >Does anyone know where I can find one? ...

LIst box to combobx edit box
hi, i am new to mfc.i have one doubt. i have one combobox ,one edit box.the combobox data and listbox data are added to list box.If i click the added data of listbox,it should select combobox data,edit box.something like combobox has black,blue green data.in edit box i have entered 5.from combobox i selected black.in list box it appears black colour,number 5 added.if i double click the list box text,blak in combobox,and 5 in edit box should appear. thanks in advance ...

WTB: Atari boxes (outer box)
OK - this probably seems a bit of a strange request - but I'm looking for any spare Atari ST boxes (ie the outer card box and inner polystyrene pieces). If anyone has any spare - let me know. Probably just UK. Thanks. jao ...

Web resources about - Fuller Box on a 128k? - comp.sys.sinclair

Fuller's Brewery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fuller's Brewery (full name Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C) is an independent family regional brewery founded in 1845 and based in Chiswick , West ...

John Stamos reads the most brutal reviews of Netflix's 'Fuller House'
... and executive producer/star John Stamos may be in denial about how bad the spin-off really is. Already renewed for a second season , "Fuller ...

John Stamos May Still Be Trying To Get The Olsen Twins On Fuller House
Uncle Jessie decided to commemorate the Fuller House renewal with a throwback video that not only hits fans right in the nostalgia, but seems ...

'Fuller House' Star John Stamos Casually Reveals He's Dating Someone
The "Fuller House" and "Grandfathered" star John Stamos casually revealed that he's "dating" someone during his appearance on last Friday's episode ...

The Plot Thickens (Or Thins, Depending On How Much You Care): Elizabeth Olsen Was Never Asked To Do “Fuller ...
The makers of Making A Murderer are currently working on a second season for Netflix, but they need to hit the red ABORT button on those plans ...

John Stamos Reveals He's Dating a Mystery Woman, Responds to 'Fuller House' Haters
John Stamos Reveals He's Dating a Mystery Woman, Responds to 'Fuller House' Haters

'Fuller House' Star John Stamos Begs Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen To Guest On Season Two Of Reboot
"Fuller House" was recently renewed for season two on Netflix and rumor has it that John Stamos is putting, even more, pressure on Mary-Kate ...

Lori on bad 'Fuller' reviews
Lori on bad 'Fuller' reviews

'Fuller House' star dishes on Stamos, charity work - Latest News Videos - Fox News
In the Zone: Lori Loughlin talks 'Full House' reboot and her mission to help women in Africa

'Fuller House' star Candace Cameron Bure ripped for show's racy storylines
Who knew the Full House reboot Fuller House would cause such controversy?