Second Hand Sinclair QL and ICL One Per Desk Items for Sale - Some very rare !

This is to let people know that we can now offer a range of spares from

our website (www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/sinclairql.html) and have a small
stock of external disk drives for use with your QL. Spares range from
replacement chips and Minerva ROMs to replacement QL top casings
(unused) and power supplies.

Second Hand items for sale:

Amongst other things, our star buys have to be

�        2 x Super Gold Cards,

�        an Aurora Motherboard

�        an internal eZ-Drive (135MB removal hard disk) for use with QubIDE

We will also be listing some special rare items on ebay over the next
few weeks � see:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?type=4&campid=5335864886&toolid=10001&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%2Fmerchant%2Frwap_services

At the moment, we currently have listed (amongst other things):

- an Issue 2 Sinclair QL motherboard

- an Issue 5 Sinclair QL motherboard, still uncut, as though it is
straight from the production line

- an external keyboard interface which plugs into the ROM port (or at
least that is what it appears to be!)

- a set of One per Desk microdrives

- Internal 256K memory expansion board

- Quest Expansion 256K Memory Card (probably one of the most expensive
QL add-ons ever made!)

Don�t forget the QL�s 25th Anniversary workshop and show being held by
Quanta on 18th � 19th April, in Coventry -
http://www.quanta.org.uk/news/index.asp#25thworkshop

See us at Byte-Back 2009, at Stoke-on-Trent (7th-8th March) -
http://www.byte-back.info/

Any questions, please ask.

Rich Mellor

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk

0
rich2312 (45)
1/20/2009 6:37:07 AM
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:37:07 +0000, Rich Mellor
<rich@REMOVETHISrwapservices.co.uk> wrote:

>This is to let people know that we can now offer a range of spares from
>
>our website (www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/sinclairql.html) and have a small
>stock of external disk drives for use with your QL. Spares range from
>replacement chips and Minerva ROMs to replacement QL top casings
>(unused) and power supplies.
>

>Second Hand items for sale:
>
>Amongst other things, our star buys have to be
>
>�        2 x Super Gold Cards,
>
>�        an Aurora Motherboard
>
>�        an internal eZ-Drive (135MB removal hard disk) for use with QubIDE
>

>We will also be listing some special rare items on ebay over the next
>few weeks � see:
>http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?type=4&campid=5335864886&toolid=10001&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%2Fmerchant%2Frwap_services
>
>At the moment, we currently have listed (amongst other things):
>
>- an Issue 2 Sinclair QL motherboard
>
>- an Issue 5 Sinclair QL motherboard, still uncut, as though it is
>straight from the production line
>
>- an external keyboard interface which plugs into the ROM port (or at
>least that is what it appears to be!)
>
>- a set of One per Desk microdrives
>
>- Internal 256K memory expansion board
>
>- Quest Expansion 256K Memory Card (probably one of the most expensive
>QL add-ons ever made!)
>
>Don�t forget the QL�s 25th Anniversary workshop and show being held by
>Quanta on 18th � 19th April, in Coventry -
>http://www.quanta.org.uk/news/index.asp#25thworkshop
>
>See us at Byte-Back 2009, at Stoke-on-Trent (7th-8th March) -
>http://www.byte-back.info/
>
>Any questions, please ask.
>

>Rich Mellor
>
>http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk

Do you have, or know where I can obtain, a keyboard which works with
the QL external keyboard interface?
0
donwise (31)

Rare Sinclair QL Items on ebay
Just to let people know that I have now listed a few rare Sinclair QL items on ebay today - including: CST Q+4 Expansion Module CST Q-Pi Printer Module Boxed Sandy 256K Expanderam QL Hyperdrive by English Software See <URL: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=10&pub=5574650064&toolid=10001&campid=5336428353&customid=&icep_uq=&icep_sellerId=rwap_services&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg">http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=10&pub=5574650064&toolid=10001&campid=5336428353&customid=&icep_uq=&icep_sellerId=rwap_services&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg > Rich Mellor http://www.rwapadventures.com ...

Second Hand QL Items
We have recently updated our list of second hand items for sale for the Sinclair QL - this must be the largest collection of second hand books, software and hardware for sale anywhere. Have a look at: http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/sinclairql2.html (Apologies for the blatent plug, but we need to make some room in our storage depot !!) Rich Mellor RWAP Software In article <1147595677.878078.12910@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "rwap" <rich@rwapservices.co.uk> wrote: > We have recently updated our list of second hand items for sale for the > Sinclair QL - this m...

Very Rare Sinclair Micro Vision MTV1 for sale
Hi guys, though you might like to know that i'm selling an MTV1 - very rare collectable piece of Sinclair history... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230065388561&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013 ta Nick Nick wrote: > though you might like to know that i'm selling an MTV1 - very rare > collectable piece of Sinclair history... It's not that rare - not as rare as a mint ZX80 for instance. zwsdotcom@gmail.com wrote: > Nick wrote: > >> though you might like to know that i'm selling an MTV1 - very rare >> collec...

Extremely rare example of a Sinclair QL with Dongle
We have now managed to resurrect an early example of the Sinclair QL home computer as it was first unveiled to the expectant media, complete with the slow v1 Psion software and the infamous Dongle (or Kludge) which contained one third of the QL's operating system. In 26 years of being involved with the QL, this is the first example we have ever come across and we have managed to resurrect it, complete with early microdrive units and the AH operating system and very early First Edition manual (predates the First Edition dated 6/84). All of these machines were sent back to Sinclair for upgrades (to replace the operating system with one needing two ROM chips fitted internally, plus various hardware modifications to make the QL more reliable and even useable!). We even found one of the three EPROM chips required for the PM version of QDOS. Unfortunately, the other two chips (and their code) are missing. PM was one of the earliest versions of QDOS (pre-release). It was followed by FB which may never have left the factory - we know that Psion had to alter their boot programs to cope with the difference in the AT command in the FB ROM compared to later QL ROMs (they didn't bother checking for the earlier PM ROM). No-one else had to make this change or ever use it, so it looks as though by the time the public got their hands on the QL, the operating system was at least AH (which was soon followed by JM, JS and MG ROMs). The biggest surprise to us when putting this mac...

Sinclair QL
In the 80's my company did a lot of development work and consulting for companies developing personal computers. We are in the process of moving and I have for the last few weeks working my way through a junk room oops (Historical products department) This mornings spelunking ran across a new never been powered up Sinclair QL and a box QL software Fortran compiler, assembler some form of spreadsheet. A handful of stringy floppies w.. On Mar 30, 8:54=A0am, Walter Banks <wal...@bytecraft.com> wrote: > In the 80's my company did a lot of development work and consulting > for companies developing personal computers. We are in the process > of moving and I have for the last few weeks working my way through > a junk room oops (Historical products department) > > This mornings spelunking ran across a new never been powered up > Sinclair QL and a box QL software Fortran compiler, assembler > some form of spreadsheet. A handful of stringy floppies > > w.. Hi Paul. Thanks for the e-mail message btw. I'm not a fan of the Sinclair QL (yet) but I know a gentleman that might be interested in knowing what you may have found. His name is Rich Mellor and he's still a QL user. I'll be glad to forward his contact info to you if needed. On Mar 31, 12:21=A0am, zxbruno <zxspectrum...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Mar 30, 8:54=A0am, Walter Banks <wal...@bytecraft.com> wrote: > > > In the 80's my company did a lot o...

You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per
You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week. It is obvious that quartz watches are much more accurate and reliable than a mechanical watch. What makes quartz so accurate is its extremely high oscillations of up to 32,768 cycles per second http://www.watchec.com Swiss Rolex Watches Mens Rolex Watches Ladies Rolex Watches A.lange & Sohne Watches Alain Silberstein Watches Audemars Piguet Watches Baume & Mercier Watches Bell & Ross Wat...

For sale: games for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k) & IBM PC (5.25" & 3.5" & CD)
I have many old games, on 5.25" & 3.5" & CD for PC and on tapes for Amstrad & Acorn BBC & Acorn Electron & Commodore 64 & Commodore Vic20 & Dragon 32 & Oric & Sinclair ZX81 & Sinclair ZX Spectrum (16k & 48k). I need to sell some of them. Would you like to buy any? I have bank accounts in the U.K.; the Republic of Ireland; Sweden; Germany; the Netherlands and Italy, so I can accept payment in a number of currencies and in a number of ways. I live at 2461 Via Tosco Romagnola, Titignano, 56023 Cascina (PI), Italy. Send me an email or a lett...

FA: Spectrum mags, Sinclair User and Your Sinclair.
Hi Please take a look: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=x-frankie-x&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 At a start price of only �0.99 Bye. -- Michael Bruhn aka Frankie frankiex at domain webspeed.dk ...

Sinclair QL at the tip
Hiya spec chums. I was down the tip earlier today getting rid of a load of clutter from my garage, when I saw a sinclair QL discarded in the area where people can leave stuff that others may want. Just made me smile, as I haven't seen one of those in the flesh for donkeys years. I might nip back and grab it to see if it still works. Is there much of a market for old unwanted sinclair stuff I wonder? Sub On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:33:30 -0500, Sublimosis25 <arse@nospam.com> wrote: >Hiya spec chums. > >I was down the tip earlier today getting >rid of a load of clutter from ...

Sinclair Items on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50223&item=8107712617&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8108068965&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8107447600&rd=1 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50224&item=8107428566&rd=1 ...

Sinclair QL on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50223&item=8141722847&rd=1 ...

How to get Sinclair programs off the net and into my Sinclair(s) ?
How do you take the Sinclair programs that are on the net, and get them into a audio file to load into a Sinclair? I would like to put some on a CD, or better yet on my iPod. Thanks. http://www.katmandew.com/Timex-Sinclair.htm KatManDEW <donwise@clover.net> wrote: > How do you take the Sinclair programs that are on the net, and get > them into a audio file to load into a Sinclair? I would like to put > some on a CD, or better yet on my iPod. If they're in tzx format, you can play them into an emulator and take the sound output and pipe it directly to a tape or a spectrum. -- | spike1@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a | | | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit | | Andrew Halliwell BSc | operating system originally coded for a 4 bit | | in |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that| | Computer Science | can't stand 1 bit of competition. | On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:43:50 +0000, Andrew Halliwell <spike1@ponder.sky.com> wrote: >KatManDEW <donwise@clover.net> wrote: >> How do you take the Sinclair programs that are on the net, and get >> them into a audio file to load into a Sinclair? I would like to put >> some on a CD, or better yet on my iPod. > >If they're in tzx format, you can play them into an emulator and take the >sound output and pipe it directly to a tape or a spectrum. Thanks f...

bit per second instead of Byte per second
Hi, I would like the network traffic to be expressed in bit per second. I made some search, on Internet and on the FAQ, but I found nothing. Would you know the parameter I should modify to have it so? -- Miroir de logiciels libres http://www.etud-orleans.fr D�veloppement de logiciels libres http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/developpement Infogerance de serveur d�di� http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance (En louant les services de l'ASPO vous luttez contre la fracture numerique) Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote: > Hi, > > I would like the network traffic ...

Sinclair QL at the tip #2
From: "Sublimosis25" <arse@nospam.com> Subject: Sinclair QL at the tip Date: 14 June 2005 18:33 Hiya spec chums. I was down the tip earlier today getting rid of a load of clutter from my garage, when I saw a sinclair QL discarded in the area where people can leave stuff that others may want. Just made me smile, as I haven't seen one of those in the flesh for donkeys years. I might nip back and grab it to see if it still works. Is there much of a market for old unwanted sinclair stuff I wonder? I sold a boxed QL for 100 quid a few years back - but maybe the markets tailed off somewhat...Also 3 'dead' machines (faulty membranes) which I sold as a job lot with some other stuff.... Boots sales were great things in the early 90's, Vectrex, newbrain, PET 2001's, Enterprise 128 etc, all picked up for a song :-) jb wrote: > From: "Sublimosis25" <arse@nospam.com> > Subject: Sinclair QL at the tip > Date: 14 June 2005 18:33 > > Hiya spec chums. > > I was down the tip earlier today getting > rid of a load of clutter from my garage, when I saw a sinclair QL > discarded in the area where people can leave stuff that others may want. > Just made me smile, as I haven't seen one of those in the flesh for > donkeys years. I might nip back and grab it to see if it still works. > Is there much of a market for old unwanted sinclair stuff I wonder? I'll have it - I like fixing QLs :D ...

SINCLAIR ZX81 'n TIMEX-SINCLAIR 1000/1500
Bonjour, We now have 2 NEW ZX81/TS1000 web sites, 2 NEW programmers and 4 NEW programs available. "CHOPPER DROP 3000" by Philip Lord at "http://www.tinyurl.com/2fpasj" "WAR GAME"........... "EAGLE".................... "RETROBEAMER"...... by Jens Sommerfeld at "http:// zx81.ordi5.free.fr/jens" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 12th annual meeting of ZX-TEAM will be held from the 11th to the 13th of April. Get more infos from "http://www.zx-team.de/" ---...

Sinclair QL Wiki Updated
We have now refreshed the Sinclair QL Wiki with a new theme and continued to add some more details to it about the software and hardware released for the Sinclair QL over the years We are still looking for a copy of Funfear by Martin Hopkins, and have also come across some software called Hungry Harry - we just need to find a copy of this to preserve it also The QL Wiki - http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki And verily, didst rwap <rich@rwapservices.co.uk> hastily babble thusly: > We have now refreshed the Sinclair QL Wiki with a new theme and > continued to add some more details to it about the software and > hardware released for the Sinclair QL over the years > > We are still looking for a copy of Funfear by Martin Hopkins, and have > also come across some software called Hungry Harry - we just need to > find a copy of this to preserve it also > > The QL Wiki - http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki Hmmm, seems to be rather lacking in some areas... uQLx for apple and windows but no mention of the linux version? Odd considering... Software... You seem to've left off the whole digital precision back catalogue from the list... Perfection wordprocessor and SuperForth for example. -- | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! | | Andrew Halliwell BSc | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and | | in | get out the puncture repair kit!" | | ...

Sinclair items to give away
Hello Sinclair fans, I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please. Greetings, Rolf "Rolf Schneider" <rs43ch@swissonline.ch> wrote in message news:17c524tduk4rqoi5689mqh7oeskp3hbjg5@4ax.com... > Hello Sinclair fans, > > I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and > software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get > it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please. Hi Rolf,...

Sinclair QL Meeting this weekend
Just a reminder that there is a Sinclair QL show being held this weekend (16th/17th April 2011) in Manchester - opens at 10am on 16th April. The meeting is held at the 3rd Davyhulme Scout Headquarters, =93The Endeavour=94, Conway Road, Davyhulme, Manchester, M41 0TF, near the M60 motorway Junction 9 Directions and a map appear on the Quanta website - www.quanta.org.uk ...

Timex Sinclair 1500 for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230156490985&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013 Cheers Bruno ...

Sinclair QL e Superbasic
Desidero sapere se si puo' con i comandi base del SUPERBASIC fare un SAVE e un LOAD su seriale... Ho fatto un po' di prove, ma riesco a trasferire con il LIST#3 dopo un OPEN#3,ser1r ma non riesco a fare il contrario sembra che alla fine si aspetti un EOF per terminare, che non arriva. Come si risolve ? grazie per la collaborazione ...

FA: SINCLAIR ZX80
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5185416423 &rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW ...

Sinclair QL Information Wiki
Following recent discussions on the ql-user mailing list and the World of Spectrum forums, we have identified that there is a distinct lack of information about the hardware and software that has been released for the Sinclair QL over the years. We have therefore just started a new Wiki - http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki and would welcome contributions frrom QL users, ex-authors and ex- traders to help build this resource. Rich Mellor RWAP Services http://www.rwapservices.co.uk ...

EXTREMELY RARE item for sale
2006 limited edition pennies, only (approximately) 600,000,000 made! Act now and get your RARE 2006 penny, a piece of history! Rich If I buy in bulk, do I get a discount? BTW, the US will make about 9 billion pennies in 2006, and it will cost more than a penny each to make them. Cheers, Nick. sicklittlemonkey wrote: > If I buy in bulk, do I get a discount? > > BTW, the US will make about 9 billion pennies in 2006, > and it will cost more than a penny each to make them. I just read that the cost (even in these volumes) is 1.4 cents and rising (with metal prices). There is apparently some hoarding going on, as well. ;-) -michael Music synthesis for 8-bit Apple II's! Home page: http://members.aol.com/MJMahon/ "The wastebasket is our most important design tool--and it is seriously underused." > There is apparently some hoarding going on, as well. ;-) Sure. If you save up enough pennies and melt them down, you could make a profit the way metal prices are headed. ;-) BTW, in NZ the lowest denomination is 5 cents, and our banknotes are colourful waterproof polymer. Japan on the other hand, has paper notes (only slightly more colourful than the US) and 1 Yen coins are the bane of my existence! Welcome to the wooooorld of ... yesterday. <:-| Cheers, Nick. sicklittlemonkey wrote: >>There is apparently some hoarding going on, as well. ;-) > > > Sure. If you save u...

SINCLAIR ZX81 'n TIMEX-SINCLAIR 1000/1500
Bonjour, We now have 2 NEW ZX81/TS1000 web sites, 2 NEW programmers and 4 NEW programs available. "CHOPPER DROP 3000" by Philip Lord at "http://www.tinyurl.com/2fpasj" "WAR GAME"........... "EAGLE".................... "RETROBEAMER"...... by Jens Sommerfeld at "http:// zx81.ordi5.free.fr/jens" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 12th annual meeting of ZX-TEAM will be held from the 11th to the 13th of April. Get more infos from "http://www.zx-team.de/" ---...

Web resources about - Second Hand Sinclair QL and ICL One Per Desk Items for Sale - Some very rare ! - comp.sys.sinclair

Sinclair Research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinclair Research Ltd is a British consumer electronics company founded by Sir Clive Sinclair in Cambridge . Originally incorporated in 1973 ...

Scott Sinclair (@Scott_Sin) on Twitter
Scott Sinclair (@Scott_Sin) on Twitter

Queensland girl Ella Sinclair on campaign to meet Taylor Swift
Eleven-year-old Sunshine Coast girl Ella Sinclair is hoping her wildest dreams come true ahead of Taylor Swift's Brisbane gig on Saturday.

Chantal Petitclerc, Murray Sinclair among 7 new Trudeau-appointed senators
... who led the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into residential schools have been appointed to the Senate. Chantal Petitclerc and Murray Sinclair ...

90min Exclusive: Trevor Sinclair Has His Say on the Final Champions League Spot
West Ham and Manchester United will both have their sights set firmly on a top four place when the Premier League returns in midweek, and former ...

Sinclair Fight With Dish Could Spur FCC Action Against TV Blackouts
A dispute between Sinclair Broadcast Group and Dish Network that's left about 5 million satellite-TV customers without local channels could spur ...

Sinclair Broadcast earnings dip, but income tops analyst estimates
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. saw earnings dip in a third quarter marked by TV station acquisitions and new program offerings, but still beat ...

Sinclair will launch its sci-fi network with MGM on Halloween
... network will be called Comet. Don't rent that movie for your annual Halloween science fiction binge just yet. Hunt Valley-based Sinclair Broadcast ...

Today's Economic History: Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"
**Eric Schlosser** (2006): [On Upton Sinclair: 'I Aimed For The Public's Heart, And... Hit It In The Stomach'](http://articles.chicagotribun ...

IBC: Sinclair Expands Masstech Deployments
Masstech has announced that it has received another major order for its Masstech for News system from the Sinclair Broadcast Group. Sinclair ...