Sinclar Retro BBS

Hi to all guys,

I'm Simon from Italy and I'm a preserver of Speccy/ZX81/QL/Sam Coupe' stuff ;)

The bbs is a telnet one and is reachable at this address:

retrobbs.sinclair.homepc.it

Inside there are bulletins and some files for the Speccy right now but we
will put more stuff.

We can meet here many SPeccy fans (more than 50 are just registered in less
than 24 hours) and we will happy that many guys can come here and talk about
our Sinclair passion.

Check also our QL Preservaion project here:

http://sinclairql.wordpress.com

If someone want to join or help us is welcome.

Best regards to all and happy Sinclair too!!!

--Simon

0
nospam
10/7/2016 1:53:00 PM
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow