Tapes give-away

Hi,

   I gave 60-80 tapes away last year during a clean-up.
This year I have discovered another box full of tapes and
other Spectrum stuff. I guess there is 40 tapes full of
programs, some of the programs are homebrew programs that you
might not find other places.

   I will give the tapes to anyone who will pay the postage from Denmark.

Regards
/Martin

0
traxplayer (20)
6/14/2008 9:45:36 PM
comp.sys.sinclair 6096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I will. zxspectrum128 at gmail.com
zxbruno wrote:
> I will. zxspectrum128 at gmail.com

No, I will! And so will my wife!
0
fuzzix (294)

Give it away, give it away, give it away, now...
Looking for that *special* present for a loved one? Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system! Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame. Seriously though... It's in good working order - but taking up too much space. This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants to rescue it. -- Martin Thanks for the morning laugh. If I lived in London and had a flatbed van...no, wait, doesn't it cost eight pounds to drive a flatbed van in London? Here's hoping your surplus addresses someone else's deficit. R. On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:14:44 +0000, Martin <bitbucket@idea-digital.com> wrote: >Looking for that *special* present for a loved one? > >Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a >complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system! > >Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's >more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame. > >Seriously though... > >It's in good working order - but taking up too much space. > >This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants >to rescue it. ...

Sinclair items to give away
Hello Sinclair fans, I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please. Greetings, Rolf "Rolf Schneider" <rs43ch@swissonline.ch> wrote in message news:17c524tduk4rqoi5689mqh7oeskp3hbjg5@4ax.com... > Hello Sinclair fans, > > I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and > software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get > it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please. Hi Rolf,...

AGTY: Free giving away a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K
Listed on AGTY http://www.anygoodtoyou.com/listing_detail.php?lid=100308 ZX Spectrum 48K, Unfortunately not in pristine condition but then it saw some use back in the day. It has its power supply but this had to be soldered directly to the board many years ago. I don't have a TV which will accept the signal from this anymore (don't you just love progress , the future is NOT just digital grrrr) but it still make the little ticks when you press keys so I assume it is still working. Cheers Allan Allan (AGTY) wrote: > Listed on AGTY http://www.anygoodtoyou.com/listing_detail.php?lid=100308 > > ZX Spectrum 48K, Unfortunately not in pristine condition but then it saw > some use back in the day. It has its power supply but this had to be > soldered directly to the board many years ago. > > I don't have a TV which will accept the signal from this anymore (don't > you just love progress , the future is NOT just digital grrrr) but it > still make the little ticks when you press keys so I assume it is still > working. It's rather simple to to rebuild the RF-output to a video out and then one can continue to use the ZX computers with modern displays. E.g. I have a DVD-player with built in 7" display with video in. On 16/12/2010 10:34, M.O.B. i L. wrote: > Allan (AGTY) wrote: >> Listed on AGTY http://www.anygoodtoyou.com/listing_detail.php?lid=100308 >> >> ZX Spectrum 48K, Unfortunately not in ...

Giving them away...
<http://www.lowes.com/pl_Samsung+Galaxy+Promotion_4294765635_4294937087_> "FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet via mail-in rebate when you buy any Samsung washer and dryer set, refrigerator or range below. The tablet is valued at $349. Also, enter to win a $48,000 technology makeover for your school. Offer ends 10/3/2011. Get Details and Rebate" -- "The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" -- "I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone "It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X) '[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' -- 'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM) 'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun) On Sep 29, 2:33=A0pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote: > <http://www.lowes.com/pl_Samsung+Galaxy+Promotion_4294765635_4294937087_> > > "FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet > > via mail-in rebate when you buy any Samsung washer and dryer set, > refrigerator or range below. The tablet is valued at $349. Also, enter > to win a $48,000 technology ...

Giving away BOOKS
I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a pickup appointment. On Sunday night, they go into the recycling bin! On 07/28/2011 08:30 PM, Cy Burnot wrote: > I'm cleaning my bookshelves and have dozens of Unix, Linux, networking, > programming, Internet, etc. books to give away. > > If you live near Columbus, NJ (just south of Trenton), contact me for a > pickup appointment. > > On Sunday night, they go i...

iPod Give Away
Sign up for a free ipod! All you have to do is sign up for 1 offer (which you can later cancel, so its free, AOL seems to be the best choice) and sign up 5 other people. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7279332 ...

Bits to give away
Reluctantly, well may be not so, as I need the space for my sons model railway (I say it is for him) I have the following going spare A5000 x 2 including various software, hand held scanner etc possibily RiscPC To any home, transport cost to be covered by recipients. Located in Builth Wells, Herefordshire / Powys Border, but could deliver to Birmingham area this weekend or Bristol at some point before Xmas. replys to john@REMOVE_3jays.me.uk Regards John ...

Microsoft has to give them away!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 "Mike" <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote in message news:mike-DD361E.11594422072010@news.newsguy.com... > http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give > _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee > > http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 What an awesome company! Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. "Rotten Apple" <rotten@pple.com> wrote in message news:xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad... > > "Mike" <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote in message > news:mike-DD361E.11594422072010@news.newsguy.com... >> http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100722/tc_mashable/microsoft_will_give >> _a_free_windows_phone_7_device_to_every_employee >> >> http://tinyurl.com/24wkaa4 > > What an awesome company! > > Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. > Another nail. In article <xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad>, "Rotten Apple" <rotten@pple.com> wrote: > > Microsoft rulz, Apple drools. And your grammar sucks. The correct spelling is "rules." "Rupert Bear" <rupert@nutwood.co.uk> wrote in message news:rupert-DFE828.16012222072010@news.giganews.com... > In article <xP%1o.27109$xZ2.2047@newsfe07.iad>, > "Rotten ...

TT030 to give away
I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa and so on. I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before it's too late. Long life to ST and TT ^__^ FamilyNet International Newsgate > From: "Mike De Petris" <mikedepetris@gmail.com> > I still have a TT with tower case, other Atari hardware like syquest and > floppy external drive, together with a dozen of Mac LCs, Quadra 800 Performa > and so on. > I am in Italy, so I think nobody would come here this old stuff, but I > already found some italian retrocomputerist that will come take all way, btw > I write here in case there is anybody really interested in anything before > it's too late. > Long life to ST and TT ^__^ So the TT030 has a home? :) If not, write me at drclu@swbell.net and maybe we can work something out. Doc Clu (Currently trying to get a TT030 up and running for Jaguar development... my goal for this year.) FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail http://www.familynet-international.org I'd pay for it's shipping to me on the first of the month. -- There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the u...

Cards to give away
Hi group... Several months ago, I made a post asking if anyone knew what a pair of cards were. No one knew and one of them is heavily pitted. I put them up on eBay back then with no bidders. I'm willing to send these away for the cost of shipping to anyone that ones them. Here is a picture: http://www.onemanband.com/ebay/mysterycards.jpg I have the cables that go with it but no software or manuals. If you want it, email me with your address and I'll send you the shipping cost. Thanks! ]3ob On Jun 6, 6:44=A0pm, ]3ob <bob [ @ ] onemanband.com> wrote: > Hi group... > > Several months ago, I made a post asking if anyone knew what a pair of > cards were. No one knew and one of them is heavily pitted. I put them > up on eBay back then with no bidders. > > I'm willing to send these away for the cost of shipping to anyone that > ones them. > > Here is a picture: > > http://www.onemanband.com/ebay/mysterycards.jpg > > I have the cables that go with it but no software or manuals. > > If you want it, email me with your address and I'll send you the shipping= cost. > > Thanks! > > ]3ob The top one is a Disk II controller card. no idea what the second one is. On Jun 6, 10:56=A0pm, stlouisc...@yahoo.com wrote: > On Jun 6, 6:44=A0pm, ]3ob <bob [ @ ] onemanband.com> wrote: > > > > > > > Hi group... > > >...

Printewrs to give away
Hi there... ....I found several Printers for Commodore, do they have any value to someone? Since the Ribbons are quite old, none of them will work (I didn't have the time to test it, and I won't have). So does someone here know where to get "rid" of them? Don#t want to throw them in the trash, and getting 1,5� at ebay is not worth the trouble packing and sending them. If anyone has a collection of pinters and is looking for some, he can pick them up for free. That's what I have: - Star LC10 - Star NL10 - Star LC24-20 (with lots of mechanical addons, don't kno...

XP1000 Raffle
This is a great system - 667Mhz EV67 Runs VMS up to current levels Configured as follows: XP1000 667Mhz with 4MB Cache 512MB Memory Dual Layer DVDRW/CDRW IDE On Board UW SCSI Controller 2 x 18GB U3 10KRPM Disks U160 Dual Channel SCSI Controller (adaptec based) Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card (same as Elsa Gloria) On Board ESS Sound On Board NIC 10/100 Generic Keyboard and Mouse (includes space to install a tape drive 5.25" hh) 5 PCI Slots of which 2 are used by SCSI and Graphics card Email your entry to sales@islandco.com One entry per person. This system does not come with any licensi...

To give away, RTC for A1000
Tired of setting the clock on you A1000? I have a little gizmo made by C-LTD which fits inline with the keyboard and with the supplied software can set the time to the OS from the hardware RTC (Real Time Clock). The thing fits snugly under the A1000 and is completely invisible. It's cluttering my shelves, so I will give it away to the first one who sends me a picture of their A1000. You pay shipping from Montreal, Canada which should be no more than a few dollars. send mail to jeandr at bigfoot dot com Jean ...

Commodore goodies to give away
We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks' Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping. Rich3800 wrote: > > We have some Commodore 128 stuff to give away, including 2 boxes of Timeworks' > Word Writer 128, a monitor and other for those willing to pay for shipping. > Where are you located??? -- +----------------------------------------------------------------+ | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net | +----------------------------------------------------------------+ If you'...

copy tape to tape
Hi all, I need to copy 1 tape (/dev/st0) to another tape (/dev/st1). I tried to do it using the command dd if=/dev/st0 of=dev/st1 but it doesn't work The tapes I have to copy are writte with 128 blocking and I use the line tar -b 128 -xvf /dev/st0 to extract them. Could you help me please? How can I copy this tape??? Thank you very much Riccardo On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 06:34:16 -0700, riccardo wrote: > Hi all, > I need to copy 1 tape (/dev/st0) to another tape (/dev/st1). > I tried to do it using the command > dd if=/dev/st0 of=dev/st1 > but it doesn't work > The tapes...

gives the same respect I give to them
gives the same respect I give to them http://tapurl.com/8fL0Lr real cheating wives online for dating ...

Giving away books -- any of interest??
Here I go again! I've finally decided that I am REALLY retired at last. After 45 years of programming and consulting, there will be no more. What is left of the library of reference books must go. Here's the deal - I will give them away free; you just speak up for them and pay the postage. US addresses only, please. Last time I did this I requested $5 for a book and I send it and return any excess from the $5. I think this may still work. For more than one book I will try to batch or box them and we'll see what that would cost. Anyway, any book not spoken for (and ...

Linux
And still no one wants it. Sad. Heck, they can't even convince Dell to carry it. On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:59:33 -0500, Bit wrote: > And still no one wants it. Sad. Heck, they can't even convince Dell to carry > it. Stupid bitch. -- Rick Rick wrote: | On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:59:33 -0500, Bit wrote: | || And still no one wants it. Sad. Heck, they can't even convince Dell to || carry it. | | Stupid bitch. Yeah, that's what Dell said. Error log for Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:59:33 -0500: Bit caused a Page Fault at address <1100926771.v7lZ/YR4hI9OhonjL18mvg@teranews...

Giving Old iPad Away
I have backed up my wifi iPad but not "restored" it. I have synced that backup with my new 3G iPad and all is working fine. I've also transferred my iTunes backup to a new computer. Now I want to "restore" my wifi iPad (wipe off all the apps) so I can give it to my son. Will I have a problem if I plug the wifi iPad into my old computer, open iTunes, and choose "restore", or is there something else I should do first? The registration for the wifi iPad is no longer on the iTunes on the old computer. In article <HOudnYiwsokspIvTnZ2dnUVZ5sSdn...

IBM Gives Away DB2
The last of the database giants is adapting to the demands of all-you-can-eat, no-money-down, open-source code, with IBM set to roll out a freebie DB2 version on Jan. 30. DB2 Universal Database Express-C (Community Edition) will offer the same core DB2 server, but in a smaller package, designed for application embedding as well as software development, deployment and redistribution. http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1916097,00.asp -- Regards, Graham Smith Graham Smith wrote: > The last of the database giants is adapting to the demands of all-you-can-eat, > no-money-down, open-source code, with IBM set to roll out a freebie DB2 > version on Jan. 30. > > DB2 Universal Database Express-C (Community Edition) will offer the same core > DB2 server, but in a smaller package, designed for application embedding as > well as software development, deployment and redistribution. > > http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1916097,00.asp They scoffed when I suggested IDS go Open Source... guess it wasn't so far off the mark now was it? A waste of time with MySQL...riiiiiiiiiiight! "We're making DB2 more accessible to "the LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP-Perl) community of users," Spang said. "This gets exciting as we update DB2 Express later this year with the DB2 Viper update. It will include the industry's first hybrid data server, serving both relational and nonrelational data str...

Giving away 2xModel 50z
HI, I have 2 Model 50z to give away in the UK. Including keyboards and 1 monitor. Both units were working, but not sure now. I keep forgetting the hard disk settings. Any interest? Graham Beniston ...

Giving away some of my oric stuff
Hello everybody. First, let me say that I will be keeping my main Oric Atmos with Microdisc unit, and bring it with me to Norway. Now, all my remaining Oric stuff, I'm giving it away. Sole condition is to come to Lyon fetching it. It would be probably better to get somebody willing to share the stuff, eventually giving some to the CEO. Whoever it is, I'd like him to be decently active. I mean that I don't want any shark collector. Among these things are: Lot's of magazines: - Theoric - Microric - CEO mags - Oric Owner Books: - More than 30 oric books ...

giving a laptop away (2)!!!
Hello again. This is trying to reach out to that angel out there again. I figured i might as well post again just incase he/she missed out on the 1st post. If indeed you did then the link is: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.sys.laptops/browse_thread/thread/78889fae97286fae/8b77d65c3b9f6ff5#8b77d65c3b9f6ff5. So you can have an idea of what im talking about. I certainly hope my angel see's it this time around, and if not i'll probably post a 3rd and last time(3 strikes and i'm out), so i hope all of who've read my story will bear with me. Thanks. ...

FS 2004 give away
The centenary of powered flight is being celebrated this Wednesday, and a lot of flight related web sites are running competitions. Check out www.flights4all.com who have three copies of FS 2004 to give away (UK only) if you can answer the easy question. There are copies of Concorde DVDs for the runners up too. Could do with one of them as well as the latest FS! Ozzie. ...

Web resources about - Tapes give-away - comp.sys.sinclair

Give-away shop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Give-away shops , swap shops , freeshops , or free stores are stores where all goods are free. They are similar to charity shops , with mostly ...

yerdle - Free online shopping. Give away, get stuff & find the best deal on gadgets, camping gear, clothes ...
Get yerdle - Free online shopping. Give away, get stuff & find the best deal on gadgets, camping gear, clothes, valentine gift, local furniture ...

Salvation Army Christmas Give Away - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The Morro Bay Salvation Army Unit is loaded with toys and food in preparation for the Christmas Give Away.

On the house: NSW government to give away property sales data
If you've ever wondered how much your neighbour shelled for that house all those years ago but didn't really want to pay to find out, a solution ...

We've partnered with General Assembly to give away a free trip to SXSW
Business Insider and General Assembly have partnered to bring you a chance to win a trip to everyone’s favorite tech festival in Austin, TX this ...

Wondering what it cost Apple to give away that U2 album to every customer?
If you were wondering how much it cost Apple to give away a copy of U2’s Songs of Innocence album to every customer, the answer, according the ...

Groupon Says It Wants to Give Away $100 Million in Groupon Credits, but There's a Big Catch
Groupon announced on Tuesday that it will offer a total of $100 million in Groupon credits — known as Groupon Bucks — to its customers on Black ...

The Humble NEOGEO Bundle Adds Three More Games—Plus We've Got 10 Free Codes To Give Away
... availability period, and that means it's time for more games. The NEOGEO bundle has been updated wit... by Ryan Whitwam in Contests / Giveaways, ...

We Have Copies Of The Freshly Updated Intro Designer For iMove To Give Away
... limited time, bringing it down to $2.99 from $3.99. And as a special treat for our loyal readers, we’ve got some copies of the app to giveaway! ...

AOL Autos Mini Countryman winner picks up prize, what else should we give away?
... Mini Remember when we announced that our sister site, AOL Autos, was giving away a Mini Countryman ? That was the beginning of AOL Autos Giveaway, ...