Power On Self Test Failed Cause: NVRAM U13

I have two Spark 10 which I did not use long time, now I would like to
use, but I got above error messages and network address and host ID
all with ff ...

Please help

Shan
-1
Shan
6/21/2010 12:13:04 AM
comp.sys.sun.admin 3739 articles. 0 followers. bozothedeathmachine16 (49) is leader. Post Follow

On 06/20/10 08:13 PM, Shan wrote:
> I have two Spark 10 which I did not use long time, now I would like to
> use, but I got above error messages and network address and host ID
> all with ff ...
>
> Please help
>
> Shan

It sounds like the battery in the NVRAM is dead and lost all stored information.  Go to this website for more details on fixing it:

http://www.squirrel.com/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html

Paul
0
Paul
6/21/2010 1:50:30 AM
On Jun 20, 6:50=A0pm, Paul Gress <pgr...@pb.net> wrote:
> On 06/20/10 08:13 PM, Shan wrote:
>
> > I have two Spark 10 which I did not use long time, now I would like to
> > use, but I got above error messages and network address and host ID
> > all with ff ...
>
> > Please help
>
> > Shan
>
> It sounds like the battery in the NVRAM is dead and lost all stored infor=
mation. =A0Go to this website for more details on fixing it:

> http://www.squirrel.com/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html
>
> Paul

Thank you very much, Paul

Shan
0
Shan
6/21/2010 3:38:20 AM
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:13:04 -0700 (PDT), Shan
<karai.shanmugam@gmail.com> wrote:

>I have two Spark 10 which I did not use long time, now I would like to
>use, but I got above error messages and network address and host ID
>all with ff ...
>
>Please help

Bin it.

BTW Sparc CPU.