Print to AS400

I inherited a system which sends a print job to AS400 print queue.

I recently migrated the server from Solaris 8 to Solaris 9.

I checked the configuration and everything looks OK, but it still isn't
sending the file to the AS400 server.

/etc/printers.conf

usbax7.frmunix|frmunix:\

        :bsdaddr=usbax7,frmunix,Solaris:

pbaxsnd05# lpstat -p usbax7.frmunix

printer usbax7.frmunix unknown state. enabled since Jul 05 09:33 2006.
available.

pbaxsnd05# lpstat -o usbax7.frmunix

I tried to send the same print job, the print job just hung.

pbaxsnd05# lpr -P usbax7.frmunix -1
/pd05m00/logs/HRGLOBAL/transfer/BQRP006

What am I missing?  Do I need to install AS400 printer deamon or how
can I test??

Much thanks,

Chuck

0
cjtomczyk (1)
7/5/2006 3:40:02 PM
comp.sys.sun.admin 3740 articles. 0 followers. bozothedeathmachine16 (49) is leader. Post Follow