instant (real-time) payments on NonStop

I am just curious... is there any solution at all available on the market for instant (real-time) payments that is up & running on NonStop? Or at least using NonStop as database or application server?

Regards, Igor

I've put the same question here... no answer till now  :(
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/67378/67378-6215116126834167811
0
Igor
12/20/2016 9:28:29 AM
comp.sys.tandem 2360 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 4:28:30 AM UTC-5, Igor wrote:
> I am just curious... is there any solution at all available on the market for instant (real-time) payments that is up & running on NonStop? Or at least using NonStop as database or application server?
>
> Regards, Igor
>
> I've put the same question here... no answer till now  :(
> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/67378/67378-6215116126834167811

We've implemented Ripple Distributed Ledger in our NonStop-based BESS payments product for international payments.  I guess until a few more hacks occur the world isn't quite ready to take that leap from the known quantities, but it's coming.

0
Dave