Model 100 RAM modules

Hi all,
I hope this might be interesting for someone. I've made a project for 8K RAM
modules compatible with the TRS-80 model 100  and other portable clones of
that design (Kyocera KC85, NEC PC-8201, Olivetti M10, maybe more).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1t4af5ysr76imq/IMG_1905.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5zes6lgevdkz2n/IMG_0266.JPG?dl=
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9atnjdtaeg4xxc/M10-3ba-i.jpg?dl=0

The first batches have been sold (15 boards) and I didn't have
any more requests locally.
I could consider ordering another batch if there's enough request.
All modules match the original specifications for standby current
consumption, to allow the backup memory battery to last as long as
possible. I've made a test rig to check the modules for RAM error
and standby current (< 2uA on all modules):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38q01n8gckuz3of/IMG_1906.JPG?dl=0

I can be contacted via mail: iz8dwf--at--amsat-dot-org
0
frank
5/18/2016 8:21:19 AM
comp.sys.tandy 1799 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow