ReVised BBS Advertisment Waka Waka BBS

            \/\/ /\ |< /\   \/\/ /\ |< /\   BBS
    Largest Collection of TANDY/RADIO SHACK programs, Utilities,
         Setups, Games, on ANY BBS, Over 757 files so far.
  CAUTION! ADULT CONTENT! Sexually oriented BBS w/Tandy file area
                     You Must be 18 years old!
                      ----------------------
       ----------> Via Direct MODEM 206-783-7979 <----------
            My Web Site --  http://www.serv.net/~wakawaka
 --------------------------    ---------------------------------
   Paul's  Waka  Waka BBS          1 line High Speed 33.6k
               1 Line  telnet://wakawaka.dns2go.com
 To Call my BBS via Internet, Your Windows Telnet won't work cause
it don't have "Zmodem Protocol" to be able to Download/Upload FILES.
So go to my Web Site, click on DOWNLOADS, and get either Mtelnet or
QmodemPro.  If you use QmodemPro you will see Waka Waka in GUI
Graphics "RIPScript".  When you edit QmPro under Phone number put
wakawaka.dns2go.com  also check box at bottom for TELENT Session, and
under EMULATION, Check RIPSCRIPT.
    Example: Utilitys 727, Printer 64, Windows 409, Games 418,
             Internet 181, Communications 161, Apps 225.
                Total Files for Downloading 34,441
    Running "Searchlight v 5.1 BBS Software"  RIP Graphics or Color
       Online Since -  March 3rd, 1989  " The BBS is TOTALY FREE! "

Paul
11/3/2004 4:56:28 AM
comp.sys.tandy 1799 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow