Hello

Hello,

I notice that this newsgroup isn't very busy at all. Strange.....

If any of you use Xerox equipment, I am available to help most of you
as I repair Xerox equipment occasionally.

I have repair information for the following machines, the Xerox
Tektronix Phaser 850/860 Solid Ink Color Printers, Xerox Docuprint
C55/C55MP/NC60 Color Laser Printers. If most of you are having
problems understanding what the error codes mean, feel free to ask me
as well. I will try to help all of you if Xerox can't even provide the
help.

Please leave your questions in this newsgroup as I can answer them
better. Thank you for all your time.

Zermut
0
Zermut
9/18/2004 4:37:53 PM
comp.sys.xerox 551 articles. 0 followers. stuseven (66) is leader. Post Follow