"Home" and "End" keys don't work ( WindowsXP SP2 ---> Putty 0.57 ---> SuSE9.2 )

Hi everyone!
I use putty on my winXP box to log in my SuSE9.2 box via ssh protocol,
 the home and end keys don't work, nothing happens when you press
Home or End keys when the Home and End keys configuration is
'Standard', and when the Home and End keys configuration is 'rxvt',
the Home key works all right, but when you press End key, it just
shows an '7'.
The version of openssh in the SuSE box is 3.9p1, the version of putty
is 0.57.

Any help?

Thank you!
X.H.
Beijing
0
Xu
3/22/2005 7:27:14 AM
comp.terminals 683 articles. 0 followers. madcrow.maxwell (85) is leader. Post Follow