Poster
0
invalid171 (7008)
3/18/2009 8:29:48 PM
comp.test 484 articles. 0 followers. kirkwood (4) is leader. Post Follow

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Test test test #5
Test test ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

test test test

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

test test test
test test test ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyur...

Test test test

Test test test
Test test ...

Teste test #5
Erste Zeile Zweite Zeile ...

Web resources about - General posting test 5 - comp.test

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Attorney-General George Brandis appeals decision on access to his diary
Attorney-General George Brandis is challenging a tribunal's ruling that his office reconsider a request from shadow attorney-general Mark Dreyfus ...

24/7 Wall St. » Blog Archive General Electric Q4 Earnings Beat (NYSE: GE)
General Electric Co. (NYSE: GE) reported fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 results before markets opened Friday. The conglomerate reported quarterly ...

South Africa: Director-General Mkuseli Apleni - Briefing On the Arrest of Mos Def
Document - Ladies and gentlemen, good morning! Thank you for coming over at such short notice.

General Motors bought Sidecar, gave Lyft millions, now it’s launching “Maven”
(credit: John F. Martin for General Motors) On Thursday, General Motors launched a new “personal mobility brand” called Maven, through which ...

General Motors unveils Maven, its new car-sharing brand
Filed under: Green , Ownership , GM , Transportation Alternatives For now, General Motors. In the future, General Mobility? GM executives unveiled ...

Business Insider is hiring a general manager for finance products
Business Insider is a fast-growing business site with deep financial, media, tech, and other industry verticals. Launched in 2007, we are now ...

General Motors' Maven is all about car sharing, not ride sharing
At its simplest, consider it GM's equivalent of Zipcar.