testing 141

0
mnn888 (152)
2/24/2014 9:41:51 PM
comp.test 484 articles. 0 followers. kirkwood (4) is leader. Post Follow

replying 142
0
mnn888 (152)
2/24/2014 9:42:14 PM
reply 356
0
mnn888 (152)
mnn888 (152)
mnn888 (152)
mnn888 (152)

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test
Test test ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyur...

test test test
test test test ...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

test test test

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Test test test #3
Test test ...

Test test test #4
Test test werty <werty@swissinfo.org> wrote: > Test test THERE ARE TEST GROUPS FOR TESTING - USE THEM please :-) Jim ...

Test test test #2
Test test ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

Test test test #17
Test test ...

Test test test #5
Test test ...

test test test #2

Test test test #7
Test test ...

Test test test #9
Test test ...

Test test test #15
Test test ...

Test test test #16
Test test ...

Test test test #6
Test test ...

test test test #3
test test ...

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

Web resources about - testing 141 - comp.test

Testing It Up
... traces of methamphetamine on $1 bills. It was the first time that meth contamination has been identified on currency since they began testing ...

Nondestructive testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDT methods may rely upon use of electromagnetic radiation , sound , and inherent properties of materials to examine samples. This includes some ...

Pill testing proposals unworkable
... [The Australian 7 December 2015] and former Australian Police Commissioner Mick Palmer [ABC 4 Corners 15 February 2016] call for pill testing ...

Peter FitzSimons to Troy Grant: Why we need pill testing to help keep kids safe
Politicians might not like people taking drugs, but they have a duty to ensure that people do take them that they are as safe as can be.

Labor to move against testing cosmetics on animals
Bill to ban importing and selling of products that have been tested on animals. Testing cosmetics on animals will be banned in Australia, along ...

Peter FitzSimons to Troy Grant: Why we need pill testing to help keep kids safe
Politicians might not like people taking drugs, but they have a duty to ensure that people do take them that they are as safe as can be.

Google releases open-source iOS UI testing framework, EarlGrey
On Wednesday, Google released their aptly named UI testing framework , EarlGrey. Having been using the framework in a few of their current iOS ...

The Kobalt diaries: testing
Kobalt automatically detects how to run your tests based on the test dependencies that you declared: dependenciesTest { compile("org.testng:testng:6.9.9") ...

Microsoft is testing a cool idea that could one day let you go to the DMV over Skype
Microsoft is working on a program to hook up India's national identity system Aadhar with Skype, reports the Indian Express . In India, just ...

Possible Apple Car Testing Facility Draws Neighbor Noise Complaints « CBS San Francisco
Residents in a Sunnyvale neighborhood say a secretive Apple facility is changing the face of their neighborhood, for the worse.