testing 8901260552569776517

0
mnn888 (152)
1/9/2014 2:18:10 AM
comp.test 484 articles. 0 followers. kirkwood (4) is leader. Post Follow

response for 8901260552569776517
0
mnn888 (152)
1/9/2014 2:28:05 AM
response #2
0
mnn888 (152)
1/9/2014 2:38:43 AM
response #3
0
mnn888 (152)

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test
Test test ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte Original URL: http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 9 For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. -- Kevin Powick Kevin Powick wrote: > Dave, > > I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail > address will be made public to Usenet groups. > > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/3wxte > > Original URL: > http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7885&topic=10 > 9 > > For this reason, I doubt I would post via Google Groups. Ah well, I for one will never surrender to the spammers. My email address is out there, loud and proud, and my spam filters catch most of the crap for me. Being forced to munge or hide your email address is just the first step on the slippery slope, IMO. I want to have a public email address tha...

test test test
test test test ...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

test test test

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Test test test #3
Test test ...

Test test test #4
Test test werty <werty@swissinfo.org> wrote: > Test test THERE ARE TEST GROUPS FOR TESTING - USE THEM please :-) Jim ...

Test test test #2
Test test ...

Test test test #8
Test test ...

Test test test #17
Test test ...

Test test test #5
Test test ...

test test test #2

Test test test #7
Test test ...

Test test test #9
Test test ...

Test test test #15
Test test ...

Test test test #16
Test test ...

Test test test #6
Test test ...

test test test #3
test test ...

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

Web resources about - testing 8901260552569776517 - comp.test

Bernie Sanders Wins Maine Democratic Caucuses
Bernie Sanders won the Maine Democratic caucuses on Sunday in a strong victory over Hillary Clinton, the Bangor Daily News reports : According ...

Manning changed the way we play, and watch, football
To find the true measure of what Peyton Manning meant to football, don't bother poring over the highlights from his record 186 wins, or re-watching ...

Taliban Suicide Bomb Attack on Pakistan Court Kills at Least 10
NBCNews.com Taliban Suicide Bomb Attack on Pakistan Court Kills at Least 10 NBCNews.com PESHAWAR, Pakistan — At least 10 people were killed ...

First ever OS X ransomware encrypts your data and asks for money
Ransomware is a particularly nasty piece of malware: After your computer is infected, it encrypts your data and refuses to give you the key unless ...

Email pioneer and @ symbol inventor Ray Tomlinson dies aged 74
We might have witnessed the meteoric rise of instant messaging in modern times, but email remains a critical aspect of communication today. The ...

North Korea’s Threats Trigger Cautious Strongarm Diplomacy
With news about the frequent and the latest threat from North Korea, is the question of whether regional powers can do anything about it. In ...

Body found in elevator weeks after power cut
WDBJ7 Body found in elevator weeks after power cut WDBJ7 A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped ...

EU leaders to press Turkey, back Greece at migrant summit
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders arrived in Brussels Monday to press Turkey to do more to stop migrants from entering Europe and to shore ...

A battle has begun on 'The Walking Dead'
WARNING: This post contains spoilers from the latest episode of The Walking Dead . Count me among those who thought this week's episode of The ...

Conor McGregor Hints At Another Nate Diaz Fight, Admits He Panicked
The Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz fight from UFC 196 is one that will go down in history. These two were both out for the win and Nate ended up ...