text-text

Wondering how what I input to my UTF-8 terminal gets passed along
through my patched [1] trn ...

Cyrillic:
А Б В Г Д Е Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п

IPA:
ᴀ ᴁ ᴂ ᴃ ᴄ ᴅ ᴆ ᴇ ᴈ ᴉ ᴊ ᴋ ᴌ ᴍ ᴎ ᴏ
ɀ Ɂ ɂ Ƀ Ʉ Ʌ Ɇ ɇ Ɉ ɉ Ɋ ɋ Ɍ ɍ Ɏ ɏ

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.raspberry-pi/7Z37Hdrm0DM/6aqD-reXFzAJ

0
seemysigforcontactin
10/12/2015 5:10:05 AM
comp.test 484 articles. 0 followers. kirkwood (4) is leader. Post Follow

text + text
What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? It doesn't seem very useful to me. What about making "text + text" as an equivalent for "text || text"? Most strongly-typed programming languages do this. And MS SQL Server too, I think (CMIIW). -- dave ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org Am Freitag, 8. Oktober 2004 12:57 schrieb David Garamond: > What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? Nothing. > What a...

Encryption from text to text...
I am looking for an encryption algorithm that converts plain texts into another form, one character to another...What are the nice and simple algorithms out there? Thanks. In article <418f03f8@news.starhub.net.sg>, Kelvin <thefatcat28@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am looking for an encryption algorithm that converts plain texts into > another > form, one character to another...What are the nice and simple algorithms out > there? > > Thanks. You can look on CPAN (<http://search.cpan.org>) for various Crypt:: modules. FYI: this newsgroup is defunct. Try co...

Why does $TEXT() not return text?
I am looking at a file I have created named TMGUSRI2.m This is with GT.M 6.2-002A Here is a stat of the .m file and the .o file kdt0p@poweredge:/opt/worldvista/EHR/p$ stat TMGUSRI2.m File: `TMGUSRI2.m' Size: 19171 Blocks: 40 IO Block: 4096 regular file Device: 821h/2081d Inode: 705008 Links: 1 Access: (0744/-rwxr--r--) Uid: ( 1000/ kdt0p) Gid: ( 1000/ kdt0p) Access: 2015-08-10 20:50:51.000000000 -0400 Modify: 2015-06-23 20:23:12.000000000 -0400 Change: 2015-06-23 20:23:11.000000000 -0400 Birth: - kdt0p@poweredge:/opt/worldvista/EH...

text 2 text
I'm rather new to ustation and am having trouble finding replacements for all of my Acad lisp routines. One that I'd like to find changes a selected text string to read like the second selected text string. I realize this can all be done in the text editor but it's not all that quick. Does anyone know of a macro or mdl which can handle this task? Thanks in advance.---Calvin I don't know of any application that will do what you describe, but have you looked at Edit > Find/Replace text? You may also find Bentley's discussion groups of assistance. Over th...

Surrounding text with text
I was wondering if it was possible to surround a text body with text like so: +--------------+ |ABCDEFGHIJKLM | |H N| |A Main Body O| |L Text goes P| |B here Q| |-=+_ZYXWVUTSR | | | | | | | | | +--------------+ This seems far-fetched, but just curious. I suppose that I could just move stuff around by hand in the GIMP later on, but there's probably a {better,more {extensible,clean}} way of doing it from (La)TeX. -FreeSmith ptjm@interlog.com (Patrick TJ McPhee) wrote in message news:<bffbhe$per$1@news.eusc.inter...

Pages

Reading Text File, Text Scrolling and erase line from a text file
Hi , How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text file , when press "F2" key? Best Regards, Lidia from Poland -- ========================================= Pozdrawiam Lidiaa Lidiaa schrieb: > Hi , > > How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of > keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text > file , when press "F2" key? > > ...

Selecting text in a text box
When I attempt to select text in a text box, the text from the cursor position to the end of the text is instantly selected as soon as I click the mouse down. There seems to be no way to select just a small portion of the text in a text box. This seems pretty basic. What am I missing? I'm using Access 97 on an XP system. Steve Richfield First, (I don't remember if this is an option in 97) check Tools|Options|Keyboard tab, Behavior Entering Field. This setting will adjust the behavior for all forms and controls. Next, you would need to click at the start of the area you want to hi...

Fit text in a Text Box
Hello friends, I have a curious doubt, imagine I have a text box, and inside, a text that I dont know the lenght. Depending on the box's size and letter's size, I can fit the box. But the box's size is fixed, so I just can modify the size's letter. How can I be right with letter's size, if I dont know the lenght of string (text)? Is there any simple function for this case? Thanks in advance, greetings. Pedro Moreno On 10-08-31 04:25 PM, pedro moreno wrote: > I have a curious doubt, imagine I have a text box, and inside, a text > that I dont know the lenght. Depe...

Text ( unicode ) To Text (ANSI)
Dear Sir, I have a text file ( unicode) i want to transfer this file to text ( Ansi ) by command Read up on MultiByteToWideChar and WideCharToMultiByte http://windowssdk.msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/Intl/unicode_17si.asp ...

\pubid text overlaps with text
Hello, While using the IEEEtrans file, I put the \pubid{0000--0000/00\$00.00~\copyright~2005} before the \maketitle as directed. However, the body of the text over laps with the pubid text. What I am doing wrong? Thanks. ...

Flowing text around text
Hi all, Could please someone tell me how to get text flowing around a framed piece of text with colored background? Something like: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ----------------------------------------------- text text text text | Some piece of information goes here | text text text text | | text text text text | Some piece of information goes here | text text text text | ...

matrix and text to a text file
Hi, I know some similar question have been solved before but I have been reading for a while and I didn't find the answer of my question so, I ask you. I want to create a text-file (.txt) where I will have some text and some matrixs. The format that i want is something like that: -Title- Name1. Name2. power(dbm): big matrix (12000X400) aprox frequency(hz) vector(1x12) aprox So, i created a m-file that can do this writing with fprintf every single character on the file using lots of for loops. It works good but if the matrix is that size it could take a time (about 7 min...

Web resources about - text-text - comp.test

Rich Notes: The Rich-Text Text Editor For iOS
Here’s a little something that might get you formatted-text nerds excited: Rich Notes, yet another new text-editing app, lets you write on the ...

QuickAdvice: TextGrabber Allows You To Capture Text As Editable Text
There are those times when you come across some text in a printed document that you need to make note of. TextGrabber lets you take a picture ...

Fatal Text Message Photo Released After Young Man Dies in Crash While Sending Text Message (VIDEO)
A fatal text message is being shown by authorities as a warning to others who are tempted to text while driving.

TeleCommunication Systems Supports ATIS/TIA Interim Text to 9-1-1 Solution for Emergency Text Communication ...
ANNAPOLIS, Md. , April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) (NASDAQ: TSYS), a world leader in highly reliable and secure ...

To Text Or Not To Text: 3 Reasons Not To Text During Meetings
Mixing cell phones and business meetings creates problems: should one take, or make, a call? how about checking, or writing, a text or email? ...

Voice-to-Text as Dangerous for Drivers as Type-to-Text - ABC News
A new study finds that texting while driving is dangerous, regardless of whether it's type-to-text or voice-to-text.

Text Browser Is a Google Script Powered Way to Browse the Web with Only Text
Sometimes it's nice to browse a clean version of the web where you're only looking at text and no images. Text Browser is a Google Apps Script ...

2 Text or Not 2 Text
The average teen sends between 50 and 75 text messages a day. Perhaps more impressive: the top 14% of texting teens send more than 200 texts ...

Apple to Advance iPhone with both Text-to-Speech & Speech-to-Text Converters
... both noisy environments like a restaurant or even during a quiet office meeting without stirring a mouse. The system involves using new text-to-speech ...