ACROBAT VIEWER Java Library com.adobe.acrobat.sidecar.FontException

Hi,

I using ACROBAT VIEWER Library for readinf document from AIX System.
My Document contains Tukish font, this font come from TTF file and
ACROBAT VIEWER don't finf it ??
Anyone have an idea ?
I have tried to add path for ttf file in CLASSPATH, but without succes

Regards

Philippe
0
pcouas

Well you might want a different solution to create your PDF document.

jPDF Creator supports all kind of fonts, try it by yourself :
http://www.crionics.com

Regards,
Olivier Refalo

<pcouas@infodev.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I using ACROBAT VIEWER Library for readinf document from AIX System.
> My Document contains Tukish font, this font come from TTF file and
> ACROBAT VIEWER don't finf it ??
> Anyone have an idea ?
> I have tried to add path for ttf file in CLASSPATH, but without succes
>
> Regards
>
> Philippe

0
Olivier