Add a dynamic text to pdf while printing

Hello!!!

I want to add some text, maybe the actualdate und username while
printing a pdf file.
Is there a way to do this??? If yes, can anybody tell how to realize
it???
Thanks a lot for your support!!!

Greetings from Germany, Steffen

Uzytkownik <steffen_spies@t-online.de> napisal w wiadomosci
> Hello!!!
>
> I want to add some text, maybe the actualdate und username while
> printing a pdf file.
> Is there a way to do this??? If yes, can anybody tell how to realize
> it???

OK, but are you trying to do it on A PDF or on pdf form? If it's the second,
you can just add an Pre-Print Event script to add a value to a text field or
make a filed visible. Tell me more and i will gladly help.

0
Krzysztof