add checkbox list with placeholder names dynamically to existing pdf

How to add a checkboxlist placeholder names dynamically to existing pdf tem=
plate using itextsharp.=20

Suppose I have a query like "select * from table1" which returns 7 rows tha=
t means i have to add 7 checkboxes dynamically to a particular location in =
a existing pdf. The placeholders for these will not have any value by defau=
lt. I would populate them using forms.Setfield() after getting the value fr=
om database. Please help
0
Niladri

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

Add a dynamic text to pdf while printing
Hello!!! I want to add some text, maybe the actualdate und username while printing a pdf file. Is there a way to do this??? If yes, can anybody tell how to realize it??? Thanks a lot for your support!!! Greetings from Germany, Steffen Uzytkownik <steffen_spies@t-online.de> napisal w wiadomosci news:1172573923.834083.325940@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com... > Hello!!! > > I want to add some text, maybe the actualdate und username while > printing a pdf file. > Is there a way to do this??? If yes, can anybody tell how to realize > it??? OK, but are you trying to do i...

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

Dynamical text in pdf
Hello, i need a solution for following problem: We use Combit List&Labels for printing reports. These are pages combined with statical and dynamical text. Every now and again we get patterns(copies) in pdf, so we had to transform them in to L&L forms. Is there (i know there is:) a possibility (tools, solutions) to add dynamical text to these pdfs and to fill them at printing time? thanx for any idea. Martin Stefanka Hi Martin, I may have a solution which utilizes my OctoTools commercial package (www.octotools.com) but I am not sure if it isn't overkill for your application. P...

Searchable PDF from pre-existing ocr output, with or without pre existing image-only PDF
I'm new to the ocr/pdf world, as all the world will see from the naivite of my question (sorry!) I understand that searchable PDFs contain an image-only bit mapped image layer and another "text" layer. I also understand that Acrobat itself and a number of other third party tools can scan an pre existing image-only pdf, doing OCR to create the searchable pdf with the hiddern text layer. But suppose that I have an existing OCR output file in some xml format and no existing image-only PDF for the image. The OCR was scanned from a pre-existing TIFF file. Am I out of luck, no...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

Acrobat 8
Anyone know if there is a way to read / write the "summary" information about the PDFs in a PDF package - the information that appears in the PDF Package Navigation Bar for each PDF in a package - via JavaScript or any other method? Pardon my ignorance, but I'm unable to find any mention of the PDF Package in the SDK documentation or elsewhere - anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks, Patrick ...

pdf plug-in about add stamp to pdf files
I want to create a stamp in the pdf files, but not use Acrobat.exe's function. I means is that I want to use Acrobat SDK to make a DLL(in Acrobat 7.0's sources DLL is API), so i can use this dll(API) dynamic. Thank's for any opinion. kyos wrote: > > I want to create a stamp in the pdf files, but not use > Acrobat.exe's function. I means is that I want to use Acrobat SDK to > make a DLL(in Acrobat 7.0's sources DLL is API), so i can use this > dll(API) dynamic. Ok. > Thank's for any opinion. Go ahead. ...

convert PDF images to PDF text (OCR)
Hi, I have a book which was entirely scanned into a PDF, there are approximately 300 pages. The problem is that each page is an image of the paper page, not selectable text. How can I convert this PDF made of images to a text-selectable PDF? Or directly convert it to Word? I suppose I'll need some form of OCR. Thanks in advance, Raphael Yes, since you have an image, you need to OCR it into data. You will not have much luck with any formating info, but most OCR programs today to a pretty good job if the image is fairly clean . Larry T. larrynospam@nospamjbmsystems.com wrote in message...

scanned image pdf to searchable text pdf
We have a lot of pdf files that are just scanned images of documents. How easy is it to change these into pdf's that we can search for specific words. I believe Adobe Acrobat Capture will do this when the document is originally scanned, but can it use pdf's that have already been created. If it can, can this process be automated to convert 100s of pdf files? Are there other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Capture as it is not cheap for a large number of documents? I am new to this, so please keep it simple. Thanks for any help. Adrian HI, As you indicated, your pdf's are ...

add Hyperlinks to an existing .pdf
I have an existing .pdf that has URLs in the text. How do I make those functional hyperlinks so the reader can click on them and go to that site? I've played a bit with different features but can't figure it out. Thanks in advance So I use the Link tool to make the text active. This appears to be similar to a web page "hotspot". Is there a way to have it default to opening in a browser instead of asking if it should open in Acrobat or a browser? "J Marro" <fordprefect@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:zTp4b.122577$3o3.8611350@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worl...

Web resources about - add checkbox list with placeholder names dynamically to existing pdf - comp.text.pdf

List of placeholder names by language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabic uses Fulan / Fulana[h] (فلان / فلانة) and when a last name is needed it becomes Fulan AlFulani / Fulana[h] AlFulaniyya[h] (فلان الفلاني ...

Placeholder - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Tokyo Stock Exchange's so-called Market Center. The real stock trading floor closed in 1999. In its place is now just a glass cylinder, a few ...

T-Mobile.UK Internal and External systems now have placeholders for 4 different ‘iPhone X’ sizes
The interesting thing is not that T-Mobile created placeholders on both its internal and external systems in the United Kingdom, because that ...

Profile: Ethiopia's 'placeholder' PM quietly holds on
A studious former academic said to lack charisma finds himself both branded an autocrat and praised as a steady hand.

Insert <discovery> here: the role of placeholders in science
Is dark matter the only possible explanation for what we observe, or little …

Rick Renteria, Cubs Manager: Savior? Placeholder?
The Cubs have a new manager. Will that make any difference?

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey placeholder
Our Hobbit tickets are for 4:00ish tomorrow afternoon, but other people will no doubt be reporting back sooner. Start your party and/or rant ...

'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Review: Acceptable But Unexceptional Placeholder
... right time for a movie about a revolution against a lying, lawless president. "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" is meant to be a placeholder, ...

Placeholder releasing a split w/ Such Gold
by Andrew Sacher Placeholder, who we profiled around the release of their I Don't Need Forgiveness album and highlighted in our contemplation ...