ANN: Fly Text to PDF - Convert your text file into PDF

Hi All:

Fly Text to PDF 1.3 is powerful tool which can convert your text files
into PDF. This tool is powerful converter tool running on Microsoft
Windows Operating System. You can use this tool to convert your text
report, text documents and other text files into PDF quickly and
easily. You also can set the PDF properties in each text files by using
special tags, or set the default properties for every output PDF files.

Please visit our website for more information:
http://www.medafan.com/pdf-tools
For the output sample, please click on:
http://www.medafan.com/pdf-tools/license.pdf

Key features:

Make color text
You can set the color for every text by using !!color_rgb tag in text
file, when Fly Text to PDF tool read the tag, the output text after the
tag will change to the color what are you specified in tag value. You
can also set the color back to default after the text end. For example,
if you want to set some text to red, please insert the red color tag
before the text and then insert a black color tag after, just like:
!!color_rgb="255,0,0"Red text!!color_rgb="0,0,0"

You can set the font for output text on everywhere
You can set the text font by using font tag. After the font tag, all
output text font will be changed. The avaiabled font name is "Courier",
"Courier-Bold", "Courier-Oblique", "Courier-BoldOblique", "Helvetica",
"Helvetica-Bold", "Helvetica-Oblique", "Helvetica-BoldOblique",
"Times-Roman", "Times-Bold", "Times-Italic", "Times-BoldItalic",
"Symbol". For example, if you want change the font to
"Helvetical-Oblique", please using tag
!!font_name="Helvetical-Oblique"sample text

Set output page size of PDF
You can set page size on everywhere of the text file, but only the
first page size tag is effectual. For examle, if you set the page width
at the top of the text file, and you have another page width tag
specified at the middle of the text file, the page width of the output
PDF is the first width value, and the second width tag that specified
at the middle of the text file is ignored.

Set output page margins(left, top, right, bottom)
The margin tags set the margin on each page of output PDF. Just like
page size tag, only the first tag is effectual, other same tag for
margins is ignored.

You can write the page number on each output pages of PDF
Set page number on every pages of output PDF is easy, you just turn the
output page number tag to true. Add !!show_page_no="true" to the text
file, the page number will be wrote at the bottom of every page.

You can add hyperlink for some text
Please use tag !!url="http://www.yourlink.com" to set the hyperlink,
after the tag, all text on output PDF will be clicked to the url what
are you specified, to stop the hyperlink on output PDF, please use
!!url="" to avoid it.

You can special the PDF properties on output PDF file(including
Subject, Title, Keywords, Creator, Author)
Set properties for output PDF by using tags. For example, if you want
to set Title property, please write this to your text file: !!title="My
example title", or if you want to set Subject property, please use
!!subject="My example subject", etc.

You can set the space between line

The tool is easy to use, you can easily write your batch(.bat) file
including this tool to convert your text files into PDF

Please let us know if you have problems.
Best regards,
MedaFan Technology
http://www.medafan.com

0
mattxlee (2)

Here is an option.

OctoTools is an easy to use document management tool suite that encompasses
Forms Design, Report Formatting, Electronic Distribution, Printing, and Text
to PDF conversion.
Advanced features include GUI based design environment, Built-in Post Script
and PCL printer output, Drag and Drop placement of all elements, Automatic
dynamic text and forms merge, Text boxes for dynamic and static text & Data
Design elements, objects, images & text boxes, User defined "green bar" type
striping, "Watched" directory support, Conditional based data formatting,
Dynamic switch of overlays based on data, Barcodes including 2D pdf417,
Email, URL, or whole file, Multiprocessor support, Variable opacity of
elements and backgrounds, and more.
visit us at www.jbmsystems.com

--
Mike
mike@jbmsystems.com

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an exi...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an existing file. ...

PDF image of text to readable text ?
Seems there are web based tools and software. My son needs text to have it read for him. He has a PC. Found PDF reader $50 , http://thurly.net/11ia and http://thurly.net/11i4 the last being google. Wondering what you folks found useful or use ? Thanks! -- Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden http://uppitywis.org/ live WI ...

pdf file to text file ??
Hi....... All I am working on VC++ 6.0. In my application, I need to convert PDF file to text (ASCII) file format. Can I achieve this task without using PDF SDK. Is there any commandline EXE available that can perform such task.. Thanks in Advance. Kireet Gajera kireetgajera@gmail.com wrote: > I am working on VC++ 6.0. > > In my application, I need to convert PDF file to text (ASCII) file > format. > > Can I achieve this task without using PDF SDK. Yes. > Is there any commandline EXE available that can perform such task.. pdftotext in the xpdf package. Have a...

scanned image pdf to searchable text pdf
We have a lot of pdf files that are just scanned images of documents. How easy is it to change these into pdf's that we can search for specific words. I believe Adobe Acrobat Capture will do this when the document is originally scanned, but can it use pdf's that have already been created. If it can, can this process be automated to convert 100s of pdf files? Are there other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Capture as it is not cheap for a large number of documents? I am new to this, so please keep it simple. Thanks for any help. Adrian HI, As you indicated, your pdf's are ...

Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text?
Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text? http://www.pdftron.com/pdf2svg/index.html The pdfTron PDF2SVG converter enables users to publish PDF documents in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), the open-standard W3C recommendation for high-end graphics on the web. The flawless conversion process produces compact SVG documents that can be viewed using freely available SVG viewers and plugins. "Dr Joolz" <jxm96c@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c1oo74$kkv$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk... > Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text? > > pdf2vector is available in desktop, ser...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

pdf files to text?
Hi Group, This isn't a scanner question per se, but if its too far off-topic maybe someone can point me to another group: Suppose one has a multi-page pdf file produced by scanning a text document. (That is, suppose the pdf is just a graphical representation of the original document.) Is there sofware available with which you can supply such a pdf file as input, and get as output a text translation? Thanks in advance. John Uebersax I know my old version of Adobe Acrobat 5 (full paid version, not just the reader) has an OCR module to it. I believe I had to downloa...

text on pdf file
How can I add a text on a pdf file in order to print it with the page? Thanks Sandro "Sandrobi" <sandbizzXXX@libero.it> wrote in message news:<TQP0c.42052$Kc3.1337410@twister2.libero.it>... > How can I add a text on a pdf file in order to print it with the page? > > Thanks > > Sandro There are so many ways to do it if you have the full version of Acrobat. Not the Free Reader. 1. Use the free text tool. 2. Use the forms tool and make a text box and fill it up. 3. Use the touchup text tool, click where you want the text inserted while holding the &...

ghostscript PDF page extraction, leaving text as text
Ghostscript may be used to extract pages from a PDF file with a command like this: gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite \ -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER \ -dFirstPage=48 -dLastPage=48 \ -sOutputFile=onepage.pdf input.pdf The problem is, while that page looks the same as the original in a PDF reader, it seems to be an image rather than an "object" representation. That is, open the extracted PDF in something like Acrobat or PDF XChange Viewer and "search" and "text selection" work, whereas in the extracted one neither function works. Presumably this is because the text has been r...

pdf to text
I know this question comes up a lot, so here goes again. I want to read text from a PDF file, run re searches on the text, etc. I do not care about layout, fonts, borders, etc. I just want the text. I've been reading Adobe's PDF Reference Guide and I'm beginning to develop a better understanding of PDF in general, but I need a bit of help... this seems like it should be easier than it is. Here's some code: import zlib fp = open('test.pdf', 'rb') bytes = [] while 1: byte = fp.read(1) #print byte bytes.append(byte) if not byte: ...

text-text

Web resources about - ANN: Fly Text to PDF - Convert your text file into PDF - comp.text.pdf

Minority Ahmadiyah Muslim group in Indonesia told: convert or be expelled
A minority Muslim group has been ordered to convert to Sunni Islam or be expelled from Bangka island, off the coast of Sumatra, in the latest ...

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After ...
Muslim MP Invited Trump To Visit Bradford, Where Muslims Beat Christian Converts, And JUST TWO DAYS After A British Soldier Is Found Beaten, ...