create PDF in .NET - FREE

Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
It creates pdf documents, without any other
component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
Feel free to us it everywhere.

Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.

http://snipurl.com/cg21

bye
SauroN

0
SauroN
2/1/2005 10:50:35 AM
comp.text.pdf 5583 articles. 0 followers. ramon (1518) is leader. Post Follow

SauroN schrieb:
> Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
> sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
> It creates pdf documents, without any other
> component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
> Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
> Feel free to us it everywhere.
>
> Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
> to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.
>
> http://snipurl.com/cg21
>
> bye
> SauroN

Hello,

I maintain a list of free PDF libs and would like to add your software.

https://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/twiki/bin/view/Main/FreePdfUtilitiesAndLibraries

Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link to some
exe file?

Ralf

--
Ralf Koenig, Fakultaet fuer Informatik, TU Chemnitz
Mitarbeiter an der Professur Rechnernetze und Verteilte Systeme

0
Ralf
2/1/2005 11:23:04 AM
> Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link
> to some exe file?

http://snipurl.com/cgb4

sorry only italian

click the zip icon to download library (with examples
only 66 kb) see README.TXT
(contains complete english infos)

thanks
SauroN

0
SauroN
2/1/2005 4:00:40 PM
updated link

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm

0
SauroN

Create/Exception then Destruct
Hi Folks, I have a question about the process of constructing and destructing objects when an exception happens in the constructor. the doc says: ----- When an exception is raised during creation of an object, Destroy is automatically called to dispose of the unfinished object. This means that Destroy must be prepared to dispose of partially constructed objects. Because a constructor sets the fields of a new object to zero or empty values before performing other actions, class-type and pointer-type fields in a partially constructed object are always nil. ----- Is that REALL...

creating objects type only known at runtime
This weekend I was playing around with some ruby and wanted to create objects whose types were only known at runtime. The method I wound up using was o = eval "#{class_name}.new" Is this a preferred method. I come from (mostly) a perl background, but also a Java background. To me this approach seems inelegant. Thanks for any input. Andy -- Andrew Libby Tangeis, LLC Innovative IT Management Solutions alibby@tangeis.com On 23/10/06, Andrew Libby <alibby@tangeis.com> wrote: > > This weekend I was playing around with some ruby and wanted > to create objects ...

Newbie in creating the fonts.
Hi. I'm a newbie of creating and editing fonts. Now I'm trying program: FontLab. It's great but All this concepts (terms, poperties) which's connected with fonts are a little incomprehensible. For example: glyphs, outlines, hints. Could You please to explain me what are these? Kind regards. -- pozdroovka. Zebik Glyphs are the individual letters. Outlines are just what it sounds like. When you draw a letter you do it just as you would with pen and paper by making the basic shape...the computer colours the inside of the shape when you use the font. Hints are what the ...

Re: Tracking what .sas file created a dataset? #3
You could add the source file to the dataset label... -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott D. Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 1:33 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Tracking what .sas file created a dataset? Is there an automatic way to do know what file created a particular dataset? Say I create a dataset and store it in a library, and I later want to access this dataset but don't remember what .sas file created it. Of course I can grep *.sas, but I want to keep this information with the dataset. Any ideas here would ...

how to create virtual domain with webmin ?
Dear list, I had PLESK 7.5 on a remote server and I used to create domains with plesk . I could also access those domain from internet. Due to the lincese expiration I have discontinue with Plesk and installed webmin. So is it possible to create domain with webmin which can be accessed from internet ? thanks. ...

IPCB.net buys Africa, sells Asia
We are looking for: Region Target tariff ASR Traffic Angola, mobile $0.150 30% 35k minutes/day Nigeria, mobile $0.134 30% 70k minutes/day We are offering: Region Tariff ASR Capacity Syria $0.2200 43% 4 E1 Philippines, mobile $0.1300 73% 1 T1 Vietnam $0.1650 36% 2 E1 Sales@IPCB.net www.IPCB.net HostedSwitch and VoIP Termination services, including - Buying/Selling of millions of IP telephony minutes - Routing, Billing and Monitoring -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG ...

Net: netlabs.org and its role in 2012
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++ From: ktkDESPAM@DESPAMnetlabs.org I made a blog post @ netlabs.org about the past 15 years and some hints regarding the future: http://blog.netlabs.org/?p=561 Adrian Gschwend ...

US-MO-St. Louis: .NET Application Consultant, UML, XML, Biztalk, ASP.Net, ADO.Ne (45325657610)
US-MO-St. Louis: .NET Application Consultant, UML, XML, Biztalk, ASP.Net, ADO.Ne (45325657610) ============================================================================================== Position: .NET Application Consulta Reference: SMC01689 Location: St. Louis MO Duration: Contract Skills: Experienced in OOAD utilizing UML � must have the ability to visually specify and communicate application requirements, architecture and functionality using UML. Detailed design documents at an abstract and concrete level will b...

can not create directories like adump etc
I was trying to create a database instance using DBCA in 10G. After selecting all parameters, small window pops up and says cannot create adump directory. Do I have to create all these directory manually before I run DBCA or what. I am running dbca from oracle login account. It's pretty much giving the same error like cannot create some directories or some files for everything it's supposed to create atutomatically. I am able to create mannually all these directories but why DBCA can't create these automatically otherwise no point in creating database through DBCA. Am I ...

sequence 3 tasks
Hello &nbsp; i use a board 6023E and pc pentium4 3Ghz &nbsp; My problem is how create a delay with few microseconds between two tasks? &nbsp; I need creat three tasks. Fisrt create a finte pulse train for this i use a counter. Second create a delay for this i use again a conter to creat a pulse train in witch the delay is equal to frequency x number of pulses. Third measure pulses for this i use again a counter but in this case is a counter input. In attachment i send a picture with my program. &nbsp; I dont understand&nbsp;why my program dont work? my program take a lote ...

Q: Create a console for a GUI app
Hi! I want to create a console for a GUI application. I am using AllocConsole, which also works as expected. But then I still cannot use printf etc to write to the console, even though the documentation for AllocConsole tells me "AllocConsole initializes standard input, standard output, and standard error handles for the new console.". So what am I missing? Thanks in advance! -- jb (replace y with x if you want to reply by e-mail) "cfx" <u.t.o@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bf36o3$khl$1@news-sop.inria.fr... > "Jakob Bieling&quo...

Trying to build PHP 5.1.2 using the .NET SDK, R6034 on startup
Hi, I'm try to build PHP 5.1.2 on XP Prof using no other tools but the free ..NET SDK tools (.NET SDK, Windows Platform SDB, Visual C++ Toolkit). I managed to compile PHP but I'm getting error messages when I try to start PHP (R6024). A warning: I'm not a Win32 programmer, I just wonder if it's possible to compile PHP using the free tools. So, please be patient with me. I found some notes about R6034 on http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/vcredists_x86.asp#PrivateAssembly . As I understand it the web site basically says that I have to create a ..manifest file...

How to Create an Uninstall?
Hi, How can I get Windows to recognize an installed app so the user can uninstall it through the Control Panel? I'm not using MSIE, InstallShield, or any other off the shelf product, but a home-brewed installation program written in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. xmp333@yahoo.com wrote: > How can I get Windows to recognize an installed app so the user can > uninstall it through the Control Panel? Rather that re-inventing the wheel, I suggest taking a look at the Inno Setup program: http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.htm Not only is it a fantastic installer it ...

Dragging text to create a file?
I thought that there was a way to drag text off of a document or web page and drop it on a finder window to create a file. Something is created by the finder, but it is not the kind of file I was anticipating. Is there some way to do this?? I am hoping for something like the OS/2 WPS Drag Text SOM Class that would just extend the Finder. Thanks in advance, -- John Holt John Holt <jdholt77_evomer@remove_earthlink.net> wrote: > I thought that there was a way to drag text off of a document or web > page and drop it on a finder window to create a file. Something is >...

Create Subsystem command
Hi, is there any way to perform an "pre create subsystem" funktion or script? Means clicking on the "Create Subsystem" Button first executes a script and then Draws the Subsystem. Or is there a commandline command that creates a subsystem from the selected blocks and lines? Thanks in advance Nils ...

Noob: Creating (create)
I'm playing with win32forth, trying to figure out how I could make the word (create) which would work inside a colon definition. So I could do: : makeit (create) foo 1 cell allot ; I'm figuring that (create) must be an immediate word - the problem is how to look ahead to get the foo. What's the answer? Mark Carter wrote: > I'm playing with win32forth, trying to figure out how I could make the > word (create) which would work inside a colon definition. So I could do: > : makeit (create) foo 1 cell allot ; > > I'm figuring that (create) must be an immedi...

ANN: PDFSealer
PDF Sealer Ver 6.05 is avaiable on http://www.iteksoft.com/ http://pdf.iteksoft.com/ ************************************************************* Features of PDFSealer (PDF Sealer): 1. Digitally Signing PDF using your certificates managed by Windows 2. Applying and Modifying standard PDF security settings 3. Send PDF by MAPI (default Email Client) 4. Compatible with click to verfiy and authenticate with Acorbat reader 5 and 6. 5. Support integration with eDocPrinter PDF Pro for batch PDF creation, signing, and email workflow. *************************************************************...

US-TX-Austin: Java Developer, WebSphere WSAD 5.1, .NET; Perm (45349914409)
US-TX-Austin: Java Developer, WebSphere WSAD 5.1, .NET; Perm (45349914409) ========================================================================== Position: Java Developer Reference: WMM00020 Location: Austin TX Duration: Perm Skills: Java WebSphere WSAD 5.1 .NET Web Services XML and SOAP Plus: EDI, MS SQL Server, Visual FoxPro Scope: Develop several portlets in Java. Design XML schemas. Develop insurance verification using EDI. Please ...

PDF logical page numbers with PostScript
I'm working on a manuscript consisting of three parts: ---Some preliminary pages numbered A, B, ... , G ---The manuscript frontmatter numbered i, ii, ... , xiii ---The manuscript mainmatter numbered 1, 2, ... So I wrote the manuscript usingthe book class, placing \pagenumbering{Alph} before the preliminaries, and \frontmatter and \mainmatter before the corresponding sections. I placed \usepackage[pdfpagelabels]{hyperref} in the preamble and used pdfLaTeX to generate my pdf files. The resulting pdf files have the correct logical page numbers throughout, i.e., in Adobe Reader page 'A...

Tools for creating Draw files
For a work project I may need to find a way of drawing vector art in a turnkey, embedded system. Given that I'm going to have to write all this code myself, I'm rather attracted to the idea of using Acorn drawfiles as the file format --- they're simple, reasonably compact, and dead easy to parse. However, I still need some way of creating them. Does anyone know of any tools for converting, say, SVG to !Draw, or something similar? This is most likely going to have to run on a Unix-oid command line system, so I won't be able to use anything RISC OS-based, alas. -- David Given...

MySQL
The other day, for unfathomable reasons, I lost control over tables which I create. There was no concurrent change of anything on the machine, such as an update. So I have no suspect. Does the following action log suggest any recommendation to experienced SQL programmers? 1. A table: mysql> select * from expenses; +----+------------+-------+----------+--------+-------------+-------+ | id | date | place | stuff | amount | category | flags | +----+------------+-------+----------+--------+-------------+-------+ | 38 | 2013-01-15 | ATT | Sim card | 25.00 | Visa...

Re: How to automatically create a lot of lags? #6 1556226
Yiyu, Here is way to have your LAGS. Muthia Kachirayan. data a; do price = 1 to 100; output; end; run; data b(drop = m prv); do m = 1 to 100; set a; array v[100] lag1-lag100; if m = 1 then v[m] = .; else v[m] = prv; output; prv = price; end; run; proc print data = b ; run; On 9/14/06, Yiyu <shenyiyu@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi, I have a dataset with a lot of observations with a single variable > called Price, and I want to create , for example, 100 additional > variables representing lag1 to lag 100, what's the si...

Can I use FTP to create a CSV File?
Hi all Using Client Access/Express I can download a file straight into csv format for Excel. It works really well but we have some customers that use BOS and I want one method of creating the csv file. The file itself is just text with all of the numeric fields treated as formulae. Using FTP is it possible to download the file straight to a pc as a ..csv? We don't have the IFS. Thanks, in advance, for any help Neil Newbie_Neil wrote: > Hi all > > Using Client Access/Express I can download a file straight into csv > format for Excel. It works really well but we have som...

Problem Trying to Create Procedure
I am a newbie, so this may be a simple question. I have a sql script called p_chp_proc.sql, which creates a procedure called p_chp: CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE p_chp( encoded IN VARCHAR ) IS len int := length(encoded); i int; new_password varchar(30); BEGIN -- decode password for i IN 1..len loop new_password := substr(encoded, i*2, 1); end loop; -- change password EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER USER db_audit IDENTIFIED BY ' || new_password; END p_chp; When I try and run the script I get the error "SP2-0042: unknown command "cr_p_chp" - rest of lin...

Re: Creating multiple datasets from one dataset based on value of #10
Ian, I agree that hash is very handy. But it requires SAS9.1. :-( On 11/14/06, Ian Whitlock <iw1junk@comcast.net> wrote: > Summary: Lex's SAS search tool > #iw-value=1 > > Mike, > > I used the search engine at > > http://www.lexjansen.com/sugi/ > > with the words "hash split" to find > > [PDF] 236-30: DATA Step Hash Objects as Programming ToolsFile > Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat > Use this functionality to "extrude" input through hash object(s) > to split it in a number of SAS files with SAS-variable-. governed > ...