create PDF in .NET - FREE

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
It creates pdf documents, without any other
component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
Feel free to us it everywhere.

Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.

http://snipurl.com/cg21

bye
SauroN

0
Reply SauroN 2/1/2005 10:50:35 AM

See related articles to this posting

SauroN schrieb:
> Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
> sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
> It creates pdf documents, without any other
> component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
> Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
> Feel free to us it everywhere.
>
> Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
> to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.
>
> http://snipurl.com/cg21
>
> bye
> SauroN

Hello,

I maintain a list of free PDF libs and would like to add your software.

https://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/twiki/bin/view/Main/FreePdfUtilitiesAndLibraries

Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link to some
exe file?

Ralf

--
Ralf Koenig, Fakultaet fuer Informatik, TU Chemnitz
Mitarbeiter an der Professur Rechnernetze und Verteilte Systeme

0
Reply Ralf 2/1/2005 11:23:04 AM

> Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link
> to some exe file?

http://snipurl.com/cgb4

sorry only italian

click the zip icon to download library (with examples
only 66 kb) see README.TXT
(contains complete english infos)

thanks
SauroN

0
Reply SauroN 2/1/2005 4:00:40 PM

updated link

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm

0
Reply SauroN 2/7/2005 4:58:38 PM
comp.text.pdf 5537 articles. 36 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

create PDF freeware [VS.NET]
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm bye ...

create PDF freeware [visual studio.NET]
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm bye "SauroN" <no@no.it> wrote: >http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm Just to let you know that SPDF is a library for PDF creation and editing created by Appligent. While no longer available as a product from them, it is very much in use, and it is widely known in the industry. Your name might cause some confusion. ---------------------------------------- Aandi Inston quite@dial.pipex.com http://www.quite.com Please support usenet! Post replies and follow-ups, don't e-mail them. Can I make a sugges...

Create pdf from existing Word doc (asp.net)
I�m trying to create pdf�s from existing Word doc�s on the fly from a C# asp.net web application. Creating the pdf�s is not the problem, BUT, a critical factor for the client is to retain hyperlinks and bookmarks from the Word doc! Is this possible? I�ve looked at various.net libraries, but in each case (if it is a .net library) the result is the same. If I create the pdf from within Word, all the hyperlinks and bookmarks are created. But if I do it from my C# app, the pdf is created beautifully, but no bookmarks or hyperlinks. The �closest� successful ones I�ve tried are: Creates th...

PDF::Create (or alike) to create watermark for existing pdf file?
Dear perl-ists: I tried out PDF::Create 0.01 (from cpan), and it is great. kudos, fabian. creates wonderful, clean, small valid pdf output. my only complaint is that its numbering system. on cpan, it seems to be 0.01 ever since 1999? ;-) alas, my need is slightly more complex. I need to underlay an already existing pdf file that was created by pdftex with a page that I can now create with PDF::Create (or some other program). that is, the latter should become the background ("watermark") for the former. to re-pdftex the former would simply take too long, so a personalized ...

PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file.
Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) the following code create a PDF: #!/usr/bin/ruby require 'pdf/writer' pdf = PDF::Writer.new pdf.text "Hello Matz", :font_size => 22 pdf.save_as "novo.pdf" ######################################## now I wanna save this pdf as a last page of a existing pdf. any tips? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Ricardo Pog <ricardo85x@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) > > > the following code create a PDF: > >...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

Problems with PDF created by PDF-Xchange
When I open a PDF created by PDF-Xchange with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 I have several problems with fonts. First time I opened the Fonts information window I found there's font (for instance ArialTrueType) not embeded. Then I navigated the entire document and after I reopened the Font information window I have found out that the font is now embeded (?)and its visualisation in the text of the PDF is overlapping (???). Can anybody help me please? Thank you very much! "raffaella" <a_raffaella@libero.it> wrote: >When I open a PDF created by PDF-Xchange with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 I ...

Neural nets creating neural nets
Disclaimer: I know very little about neural nets. That said, from what I understand, the optimal parameters for a neural net vary from task to task: the number of nodes, layers, type of feedback, etc. I gather that it is largely up to the designer's sense of what would be appropriate for any given problem, and then some trial and error. Has anyone fooled around with having a neural net optimize a neural net? It would give a configuration as an output, the suggested net would then run on the original problem for a while, and its trained accuracy would be given as input to the meta-net. ...

PDF::Template
Hello I've been using PDF::Template Module to generate PDF based on my input datahash. Please check the working code below I want to generate one more set of data in another page without changing the XML File. As data comes dynamically I'm not sure of how many times I must include the LOOP attribute in my XML File Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Many Thanks use strict; use PDF::Template; my $rpt = new PDF::Template( FILENAME => 'sample.xml' ); my %Inputs = ( 'svctype' => 'Voice', 'fromcur' => '...

PDF::API2 (Creating PDF files)
Hi, I'm creating PDF's on the fly, with Perl 5.8, using PDF::API2. I have no problem with most of it, albeit there's a bit of a learning curve with creating PDFs, but I can't figure out how to insert a URL with anchor text. i.e. It's easy enough to insert a URL as text, and the PDF will recognize it as a URL and make it clickable when viewed in Acrobat. However, I would like to be able to insert a URL, such as http://www.test.com yet have the link text be something like "Test Site" (with the actual URL not visible). I know it's possible to do...

How to create Unicode PDF bookmarks using PDF::API2?
Hi, I'm using PDF::API2 to add bookmarks to an existing PDF. It all works fine using outline->title($text) to name the bookmark except that any Unicode in $text is ignored.[1] What do I need to do to be able to create and display bookmarks that contain Unicode? Is there an API2 mailing list or similar that might be a better place to ask this question? Thanks in advance. [1] By ignored I mean, for example, that \x{2192} is displayed as two characters, presumably both in Latin1 or whatever it is that Reader uses for bookmarks by default. -- Bruce Horrocks Surrey England <fi...

Need Cups-PDF to actually create PDF not Postscript
From: CUPS 127.0.0.1:631 Description: Cups-PDF Location: RN Printer Driver: Generic postscript color printer rev4 Printer State: idle, accepting jobs, published. Device URI: cups-pdf:/ Hi All, I am using CentOS 5.5. I installed cups-pdf-2.4.6-1.el5.i386.rpm and now have the nicest CUPS to Postscript printer. Okay, I need that to use with HylaFAX, but I also need a print to PDF (not Postscript). What did I do wrong? Many thanks, -T On 2010-06-05, Todd <todd@invalid.com> wrote: > From: CUPS 127.0.0.1:631 > Description: Cups-PDF > Location: RN > Printer...

DADCONF.NET.SYS is created by JCONFJOB.NET.SYS
Never mind the question about DADCONF.NET.SYS. I found the following: http://docs.hp.com/cgi-bin/fsearch/framedisplay?top=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30 216-90325/30216-90325_top.html&con=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30216-90325/00/00/6 8-con.html&toc=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30216-90325/00/00/68-toc.html&searchter ms=dadconf.net.sys&queryid=20041022-080827 For the network to work correctly, stream JCONFJOB. :STREAM JCONFJOB.NET.SYS The JCONFJOB.NET.SYS stream is required for all systems. It includes information files that describe the supported set of servers and services. These information fi...

Need to create C#.NET program to create SPSS file
hello everyone, i am trying to create a program using .net 1.0 to allow me to create SPSS file. i have search on net for number of days, but did not fine anything. is there any program available on net that i can use or can anyone help me to create program my self that allow me to create SPSS label file. Thanks, SPSS can read SAS files as well as value labels. Just use CNTLOUT option in PROC FORMAT to write the labels to a database, and then use FORMATS subcomand when you read the SAS file. In a way you have to create and import two SAS files: one with the data the other one with the l...

create pdf
Hi! How can i create a PDF file from a file.m? I have to do it online, when the user press a button so i can't use the matlab report generator gui. Thanks! Hi, If you can setup a report setup file in MATLAB Report Generator that produces desired report, you can then start report generation from command line by doing >> report('my_report_setup_file'); Another option is to generate m file from your report setup file by going to File-Generate M code. Both of these options give you m code that you can call when your user presses the button. Arkadiy Turevskiy The MathWorks ...

Creating PDF
Hi Is there an activex or something else available that will allow converting of access reports into PDFs programmatically from within access? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > Is there an activex or something else available that will allow converting > of access reports into PDFs programmatically from within access? Not that I know of however if you have Acrobat you can install the Dilstiller printer driver and print to that. "John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: >Is there an activex or something else available that will allow converting >of ...

PostScript to PDF conversion creating Huge Font sizes in PDF
I generated a PostScript file by using the Windows GDI to print to a postscript printer (HP LaserJet 8500 PS) which uses the PSCRIPT5 driver. I can open the PostScript file in GSView and it looks fine. I then used Adobe Acrobat Distiller to distill the file to PDF. Again I can open it in Reader and it looks fine. Finally I took the same PostScript file and used a third-party "distiller" and distilled the PostScript to PDF - but I did perform the conversion on another machine on our network. This last time, the PDF file created contains huge fonts. In fact, the fonts are so large t...

PDF::Create
Hi NG, After creating the FIRST page successfully with text and drawing, I have problems to put some text on the second page. I can draw lines on the SECOND page using ths function $page2->line($x1, $y1, $x2, $y2); but as soon as I try to print some text on the SECOND page using the function $page2->string($f2, $SIZE2, $COL2, 612 - 10 - $LINE2 * $SIZE2, "Hannibal"); the text is printed on the FIRST page. As the dokumentation of the module PDF::Create is very limited, I would like to have a look at some examples. Does somebody have experience with this module? TIA,...

creating pdf
What I need to create a pdf file? I want to do it myself. Thank you. Hi, You might want to check out www.pdfzone.com They have a large list of pdf resources including freeware, shareware, commercial products, libraries and so on. There should be a number of solutions there for you. Larry T. Try PDF-Pro. http://www.pdf-pro.com "Jose A. Dom?guez" <jadg@terra.es> wrote in message news:en4Wb.3302079$uj6.8965109@telenews.teleline.es... > What I need to create a pdf file? I want to do it myself. > Thank you. > > You can create PDFs for free at http://www.gobcl...

Creating a PDF?
Let's say there are 2 sets of records; set 1 for today, set 2 for tomorrow. Can 1 PDF file be created (I'm using Stephen Leban's Report to PDF program) where 1 can tab so set1 and another tab for set2? I guess each set would be considered a seperate report that is combined into one file. Any ideas if this can be done and how? On Jul 10, 12:14 am, Salad <o...@vinegar.com> wrote: > Let's say there are 2 sets of records; set 1 for today, set 2 for > tomorrow. Can 1 PDF file be created (I'm using Stephen Leban's Report > to PDF program) where 1 can ta...

creating a pdf
i am pasting this from git.unix.linux, where I didnt receive many replies hey everyone I am working on scanning the calculus book so that I can have it on my laptop rather than carrying the big ass book around everywhere. right now I have a whole bunch of PNGs, separates into a directory for each chapter. I would like to make these into a pdf if possible, or at least combine all the pages from each chapter into one postscript file per chapter. I would really like to be able to make them into a PDF so that I can have the bookmark things for each section, and maybe for the homework...

Creating PDF
i want to create a textfile using VB6. Thereafter i want to take each textfile and convert them to a pdf. Do you guys have any recomendations of which PDF creator to use? Are there any creators that can allow me to convert the text from the program directly into the pdf? Thanks Wes "wes" <wesley@ispace.co.za> wrote in message news:1161688352.159647.146470@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... >i want to create a textfile using VB6. Thereafter i want to take each > textfile and convert them to a pdf. Do you guys have any recomendations > of which PDF creator to use? Are th...

Creating PDF
Hello Group, I am new to windows programming.I am planning to do a PDF creator.It should create pdf files from .doc,.xls and .ppt files.From a layman's point of view(ie from my point of view),on a right click on files of types specified,I should get a Generate PDF File in the menu dropped.On Click of that it should give a window which should have a browse button to put the output file,where a pdf of the name specified should get created. I am pretty good in C/C++ and also have little idea of VC++. I would be very happy if any of you can give some helpful links or some ...

creating pdf
Hello, I'm trying the control wpdfcontrol and I use some methods found here on this NG. I have 2 problems: (I'm using CAVO 2.7b) - If I use the control, when I leave the app, I have a 5333 error. I'm doing a oPdf := NULL_OBJECT at the end of the pdf creation process... - I have a report (en invoice report) that when printed to a standard printer take one page, but when printed with the pdf device, takes 2 pages... I guess it's in relation with the start code of the pdf control: here is the printpagebody method taken from this NG (thank you Theo Rudholzner) : ...