create PDF in .NET - FREE

Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
It creates pdf documents, without any other
component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
Feel free to us it everywhere.

Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.

http://snipurl.com/cg21

bye
SauroN

0
SauroN
2/1/2005 10:50:35 AM
comp.text.pdf 5596 articles. 0 followers. ramon (1518) is leader. Post Follow

SauroN schrieb:
> Create PDF, using this component; text, graphics, images.
> sPDF is a true .NET library (framework 1.1).
> It creates pdf documents, without any other
> component. Just copy and reference it in your projects.
> Supports EVERY pdf reader and has many feature.
> Feel free to us it everywhere.
>
> Contains a demo solution in VB.NET
> to demonstrate what sPDF can do. Just run it.
>
> http://snipurl.com/cg21
>
> bye
> SauroN

Hello,

I maintain a list of free PDF libs and would like to add your software.

https://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/twiki/bin/view/Main/FreePdfUtilitiesAndLibraries

Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link to some
exe file?

Ralf

--
Ralf Koenig, Fakultaet fuer Informatik, TU Chemnitz
Mitarbeiter an der Professur Rechnernetze und Verteilte Systeme

0
Ralf
2/1/2005 11:23:04 AM
> Can you provide a link to some web site with some info instead of a link
> to some exe file?

http://snipurl.com/cgb4

sorry only italian

click the zip icon to download library (with examples
only 66 kb) see README.TXT
(contains complete english infos)

thanks
SauroN

0
SauroN
2/1/2005 4:00:40 PM
updated link

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sbaragnaus/sPDF/sPDF.htm

0
SauroN

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

GUIDE: Using xtopdf to create PDF from text and DBF files (including creating simple PDF e-books)
Hi, I'm giving below, steps to install and use my xtopdf PDF creation/conversion toolkit. This post is for end-users. xtopdf is both a set of end-user tools and a library for use by developers, to create PDF from various input formats. I'll post another message here about how developers can use it in various ways, sometime later. The steps are for the Windows platform. Will do another post for Linux. 1. Get Python v2.4.3 here: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.3/python-2.4.3.msi Size is not more than 10 MB. Install it - its an MSI, so just double-click. (Any Python version >...

PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file.
Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) the following code create a PDF: #!/usr/bin/ruby require 'pdf/writer' pdf = PDF::Writer.new pdf.text "Hello Matz", :font_size => 22 pdf.save_as "novo.pdf" ######################################## now I wanna save this pdf as a last page of a existing pdf. any tips? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Ricardo Pog <ricardo85x@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) > > > the following code create a PDF: > >...

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

PDF::Create (or alike) to create watermark for existing pdf file?
Dear perl-ists: I tried out PDF::Create 0.01 (from cpan), and it is great. kudos, fabian. creates wonderful, clean, small valid pdf output. my only complaint is that its numbering system. on cpan, it seems to be 0.01 ever since 1999? ;-) alas, my need is slightly more complex. I need to underlay an already existing pdf file that was created by pdftex with a page that I can now create with PDF::Create (or some other program). that is, the latter should become the background ("watermark") for the former. to re-pdftex the former would simply take too long, so a personalized ...

Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit
Hi, Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more appropriate title, to make it easier for searches. "Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit" URL: http://www.packtpub.com/article/Using_xtopdf This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS data. xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html . Enjoy, and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in xtopdf - its appreciated. Vasudev Ram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Software consulting an...

Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit
Hi, Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more appropriate title, to make it easier for searches. "Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit" URL: http://www.packtpub.com/article/Using_xtopdf This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS data. xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html . Enjoy, and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in xtopdf - its appreciated. Vasudev Ram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Software consulting an...

Problems with PDF created by PDF-Xchange
When I open a PDF created by PDF-Xchange with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 I have several problems with fonts. First time I opened the Fonts information window I found there's font (for instance ArialTrueType) not embeded. Then I navigated the entire document and after I reopened the Font information window I have found out that the font is now embeded (?)and its visualisation in the text of the PDF is overlapping (???). Can anybody help me please? Thank you very much! "raffaella" <a_raffaella@libero.it> wrote: >When I open a PDF created by PDF-Xchange with Adobe Acrobat 4.0 I ...

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

PDF::API2 (Creating PDF files)
Hi, I'm creating PDF's on the fly, with Perl 5.8, using PDF::API2. I have no problem with most of it, albeit there's a bit of a learning curve with creating PDFs, but I can't figure out how to insert a URL with anchor text. i.e. It's easy enough to insert a URL as text, and the PDF will recognize it as a URL and make it clickable when viewed in Acrobat. However, I would like to be able to insert a URL, such as http://www.test.com yet have the link text be something like "Test Site" (with the actual URL not visible). I know it's possible to do...

PDF::Template
Hello I've been using PDF::Template Module to generate PDF based on my input datahash. Please check the working code below I want to generate one more set of data in another page without changing the XML File. As data comes dynamically I'm not sure of how many times I must include the LOOP attribute in my XML File Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Many Thanks use strict; use PDF::Template; my $rpt = new PDF::Template( FILENAME => 'sample.xml' ); my %Inputs = ( 'svctype' => 'Voice', 'fromcur' => '...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

Web resources about - create PDF in .NET - FREE - comp.text.pdf

iRobot Create - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iRobot Create is a hobbyist robot manufactured by iRobot that is based on the Roomba platform and was introduced in 2007. However, iRobot Create ...

The Knot Creates Facebook Page To Help Hurricane Sandy Victims Salvage Their Weddings
The damage in the wake of Hurricane Sandy included some 2,300 weddings that had to be postponed or rescheduled, according to wedding portal The ...

Another Lawmaker Is Trying To Create A Photography-Free Zone For Police Officers
"Say cheese!" is not a phrase that bacon wants to hear.

Create your own mashup videos with ease, just use KnowMe
... 8 or later, and is designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Its a free download on the App Store, without any ads or in-app purchases. Create ...

Create the Perfect Email Signature With This Cheat Sheet
... – yet. How does your email signature look? Here is a great infographic that will guide you in creating the perfect email signature. Create ...

"Saudi Arabia’s top cleric has declared the playing of chess 'forbidden'... a waste of time and money ...
Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz Al-Sheikh called it “the work of Satan.” “It makes the rich man poor, and makes the poor man rich,” he said. “It ...

Google creates fix for zero-day kernel flaw, says effect on Android is exaggerated
After being caught off guard by the disclosure of a serious flaw in the Linux kernel this week, Google has quickly developed a patch for Android ...

QuickBooks Recruits App Developers To Create Greater End-User Value
... thought leadership are all solid business drivers. But how can a company employ such theories in practical, timely and effective ways to create ...

Google creates fix for zero-day kernel flaw, says effect on Android is greatly exaggerated
Google has developed a patch for a recently reported vulnerability in the Linux kernel and shared it with Android manufacturers.

Scientists create innovative hydrogen fuel “nano-reactor” that could make hydrogen cars much cheaper
Hydrogen fuel cells may have just taken a giant leap forward. Indiana University scientists just announced they’ve managed to create a highly ...