display with bookmarks collapsed?

Hi...

I'm using Acrobat 5.0.

Is there a way to save a PDF file so that it displays with collapsed
bookmarks? (The default appears to be that expanded bookmarks are
displayed.) I've tried collapsing the bookmarks and then saving the PDF
file; however, when I open this version of the file, the bookmarks
re-expand.

Thanks for any information.

Barbara

0
Barbara

Barbara White <bjw@sei.cmu.edu> wrote:

>Hi...
>
>I'm using Acrobat 5.0.
>
>Is there a way to save a PDF file so that it displays with collapsed
>bookmarks? (The default appears to be that expanded bookmarks are
>displayed.) I've tried collapsing the bookmarks and then saving the PDF
>file; however, when I open this version of the file, the bookmarks
>re-expand.

Collapse then do a File-Save As rather than a File-Save

Martin