does any know how to produce a good pdf raster file

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C346F8.341793E0

i'm newbie in pdf production and i would like to know if somebody
can provide me tips to produce good pdf raster file
or pdf file that can be printed in high definition?
is there a good software for that?

sorry if my question seems to be stupid....

Nicholas

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C346F8.341793E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i'm newbie in pdf production and i =
would like to=20
know if somebody</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>can provide me tips to produce good pdf =
raster=20
file</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>or pdf file that can be printed in high =

definition?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>is there a good software for =
that?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>sorry if my question seems to be=20
stupid....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nicholas</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C346F8.341793E0--

0
nieniko (1)

"woom" <nieniko@iinet.net.au> wrote in

> i'm newbie in pdf production and i would like to know if somebody
> can provide me tips to produce good pdf raster file
> or pdf file that can be printed in high definition?

That would be a PDF vector file... You probably don't need "tips", but
solid background information about PDF technology.

> is there a good software for that?

Most people use Adobe Acrobat to "print" a file to PDF, but the most
important part of the problem is the authoring of the file: most likely the
file not only needs to be printed in high definition, but is created in
some context: illustration, advertisement, scientific article... Different
situations call for different tools.

--
Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm>

0