Dynamical text in pdf

Hello,

i need a solution for following problem:
We use Combit List&Labels for printing reports. These are pages
combined with statical and dynamical text. Every now and again we get
patterns(copies) in pdf, so we had to transform them in to L&L forms.
Is there (i know there is:) a possibility (tools, solutions) to add
dynamical text to these pdfs and to fill them at printing time?

thanx for any idea.
Martin Stefanka
0
google

Hi Martin,

I may have a solution which utilizes my OctoTools commercial package
(www.octotools.com)  but I am not sure if it isn't overkill for your
application.  Please give me a call at 978 535-7676 to discuss it further.

Thanks,

Larry T.
0
larrynospam