FreeText "rollover"

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I'm trying to use FreeText for quasi-rollover effect. Here's an idea -
when pointer is focused or mouse button is clicked somewhere on
rectangle arrea then the FreeText annotation is displayed somewhere
else. Is it possible with PDF? I use postscript to do it.

I looking for somone who can explain me RC parameter for annotations -
can they be used for a text formatting?

Thanks in advance -- Jack,
0
Reply Jacek 10/31/2005 4:43:54 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.text.pdf 5537 articles. 36 followers. Post

FreeText "rollover"
I'm trying to use FreeText for quasi-rollover effect. Here's an idea - when pointer is focused or mouse button is clicked somewhere on rectangle arrea then the FreeText annotation is displayed somewhere else. Is it possible with PDF? I use postscript to do it. I looking for somone who can explain me RC parameter for annotations - can they be used for a text formatting? Thanks in advance -- Jack, ...

rollovers..
Hi, I while back I was having a problem with rollovers, even though I do them in a very conventional way: function roll(i) { document[i].src = eval(i + "_roll.src") } // in which value passed to function is "name" attr in img tag.. but on my home page, www.francesdelrio.com, I have rollovers like this: function doRoll(Img,newImage) { Img.src = newImage.src; Img.width = newImage.width; // what's the point Img.height = newImage.height; // of these two? } function roll_web() { doRoll(document.web, web_roll); } // etc. I'm just try...

Rollover
Hello, How to connect 3 phone co line to Merlin 820 tel. system? Thanks ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------# Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archiv http://www.cabling-design.com/forum no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 1780 messages and counting ##-----------------------------------------------## ...

rollovers
why can't I place two rollovers exactly next to each other without coreldraw creating a blank space between the two. It seems that the bounding boxes are the problem, but why are they bigger than the actual object that I turned into a rollover. This is very frustrating! This way rollovers have to be at a certain distance from each other. Could someone help or explain me? "Niels Woesthuis" <nielswoesthuis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:74a9538b.0309231149.7251483f@posting.google.com... > why can't I place two rollovers exactly next to each other without...

Last Call: draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements (Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover) to Informational RFC
The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to consider the following document: - 'Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover ' <draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-04.txt> as an Informational RFC The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated so...

Rollover Effects
Need help creating rolover effects. How can I do it? Hi - here is a simple technique to achive rollover effects 1. Put a picture box on the form (Picture1) 2. put a image list on the form (ImageList1) and add two different images to it which u want to use in rollover effect 3. Add the following code to ur form --------------- Private Sub Form_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single) Picture1.Picture = ImageList1.ListImages(1).Picture End Sub Private Sub Picture1_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single) Picture1.Pict...

Rollover with buttons....
Dear All... I have a question regarding icon buttons. When i add a icon button directly to a container from a window the button behaves the way i like. When you hover over the button with the mouse, the button image button changes.. (to the image of the RollOveIcon). But when i add the button to a JToolBar, the RollOver function doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance.. Arnoud The source .... // deleted imports public class GApplication extends JFrame { public GApplication() { Icon bug1 = new ImageIcon("1.gif"); Icon bug2 = new ImageIc...

Rollover tutorial
Can anybody point me in the right direction where I can find a tutorial on how to create a rollover navigation bar using Photoshop CS and Imageready? The ones I have found are so confusing I can't get them to work! Thanks Angela ...

rollover images
Now that I've played with CSS rollover transparencies and looked at other java-script for rollover images, can anyone suggest what they use in their pages. I really like the way I can use fonts that are aliased and will effects that don't lend well to doing a css rollover by changing the background colors and letting it show through the transparent font inside the image. I've really like to use two or three images - one for non-hover, one for hover, one for page currently on. Any input is appreciated. -- spam999free@rrohio.com remove 999 in order to email me ...

Rollover Issue
Hi, I am dealing with the sequence number rollover issue. I need to compare the incoming packet sequence number w/ the one in the table. There is good possibility that the incoming packet sequence number has rolledover. I am using Unsigned data type to store the sequence number. I read somewhere that I 've to do Signed arithmetic to deal with it. I would appreciate if you can help me out. (Pseudo code would be helpful) Thanks. On 12 Sep 2003 12:30:30 -0700, mansa_dev@yahoo.com (raj) wrote: >Hi, > >I am dealing with the sequence number rollover issue. >I need to compare the...