FreeText "rollover"

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I'm trying to use FreeText for quasi-rollover effect. Here's an idea -
when pointer is focused or mouse button is clicked somewhere on
rectangle arrea then the FreeText annotation is displayed somewhere
else. Is it possible with PDF? I use postscript to do it.

I looking for somone who can explain me RC parameter for annotations -
can they be used for a text formatting?

Thanks in advance -- Jack,
0
Reply Jacek 10/31/2005 4:43:54 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.text.pdf 5547 articles. 36 followers. Post

FreeText "rollover"
I'm trying to use FreeText for quasi-rollover effect. Here's an idea - when pointer is focused or mouse button is clicked somewhere on rectangle arrea then the FreeText annotation is displayed somewhere else. Is it possible with PDF? I use postscript to do it. I looking for somone who can explain me RC parameter for annotations - can they be used for a text formatting? Thanks in advance -- Jack, ...

rollovers..
Hi, I while back I was having a problem with rollovers, even though I do them in a very conventional way: function roll(i) { document[i].src = eval(i + "_roll.src") } // in which value passed to function is "name" attr in img tag.. but on my home page, www.francesdelrio.com, I have rollovers like this: function doRoll(Img,newImage) { Img.src = newImage.src; Img.width = newImage.width; // what's the point Img.height = newImage.height; // of these two? } function roll_web() { doRoll(document.web, web_roll); } // etc. I'm just try...

Rollover
Hello, How to connect 3 phone co line to Merlin 820 tel. system? Thanks ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------# Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archiv http://www.cabling-design.com/forum no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.telecom.tech - 1780 messages and counting ##-----------------------------------------------## ...

rollovers
why can't I place two rollovers exactly next to each other without coreldraw creating a blank space between the two. It seems that the bounding boxes are the problem, but why are they bigger than the actual object that I turned into a rollover. This is very frustrating! This way rollovers have to be at a certain distance from each other. Could someone help or explain me? "Niels Woesthuis" <nielswoesthuis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:74a9538b.0309231149.7251483f@posting.google.com... > why can't I place two rollovers exactly next to each other without...

Last Call: draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements (Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover) to Informational RFC
The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to consider the following document: - 'Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover ' <draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-04.txt> as an Informational RFC The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated so...

Rollover Effects
Need help creating rolover effects. How can I do it? Hi - here is a simple technique to achive rollover effects 1. Put a picture box on the form (Picture1) 2. put a image list on the form (ImageList1) and add two different images to it which u want to use in rollover effect 3. Add the following code to ur form --------------- Private Sub Form_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single) Picture1.Picture = ImageList1.ListImages(1).Picture End Sub Private Sub Picture1_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single) Picture1.Pict...

2036 rollover
Hello everybody, I would like to be sure that all the systems synchronised by the ntp servers on the LAN won't encounter problem due to the NTP timestamp rollover in 2036. Has this issue already been resolved a long time ago, and should I consider that all the ntp daemon available today are not concerned by this possible problem ?? Should I specify a minimum version of ntp daemon ?? Maybe the answer of my question is already contained in the web page "The NTP Era and Era Numbering" dedicated to this subject, but my english or maybe my technical knowledge don't enable me to...

Rollover problems
Hi all I am having problems in Photoshop CS 9.01 and Imageready 9.0 with rollovers. when I saved optimised from Imageready and upload the HTML to my site, the rolovers either dont load the over image or link to the wrong image. I have removed the slices and redone them in both Photoshop and Imageready with the same problem. The preview in browser from Imageredy works fine. I have removed the files from my site and then uploaded again with the same problem. Please help Cheers Chris Oh the example page is http://www.promptpc.com.au/WebServices.html I had some success on other pages but ...

Rollover with buttons....
Dear All... I have a question regarding icon buttons. When i add a icon button directly to a container from a window the button behaves the way i like. When you hover over the button with the mouse, the button image button changes.. (to the image of the RollOveIcon). But when i add the button to a JToolBar, the RollOver function doesn't work. What am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance.. Arnoud The source .... // deleted imports public class GApplication extends JFrame { public GApplication() { Icon bug1 = new ImageIcon("1.gif"); Icon bug2 = new ImageIc...

Rollover tutorial
Can anybody point me in the right direction where I can find a tutorial on how to create a rollover navigation bar using Photoshop CS and Imageready? The ones I have found are so confusing I can't get them to work! Thanks Angela ...

rollover images
Now that I've played with CSS rollover transparencies and looked at other java-script for rollover images, can anyone suggest what they use in their pages. I really like the way I can use fonts that are aliased and will effects that don't lend well to doing a css rollover by changing the background colors and letting it show through the transparent font inside the image. I've really like to use two or three images - one for non-hover, one for hover, one for page currently on. Any input is appreciated. -- spam999free@rrohio.com remove 999 in order to email me ...

Rollover Issue
Hi, I am dealing with the sequence number rollover issue. I need to compare the incoming packet sequence number w/ the one in the table. There is good possibility that the incoming packet sequence number has rolledover. I am using Unsigned data type to store the sequence number. I read somewhere that I 've to do Signed arithmetic to deal with it. I would appreciate if you can help me out. (Pseudo code would be helpful) Thanks. On 12 Sep 2003 12:30:30 -0700, mansa_dev@yahoo.com (raj) wrote: >Hi, > >I am dealing with the sequence number rollover issue. >I need to compare the...

Sticky Rollovers
I trying to build a navigation bar for my company's website. We have different sections, Home, About, Product, etc. I have made the graphics and the basic JS for the Rollovers. To indicate which section a user is in, I would like to have all the pages in the Home section show the Home graphic as a reversed version, and so on for the other sections. I already have the reversed version of the graphic and I could go and change the code for each section, but I would like to have somekind of code that I just plunked down on each page. Can anybody give me pointers? A link to a tutorial? etc...

encoder rollover
How do you handle the inevitable encoder rollover? Do you do it on the fly or anticipate it at a convenient standstill or just use a number size that can't rollover for 10 years at maximum use? War stories? - RM Rick Merrill wrote: > > How do you handle the inevitable encoder rollover? > Do you do it on the fly or anticipate it at a > convenient standstill or just use a number size that > can't rollover for 10 years at maximum use? It you are talking about a rotary encoder in which you only need to know the angle, you keep the count mod FULL_REV_COUNTS. You can dir...

rollover image
Is it possible to rollover an image in one table and create an effect in another table? I've looked all over for an answer to this but seem to be unable to find an answer. I want to be able to rollover the thumbnails down the right and have the corresponding larger image in the middle (also, if the mouse is not over any of the images for the middle to be blank) http://mrbdesign.users.btopenworld.com/andcool/start2.htm Any help would be much appreciated. In news:c1tc3a$q3f$1@titan.btinternet.com, mrb <zigzipzag@hotmail.com> put chalk to slate & scribbled: > Is it possib...

Rollover help
I'm a little stuck on something, and would be grateful for a any help.... I have the following rollover link: <a href="#" onMouseOver='display("OverText")'>Up Text Is Here</a> This works fine in IE5 thru IE6, but seems to do nothing in Mozilla. It worked for a second, after I got rid of the # sign, but, for some reason, did not work correctly after that (and I don't know what I did!). I'm pretty sure that changing the # sign to something else will do the trick, but I'm not sure what to. Any ideas? Thanks, Aaron Aaron wrote: ...

Rollovers over a hotspot
Hi, Is it possible to do roll overs over an area of an image. I know you can setup up a hotspot but can a roll over be done on that particular hotsop. Additionally, when the image changes on the roll over, can a certain area of this new image be shown instead of the whole one? Thanks, Shahid (remove NOSPAM from the email address when replying to my email address) -- In article <HIqdnQT5bd_J_D_dRVn-gw@look.ca>, "Shahid Juma" <shahid319NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to do roll overs over an area of an image. I know you can > setup up a hotspot...

Rollovers in Mozilla
Hi, I have the following function... function display(subject) { var topic=""; var chapter=""; var assignment=""; if (subject=="HTML") { topic="HTML"; chapter="1-6"; assignment="1"; } else if (subject=="DHTML") { topic="DHTML"; chapter="11-15"; assignment="6-8"; } var topicName=document.getElementById("topic"); var newTopic=document.createTextNode(topic); topicName.replaceChild(newTopic, topicName.childNodes[0]); var chapterName=document.getElemen...

rollover problem
Can someone please tell me what the heck is wrong with my code here on line 59 and 60. i get an error that says object expected and I have NO understanding why. There must be something im overlooking and its really irritating because i know how simple this should. ============================================================================ ====== <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>MENU</TITLE> <SPRIPT LANGUAGE = "JavaScript"> <!-- if (document.images) { img1on = new Image(); img1on.src = "buttons/button_2_up.gif"; img2on = new Image(); img2on.src = ...

rollover effect
hi I am trying to get a roll over effect on my canvas.(this is a virtual program which will eventually fit into my final program) Exactly i have a text on my screen and I want to have a brief discription across it whenever the user takes the mouse on it n hence giving information about the type of text(event). Another thign i am looking for is to have a right click on that very text as well If somebody can put some light on it, then it would be really great for my project. Thank you in advance. groves wrote: > hi > I am trying to get a roll over effect on my canvas.(this is a virtual...

rollover effect
I'm currently in the process of replacing a few rollover images, use for anchors, with text. I know how to change the hover and link colo attribute for all <a> hyperlink tags, but I don't want to change the all. How can I set hover and link attributes for a class domece ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message44657.htm In article <domeceo.11j34o@mail.forum4design...

Rollover menu?
Can a rolloever menu be done using only CSS, without javascript? Le 11/08/2003 20:37, Mr. Clean a �crit : > Can a rolloever menu be done using only CSS, without javascript? Yes, but it won't work in IE. There are examples in meyerweb.com Pascal -- FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en fran�ais : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/ Drag me, drop me, treat me like an object In article <3f37e2ef$0$1127$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, pascal.chevrel_nospam_@free.fr says... > Le 11/08/2003 20:37, Mr. Clean a �crit : > > > Can a rolloever menu be done using only CSS, witho...

rollover effect on a button?
Hi, I want a border appears when I roll over with the mouse over a button. And when I quit the button area the border should be disappeared. At first I resolved the problem by setting a LineBorder in the mouseEntered method and setting an EmptyBorder in the mouseExited method. However the border is drawed around the hole button. But I want only the icon at the button surrounded by a border. Therefore I tried to resolve it in another way which is show in the following class myButton: [CODE] public class myButton extends JButton { private boolean isOver = false; int iconHeight, iconWidt...

Problems with preload/rollover
I am working on a website. Can everybody have a look at www.intheloop.org.uk/sw5/index.html and tell me: 1) How long do the buttons take to download. (state connection speed too). 2) How do the rollover work. Especially concerning the image preload. I am writing this because, I don't know why, on my Pc this site works quite well using Netscape, whereas when I use Explorer or Aol the rollover is very slow, and when moving to the adjacent button the previous button takes too long to go back to the OnMouseOut image. What is most strange, I have tried a friend's computer and an inte...

VHDL rollover of counter
Hello, all, I am trying to make a counter follow the value of a value sent from another device. The value coming in is a bidirectional counter that can rollover in either direction. The value is sampled so it is not necessarily monotonic, but should not change greatly between samples. I want to either increment or decrement the counter in my VHDL module so it tracks the value coming in, and it always needs to go the "shortest" way around the counter. I got it working on the rollover from -1 to 0 both ways, but then was confounded that it went the "wrong way" at the hal...