Getting image from PDF?

I'm using a driver that creates a virtual printer on my PC. When I print to
the virtual printer I can create a very large 36" wide PDF file with my
image. In some cases I then need to edit the image at the 36" size. Is it
possible to get the image back out of the PDF? I'm using  that prints my
document  Adobe Acrobat Professional Version 6.0.6.2007010800

0
HotRdd

HotRdd wrote:

> I'm using a driver that creates a virtual printer on my PC. When I print
> to the virtual printer I can create a very large 36" wide PDF file with my
> image. In some cases I then need to edit the image at the 36" size. Is it
> possible to get the image back out of the PDF? I'm using  that prints my
> document  Adobe Acrobat Professional Version 6.0.6.2007010800

Configure the queue to self-scale.

--
Eric
0