Is there a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the full screen mode?

Acrobat's full screen mode can only show a single page. I'm wondering
if there is a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the
full screen mode.

Regards,
Peng
0
pengyu.ut (763)
10/10/2009 1:17:00 AM
comp.text.pdf 5584 articles. 0 followers. ramon (1518) is leader. Post Follow

PDF-XChange View can show the entire file no matter how many pages on a
single screen showing if wanted.

http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/

--
Don - PDF-XChange Pro�/PDF-XChange Viewer Pro�
Vancouver, USA

"Peng Yu" <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Acrobat's full screen mode can only show a single page. I'm wondering
> if there is a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the
> full screen mode.
>
> Regards,
> Peng

0
Don

In order to 'simulate' full screen mode, you could also resize the
window accordingly. Under Linux this can be accomplished using "wmctrl"
as follows (the values are for a dual screen configuration in portrait
mode using Adobe Reader 9.1.3, but you get the idea):

wmctrl -r "Adobe Reader" -e 0,-45,-82,2107,1335
(the toolbar should still be visible; use F8 to hide/display it)

You may want to make sure that you're able to programmatically
resize/close the window again, so e.g. leave open a terminal window and
switch between your applications using ALT+TAB. ;)

Ad astra, Markus

Peng Yu wrote:
> Acrobat's full screen mode can only show a single page. I'm wondering
> if there is a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the
> full screen mode.
0
Markus
10/10/2009 12:44:53 PM
In article
<32780eff-1e32-411c-b65c-36277ba7d8c2@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
 Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> wrote:

> Acrobat's full screen mode can only show a single page. I'm wondering
> if there is a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the
> full screen mode.
>
> Regards,
> Peng

And I'm still wondering if Acrobat's display of two pages simultaneously
side by side in the ordinary Acrobat window can be tweaked so that the
displayed pages increment or decrement _one_ page at a time, instead of
jumping forward by two pages in response to the Page Down key or other
input commands.
0
AES
Similar artilces about - Is there a pdf viewer that can show 2 pages simultaneously in the full screen mode?: