link word to pdf

Can i make a pdf from a word document with link hypertext?

my links will be ok ??

i use acrobat 5.0

0
Michael

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

links in MS Word to PDF don't work with PDF Writer
I have read from several sources that PDF Writer is capable of taking a MS Word document containing hyperlinks and converts it into a PDF with links activated. I'm using MS Word 2000 and the PDF Writer that comes on the Adobe 5.05 Acrobat CD. When I create the document in word, I can verify that the link actually works by taking me to the desired web page. I generate the PDF file by printing to the PDFWriter printer and get a PDF file. When I view the PDF file is a web browser that has the Acrobat Reader plug-in installed, the links appear in blue underline but when I click the li...

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

Convert PDF to Word by Wondershare PDF to Word on Mac App Store
PDF to Word is a PDF to Word converter specially designed for Mac OS X users. It converts PDF to Word and preserves all the text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, you can easily edit PDF files or reuse the contents in other applications. ...

Convert Word to pdf: PDF bigger!?
Hi, I have a WORD-doc which contains some scanned images (jpg). The filesize of this doc is 1,28 MB. I tried to convert this doc into pdf by CutePDF and CreatePDF, which works. Unfortunately the resulting pdf is always _bigger_ than the original doc (3,03 MB, 7,20MB). How can I create a pdf which is smaller than the original doc? Kind Regards, Ferdinand (Hamburg, Germany) FVA wrote: > Hi, > I have a WORD-doc which contains some scanned images (jpg). The > filesize of this doc is 1,28 MB. > > I tried to convert this doc into pdf by CutePDF and CreatePDF, which > works. ...

pdf to word doc, pdf to jpg
People are always asking me for microsoft word docs instead of pdf files. I don't understand why, and find it annoying (but that's beside the point). I can't get a good answer from them as to what's "wrong" with pdf, so I'm asking here. What's wrong with PDF? Apparently, there are tools to convert PDF to jpg or to word doc format. As soon as I get my computer working, I suppose I'll install some of those tools. I'm thinking of PDF to JPG, then copy/paste the image into word as my passive aggressive revenge. When I save the file as RTF too much f...

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

VeryPDF PDF To Word Converter
Press Release - Easily Convert PDF Documents to Word Format For Immediate Release Contact: support@verypdf.com Easily Convert PDF Documents to Word Format Verypdf.com Inc. has released PDF2Word/RTF v. 1.3, an affordable, easy-to-use Windows application that exports the text, images, and other contents of Adobe Acrobat PDF files to Microsoft Word/RTF format. Unlike conversion utilities that grab only the text from your PDF files, PDF2Word/RTF preserves the layout of your document, as well as the bitmap images and text. PDF2Word/RTF is a completely standalone program, and does not require Mi...

pdf text to words
Dear all does someone know or have a simple text converter for pdf text strings to normal words? Here are two examples: [(Sauerstof)8.3(f)-15898.2( 16)] --> [(Sauerstoff)-15898.2( 16)] [(W)31.7(asserstoff)-15202.3( 17)] -> [(Wasserstoff)-15202.3( 17)] Reimar -- Forschungszentrum Juelich email: R.Bauer@fz-juelich.de http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/ ================================================================== a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Juelich http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html ...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

convert PDF images to PDF text (OCR)
Hi, I have a book which was entirely scanned into a PDF, there are approximately 300 pages. The problem is that each page is an image of the paper page, not selectable text. How can I convert this PDF made of images to a text-selectable PDF? Or directly convert it to Word? I suppose I'll need some form of OCR. Thanks in advance, Raphael Yes, since you have an image, you need to OCR it into data. You will not have much luck with any formating info, but most OCR programs today to a pretty good job if the image is fairly clean . Larry T. larrynospam@nospamjbmsystems.com wrote in message...

scanned image pdf to searchable text pdf
We have a lot of pdf files that are just scanned images of documents. How easy is it to change these into pdf's that we can search for specific words. I believe Adobe Acrobat Capture will do this when the document is originally scanned, but can it use pdf's that have already been created. If it can, can this process be automated to convert 100s of pdf files? Are there other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Capture as it is not cheap for a large number of documents? I am new to this, so please keep it simple. Thanks for any help. Adrian HI, As you indicated, your pdf's are ...

4x PDF Help
Hi Everyone -- we've launched a new question and answer site for all PDF questions. It's based on the highly popular technology platform used by StackOverflow.com, and provides a great environment for getting your questions answered and answering other people's questions. Check it out --> http://help.4xpdf.com/ Cheers, - Rowan. ...

WORD DOCUMENT TO PDF WITH LINK
I've a word document (A) with a link text (to click on link text i open another word document(B) ). I've adobe professional 6.0 I'd like to create a pdf document from document A and incorporate the document B in place of the link. It's possible to do it in automatically or I must open every document and copy it in? Thank you bye -- icegrenn ...

Convert PDF in text/word
does it exist a software i can download? Gommalacca wrote: > does it exist a software i can download? not free but PDF converter www.scansoft.com will do in certain conditions. (document in txt not image and not protected) finn You can use "pdf to word", it can help you to batch convert pdf to word or text at one time, keeping source layout, and Standalone software, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required! and you can get more information from http://www.convertzone.com/net/cz-PDF%20to%20Word-1-1.htm. ConvertZone Support team ConvertZone Software Co,.ltd http://ww...

PDF TO PDF MULTIPAGES
Hello, (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf It doesn't work. Is works with jpeg files: gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle.pdf Thanks for Help. Christophe BADET Christophe BADET wrote: > Hello, > > (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) > i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: > > gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf > It doesn't work. > Is works with jpeg files: > gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle....

Copy from a PDF to PDF
Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? Thanks in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I suppose it depends on which applications you have at hand. Acrobat will certainly do it. MSD Thx, I crop the desired rectangle in the first PDF, select it with the TouchUp Object Tool, then copy it, but the WHOLE page is pasted in the second PDF and I'd like to have only the part I want. At least this is what I get with ACROBAT 5.0. Am I doing something wrong? "WharfRat" <wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com> wrote in message news:BC09FB34.10D43%wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com... in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an existing file. ...

link FROM pdf TO Word *bookmark*?
Wise Ones, I wrote a PDF with a footnote/citation in it, and then in Word 2003 format I have the original journal article (written by someone else) to which my PDF footnote refers. (Actually, I have about 50 footnotes and 50 separate articles in Word format.) So that the reader of my PDF can easily verify the cited publication actually stands for that which I assert in my PDF, I want to hyperlink FROM the PDF footnote/citation TO a particular Word bookmark. That is, I want to do more than just have the PDF link open up the Word doc and go to the first page of the doc only; rather, I...

pdf to dvi to pdf?
I need help with what seems to be a simple problem. I have a collection of pdf manuscript to submitt to a on-demand publisher. They want them to be: (1)6in x 9in with 1/2in margins allound (2) and embedded fonts. The problem is there are: (1) 8.5in x 11in with 1in margins (2) and the fonts aren't embedded. Perl pdf mod is one possibility, what would be involved with doing this with LaTex? I wanting to stay with open source solutions(Linux). TIA, David editor@deepmeanings.com (David Jackon) schrieb: > I need help with what seems to be a simple problem. > I have a collection of ...

PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file.
Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) the following code create a PDF: #!/usr/bin/ruby require 'pdf/writer' pdf = PDF::Writer.new pdf.text "Hello Matz", :font_size => 22 pdf.save_as "novo.pdf" ######################################## now I wanna save this pdf as a last page of a existing pdf. any tips? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Ricardo Pog <ricardo85x@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) > > > the following code create a PDF: > >...

Embedding PDF into PDF ?
I have read from websearching that it is possible to embed a smaller PDF into a main PDF, but cannot find out how this is done. Would I have to open the PDF as a text file and have my program locate a certain PDF command, then literally just stream the raw smaller PDF into it ? Any links or info would be very much aprpeciated Thanks Paul On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Paul Champan wrote: > I have read from websearching that it is possible to embed a smaller PDF > into a main PDF, but cannot find out how this is done. Do you want to merge 2 pdf files or "place" pdf files into a ...

Web resources about - link word to pdf - comp.text.pdf

Link - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" ← Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001 Jump to: navigation , search What links here Page: Namespace: ...

Share a link
Twitter Sign up Share a link with your followers Tweet Text Honda debuts upgraded 2-motor hybrid system @automotive_news http://www.autonews ...

House Hunters International films episode at properties in Ingleburn, Glenfield and Macquarie Links
MILLIONS of TV viewers across the world will catch a glimpse of Ingleburn, Glenfield and Macquarie Links in an episode of leading American property ...

Thursday morning links
When “triparenting” goes bad Increased carbon dioxide is greening deserts globally Higher Ed: Let’s Keep the Feds From Messing Up This Free ...

Some Links
(Don Boudreaux) Tweet I’ve so far watched only the first two of these “chapters” of Jason Brennan’s Political Philosophy: An Introduction . ...

“Lady Gaga got zombified for the Marc Jacobs show, of course” links
Hand to God, when I first saw these photos of Lady Gaga at the Marc Jacobs show, I thought “why is Tori Spelling at Marc Jacobs?” [LaineyGossip] ...

Archives, testimonies confirm PYD/YPG's organic link with PKK terror organization
Although links between the PKK and PYD have been deliberately disregarded by some, especially Washington, archives and testimonies show contrary ...

Get a good look at the Twilight Princess HD bundle, and the Wolf Link amiibo
Nintendo sent over the full bundle for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD , including the Wolf Link amiibo. The good news? Unlike the ...

Friday Morning Links -
... Into a Broadband Company lightreading.com Fcc Votes To End America's Great Cable Tv Box Rip-off theregister.co.uk New York City's LinkNYC ...