New FREE pdf creator (AFPL) #2

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf
creator that you might like.  See the following website for more info.

www.primopdf.com
0
Reply dougy_fresh 2/18/2004 4:49:22 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.text.pdf 5537 articles. 36 followers. Post

New FREE pdf creator (AFPL)
Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. www.primopdf.com Intellex wrote: > Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf > creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. > > www.primopdf.com Hello- Thank you for this work. I just tried installing it on a couple machines and found these bugs: * On WinXP, I specified an alt. install location, but it installed it where it had originally wanted. It ~did~ create an activepdf directory...

Free PDF Creators
Hi, Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make PDF files? Thanks, Mike Michael a �crit : > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > > > > > > Thanks, > > Mike > > If using Windows, look at : http://www.primopdf.com/ emulate � PDF printer Michael wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > (Windows) ==> http://www.shbox.de/freepdf.htm ....Rolf -- || Rolf N...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper #2 #2
New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper FREE download: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/evolved-to-win/18702814 Hard copy: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/evolved-to-win/18702740 Evolved to Win by Moshe Sipper Recent years have seen a sharp increase in the application of evolutionary computation techniques within the domain of games. Situated at the forefront of this research tidal wave, Moshe Sipper and his group have produced a plethora of award-winning results, in numerous games of diverse natures, evidencing the success and efficiency of evolutionary ...

[News] New FSFE Campaign Promotes Free PDF Sofeware, FSFS.in Shuns Non-Free Software

Any free PDF creator/writers?
I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? 123 schrieb: > I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator Peter M�ller wrote: > 123 schrieb: >> I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? > http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator > Also Omniformat Another tool to have a look at is surely "Ghostscript" with all its add ons. mf "mike gray" <omgray@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:UeNeb.166565$3o3.12024185@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att...

New Free Downloads #2
Hello everyone! After few months of hard work, my site with free downloads is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that goes right to the point and cuts through all of the software downloads. Having read this group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site is located at http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads Archive". I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be gratef...

new free fiction #2
http://www.authspot.com/Shor-Stories/The-Wind.117893 ...