New FREE pdf creator (AFPL) #2

Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf
creator that you might like.  See the following website for more info.

www.primopdf.com
0
dougy_fresh
2/18/2004 4:49:22 PM
comp.text.pdf 5595 articles. 0 followers. ramon (1518) is leader. Post Follow

New FREE pdf creator (AFPL)
Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. www.primopdf.com Intellex wrote: > Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf > creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. > > www.primopdf.com Hello- Thank you for this work. I just tried installing it on a couple machines and found these bugs: * On WinXP, I specified an alt. install location, but it installed it where it had originally wanted. It ~did~ create an activepdf directory...

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

PDF TO PDF/A
Hello, is it possible to convert a PDF file to PDFA file ? i tried the -dPDFA option and i vefy my pdf file with PDF longlife. I have an error. Thanks for help. ...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to WORD 2.2
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com July 22, 2009 -- Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to WORD ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word RTF format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to WORD will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to IMAGE 2.2
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press contact Tamara Anikeeva Quick-PDF Software CEO/Founder support@quick-pdf.com July 23, 2009 - Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to IMAGE ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP image files. PDF to Image is an easy-to-use software for converting a PDF document into TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP files. The software supports all Adobe PDF modifications. The PDF to Image converter retains the layout, images, text and formatting of the original PDF file. PDF to Image is a highly efficient ...

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

Extract some pages out of PDF in to a new PDF
Mission: To extract some pages out of a PDF and create a new PDF Tools available: Adobe Acrobat SDK for 6.0 and .NET studio Code written so far has been pasted below Dim AcroExchApp As Acrobat.CAcroApp Dim OldPdDoc As Acrobat.CAcroPDDoc Dim NewPdDoc As Acrobat.CAcroPDDoc Dim i As Integer Dim outputPageCount As Integer Dim inputPageCount As Integer AcroExchApp = CreateObject("AcroExch.App") OldPdDoc = CreateObject("AcroExch.PDDoc") NewPdDoc = CreateObject("AcroExch.PDDoc") ...

Free PDF Creators
Hi, Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make PDF files? Thanks, Mike Michael a �crit : > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > > > > > > Thanks, > > Mike > > If using Windows, look at : http://www.primopdf.com/ emulate � PDF printer Michael wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > (Windows) ==> http://www.shbox.de/freepdf.htm ....Rolf -- || Rolf N...

PDF 2 TEXT
How i can convert PDF file in TEXT file from XHARBOUR (vommand line TOOLS) Free solution ? Pavel, >How i can convert PDF file in TEXT file from XHARBOUR (vommand line >TOOLS) >Free solution ? Interestingly, the same question (except the xHarbour part) was asked in the comp.text.pdf newsgroup today. Follow this link: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.pdf/browse_thread/thread/8856678cfff736b8# Regards, Klas ------- klas dot engwall at engwall dot com http://www.engwall.com/clipper/ The LFN Library for Clipper The LanMan Library for Clipper The NFPAT1A Timeslice release pa...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

Sumatra PDF
http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/ Hito ...

NEW ODS PDF bug (PDF TOC)?
Hi, guys. =20 I installed the latest Hot Fix for ODS. But it seems that there's one more bug. =20 I'm trying to customize PDF TOC (table of contents). I got 21 datasets and want to display a link to each of them in the PDF TOC when I display them with PROC REPORT. =20 For some reason I see links only to the last 7 of them. =20 I wonder if anyone encountered it before. =20 Any suggestions are welcomed =20 Here's my code: =20 Macro variable ALLDSNAME resolves to AE APO CHEM COAG CONMED CRIT_EP CVHX CVPE DEMOG DISP DOSE ECG EXCRIT HEMA HX INCRIT PE RAND RI...

Web resources about - New FREE pdf creator (AFPL) #2 - comp.text.pdf

Tyler, The Creator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ladera Heights , California , U.S. On December 25, 2009, Tyler self-released his first album, Bastard . The album was eventually ranked 32nd ...

Facebook Facial-Recognition Technology Helps Catch Creator, Distributor Of Child Abuse Images
Facebook’s use of facial-recognition technology has come under much scrutiny , particularly in Europe , but it also helped lead to the arrest ...

label creator
hey, everyone. we know some of you have been asking about the label creator project we did for energy a few months ago. so, instead of throwing ...

Facebook hires and departures: FBX creator leaves; 32 other jobs filled
Facebook product manager Antonio Garcia-Martinez, who spearheaded the social network’s moves into the retargeting space with the Facebook Exchange, ...

Sarah The Creator (@frilar) on Twitter

5SecondsApp - Animated GIF Creator on the App Store on iTunes
Get 5SecondsApp - Animated GIF Creator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Netflix greenlights ‘House of Cards’ season 5 as series creator departs
Frank Underwood isn't going anywhere, ladies and gentleman. Netflix late this week announced that House of Cards , one of the streaming giant's ...

Kanye West details 'WAVES' premiere event, hints at Andre 3000, Puff Daddy, Tyler the Creator & more ...
Kanye West already revealed that he'd premiere his new album Waves in its entirety on February 11 at Madison Square Garden, for his Yeezy Season ...

There was one big thing missing from The Oregon Trail, according to the game's co-creator
... the game was beloved by teachers for getting kids excited about history, there was one perspective the game was missing, according to co-creator ...

Cramer: Our greatest wealth creator
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer revealed which company is raking in the big bucks.