New FREE pdf creator (AFPL) #2

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf
creator that you might like.  See the following website for more info.

www.primopdf.com
0
Reply dougy_fresh 2/18/2004 4:49:22 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.text.pdf 5557 articles. 36 followers. Post

New FREE pdf creator (AFPL)
Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. www.primopdf.com Intellex wrote: > Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf > creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. > > www.primopdf.com Hello- Thank you for this work. I just tried installing it on a couple machines and found these bugs: * On WinXP, I specified an alt. install location, but it installed it where it had originally wanted. It ~did~ create an activepdf directory...

Free PDF Creators
Hi, Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make PDF files? Thanks, Mike Michael a �crit : > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > > > > > > Thanks, > > Mike > > If using Windows, look at : http://www.primopdf.com/ emulate � PDF printer Michael wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > (Windows) ==> http://www.shbox.de/freepdf.htm ....Rolf -- || Rolf N...

2 new computers = 2 new problems ???
I have a workgrup with computers running XP Pro and 98SE. Everything was fine with the local network. Every single computer was able to see all computers in the network. I replaced 2 computers running 98SE with 2 new computers with XP Pro installed. This 2 new identical computers cannot see each-other from time to time. They have the same settings as the other computers running XP Pro on the network. All other computers in the network can see these 2 new computers, all the time. If I try to repair the "Local area connection", sometimes they can see each other, sometimes not. If I ...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper #2 #2
New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper FREE download: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/evolved-to-win/18702814 Hard copy: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/evolved-to-win/18702740 Evolved to Win by Moshe Sipper Recent years have seen a sharp increase in the application of evolutionary computation techniques within the domain of games. Situated at the forefront of this research tidal wave, Moshe Sipper and his group have produced a plethora of award-winning results, in numerous games of diverse natures, evidencing the success and efficiency of evolutionary ...

[News] New FSFE Campaign Promotes Free PDF Sofeware, FSFS.in Shuns Non-Free Software

PDF #2 #2
Hi, I have a problem with my web application. If I try to open a PDF in my Firefox webbrowser it opens. If I try to open it with IE it won't open and PDF Reader says: This is now PDF file. Can anyone help me? mfg Bruce ---- Hi, first i would recommend www.php.net which offers help to all php related topics. You can search for functions and datatypes. Also the comments of the users are sometimes very useful. A tool or website for programming this special application I do not know, but with this side it is not impossible to develope this all on your own. regards Bruce ---- b.wayne@fr...

Free Pascal 2.2.2 released!
Hello, The Free Pascal team is pleased to announce that version 2.2.2 is released and available for download for all major platforms: (in alphabetical order) Dos, FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2, Windows, Windows CE For different CPU types and both in 32 and 64 bit versions where applicable. Version 2.2.2 is the new stable version. It contains mostly bugfixes, and selected backported features. No major new features are introduced. Version 2.2.2 also has a cleanroom implementation of some routines that were suspected of copyright infringement. You are urged to upgrade to ...

Any free PDF creator/writers?
I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? 123 schrieb: > I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator Peter M�ller wrote: > 123 schrieb: >> I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? > http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator > Also Omniformat Another tool to have a look at is surely "Ghostscript" with all its add ons. mf "mike gray" <omgray@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:UeNeb.166565$3o3.12024185@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att...

2 New free plugins
Well, they are new to me at least :-) Xpose is an exposure adjustment plugin. It was written to offer quick adjustment of highlights and shadows with a rapid preview feedback and a simple, intuitive interface. With just a few sliders you can attain better exposure of you digital photos The Thredgeholder plugin providing edge detection that's simple to use but highly effective. http://www.littleinkpot.co.uk/FreePlugins.htm /CoMa -- Conny (CoMa) Magnusson hubbabub@algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/ ICQ : 1351964 ============================= "Happiness is...

New Free Downloads #2
Hello everyone! After few months of hard work, my site with free downloads is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that goes right to the point and cuts through all of the software downloads. Having read this group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site is located at http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads Archive". I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be gratef...

new free fiction #2
http://www.authspot.com/Shor-Stories/The-Wind.117893 ...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to IMAGE 2.2
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Press contact Tamara Anikeeva Quick-PDF Software CEO/Founder support@quick-pdf.com July 23, 2009 - Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to IMAGE ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP image files. PDF to Image is an easy-to-use software for converting a PDF document into TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP files. The software supports all Adobe PDF modifications. The PDF to Image converter retains the layout, images, text and formatting of the original PDF file. PDF to Image is a highly efficient ...

2 new free tools
Bonjour to all, I have just placed on my web site 2 new tools for the DICOM community: -------------------------------------------------------- DICOManage. Most DICOM images these days have names that do not mean much. Either it's the UID of the image, or it is limited to 8 upper case characters (the DICOMDIR limitations). If you send all the images to the PACS, that's not a big problem, the PACS will sort them out. However, if you work from a PC and need to manipulate these images, it would be nice to have either a structure and names that mean something... T...

Quick-PDF Software Releases PDF to WORD 2.2
For immediate release Quick-PDF Software Tamara Anikeeva support@quick-pdf.com July 22, 2009 -- Quick-PDF Software today announces PDF to WORD ver. 2.2, a new version of the converter for quick export of Adobe PDF documents to Microsoft Word RTF format. Designed as a super-light and inexpensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, PDF to WORD will help home and office users to convert protected PDF files to documents that can be edited in any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, WordPad, or OpenOffice. Adobe PDF documents have become an integral part of the workflow in business...

2 New free plugins
Well, they are new to me at least :-) Xpose is an exposure adjustment plugin. It was written to offer quick adjustment of highlights and shadows with a rapid preview feedback and a simple, intuitive interface. With just a few sliders you can attain better exposure of you digital photos The Thredgeholder plugin providing edge detection that's simple to use but highly effective. http://www.littleinkpot.co.uk/FreePlugins.htm /CoMa -- Conny (CoMa) Magnusson hubbabub@algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/ ICQ : 1351964 ============================= "Happiness is...

free Free FREE Red Orchestra 2!! Today only!
Be sure to click the play button to attach it to your account; I don't think you have to install the whole thing immediately http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/ rms On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:12:02 -0600, "rms" <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote: >Be sure to click the play button to attach it to your account; I don't think >you have to install the whole thing immediately >http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/ > >rms Thanks for heads-up! "rms" <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote in news:ljbd4i$eb3$1@dont-emai...

[News] 2 New Reviews of PCLinuxOS 2009.2 and One New Derivative

NEW FREE ATARI CATALOGS! #2
I'm converting my Atari catalogs to 80 columns across! I'm still doing this and may not complete my work! I may not convert certain catalogs, such as hardware catalogs. Still, checkout my NEW UPDATED catalogs! ***FREE*** Catalogs for Used & New Atari Jaguar Games plus Consoles! Plus Classic Atari 8 Bit & ST Computer lines! View Catalogs on-line, Download them or Feel free to Request catalogs by E-Mail. Really, it's not an inconvenience. I ask that you specify 8 Bit, ST and/or Atari Jaguar! Or all 3! Then I'll send them to you by E-Mail. Let me know if I ca...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Dear software developer!!! Just letting you know that now you can publish your program or link for free on www.dohnosoft.com and enjoy worry free earnings. Thank you, Problems? Questions? info@dohnosoft.com ...

Publish your program for free and enjoy worry free earning. 100% !!!! FREE (AND WE MEAN IT
Developers, please read this information. If you have some program or utility that you think may be interesting to somebody else, go ahead and submit it to www.dohnosoft.com This is 100% FREE!!! and DohnoSoft will take care of all issues related to sales, payments and customer support. You will just enjoy worry free earning, which will be 89% of each sold program. NO CREDIT CARDS, BANK INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED. After DohnoSoft sends money with PayPal, you receive an email letting you know about your payment. After clicking on the link included in the email...