New FREE pdf creator (AFPL) #2

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf
creator that you might like.  See the following website for more info.

www.primopdf.com
0
Reply dougy_fresh 2/18/2004 4:49:22 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.text.pdf 5550 articles. 36 followers. Post

New FREE pdf creator (AFPL)
Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. www.primopdf.com Intellex wrote: > Just an FYI that I just finished up and went public with a free pdf > creator that you might like. See the following website for more info. > > www.primopdf.com Hello- Thank you for this work. I just tried installing it on a couple machines and found these bugs: * On WinXP, I specified an alt. install location, but it installed it where it had originally wanted. It ~did~ create an activepdf directory...

Free PDF Creators
Hi, Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make PDF files? Thanks, Mike Michael a �crit : > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > > > > > > Thanks, > > Mike > > If using Windows, look at : http://www.primopdf.com/ emulate � PDF printer Michael wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know or recommend any free programs, which will allow me to make > PDF files? > (Windows) ==> http://www.shbox.de/freepdf.htm ....Rolf -- || Rolf N...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2 #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper #2 #2
New FREE E-Book: "Evolved to Win", by Moshe Sipper FREE download: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/evolved-to-win/18702814 Hard copy: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/evolved-to-win/18702740 Evolved to Win by Moshe Sipper Recent years have seen a sharp increase in the application of evolutionary computation techniques within the domain of games. Situated at the forefront of this research tidal wave, Moshe Sipper and his group have produced a plethora of award-winning results, in numerous games of diverse natures, evidencing the success and efficiency of evolutionary ...

[News] New FSFE Campaign Promotes Free PDF Sofeware, FSFS.in Shuns Non-Free Software

Any free PDF creator/writers?
I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? 123 schrieb: > I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator Peter M�ller wrote: > 123 schrieb: >> I recall seeing Jaws PDF creator a free download. Is there others? > http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator > Also Omniformat Another tool to have a look at is surely "Ghostscript" with all its add ons. mf "mike gray" <omgray@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:UeNeb.166565$3o3.12024185@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att...

2 New free plugins
Well, they are new to me at least :-) Xpose is an exposure adjustment plugin. It was written to offer quick adjustment of highlights and shadows with a rapid preview feedback and a simple, intuitive interface. With just a few sliders you can attain better exposure of you digital photos The Thredgeholder plugin providing edge detection that's simple to use but highly effective. http://www.littleinkpot.co.uk/FreePlugins.htm /CoMa -- Conny (CoMa) Magnusson hubbabub@algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/ ICQ : 1351964 ============================= "Happiness is...

New Free Downloads #2
Hello everyone! After few months of hard work, my site with free downloads is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that goes right to the point and cuts through all of the software downloads. Having read this group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site is located at http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads Archive". I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be gratef...

new free fiction #2
http://www.authspot.com/Shor-Stories/The-Wind.117893 ...

2 new free tools
Bonjour to all, I have just placed on my web site 2 new tools for the DICOM community: -------------------------------------------------------- DICOManage. Most DICOM images these days have names that do not mean much. Either it's the UID of the image, or it is limited to 8 upper case characters (the DICOMDIR limitations). If you send all the images to the PACS, that's not a big problem, the PACS will sort them out. However, if you work from a PC and need to manipulate these images, it would be nice to have either a structure and names that mean something... T...

2 New free plugins
Well, they are new to me at least :-) Xpose is an exposure adjustment plugin. It was written to offer quick adjustment of highlights and shadows with a rapid preview feedback and a simple, intuitive interface. With just a few sliders you can attain better exposure of you digital photos The Thredgeholder plugin providing edge detection that's simple to use but highly effective. http://www.littleinkpot.co.uk/FreePlugins.htm /CoMa -- Conny (CoMa) Magnusson hubbabub@algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/ ICQ : 1351964 ============================= "Happiness is...

NEW FREE ATARI CATALOGS! #2
I'm converting my Atari catalogs to 80 columns across! I'm still doing this and may not complete my work! I may not convert certain catalogs, such as hardware catalogs. Still, checkout my NEW UPDATED catalogs! ***FREE*** Catalogs for Used & New Atari Jaguar Games plus Consoles! Plus Classic Atari 8 Bit & ST Computer lines! View Catalogs on-line, Download them or Feel free to Request catalogs by E-Mail. Really, it's not an inconvenience. I ask that you specify 8 Bit, ST and/or Atari Jaguar! Or all 3! Then I'll send them to you by E-Mail. Let me know if I ca...

new free Anonymizer: anonycat.com #2
Hi, There's a new anonymous surfing proxy at: http://anonycat.com http://anonycat.com/faq.htm It doesn't require any downloads or registration, and it doesn't have ads. it's open source. PS. If you're interested in mirroring the service, contact me through the website. cheers, Tom ...

New free image processing software #2
There is a new FREE image processing software in development. It has been made from scratch. Take a look: http://picturetopeople.blogspot.com ...

New proxy site free 100%. #2
New proxy site free 100%. ----------------------------------- http://mypro.totalh.com/ ...

Free .pdf creator that permits font embedding?
Greetings! Been lurking here a few days, got some very interesting tips, will continue to read this group in the future. I'm looking for a free .pdf generation method that will permit (ideally by default) font embedding a la Distiller; subsetting, not the full font to keep the file size down. My main need is under Mac OS X (as far as I can tell, the OS-level automatic .pdf generation in OS X doesn't embed fonts, and I can't see any way to modify that). However, I'd be interested in solutions for Windows as well. I run a small specialty academic press specializing in t...

ANNOUNCE: free suite of PDF tools #2
Multivalent PDF Tools Release 8.1 1. Compress Optionally, take advantage of new compression in PDF 1.5 / Acrobat 6. Optionally, use the new "Compact" format for greater compression than what's possible in PDF 1.5. For example, the draft PDF Reference 1.5 shinks from 13.5MB to 8MB using PDF 1.5 compression, and way down to 5.1MB in Compact PDF format. 2. Uncompress and spot edit (then re-compress) 3. Info -- UPDATED with font information 4. Decrypt 5. Encrypt and set document permissions 6. Split -- UPDATED to also split one PDF into multiple ...

New proxy site 100% free #2
And, following a series of proxy sites blocked open any page or download from RapidShare download sites have all accelerated the internet for free How to benfite form a proxy site: 1 - make your browsing experience is safe as it changes the address of your computer one can not spying on you or to know what to do 2 - change the title of your page opens banned from your country 3 - web pages stored on the server of the site, which increases the speed of the Internet you 4 - sites can not lift such as RapidShare and Megauplod be discovered to be loaded from a file, of which more than make you do...

FREE NEW PICTURES AMSTERDAM A TOUR!!!! #2
FREE NEW PICTURES AMSTERDAM A TOUR!!!! Pictures Amsterdam A Tour Bridges The Cannals Architecture A View http://christiancommunitytoday98.blogspot.com/ -- Pictures Amsterdam A Tour Bridges The Cannals Architecture A View http://christiancommunitytoday98.blogspot.com/ Pictures Amsterdam Bicycle http://christiancommunitytoday96.blogspot.com/ Pictures Scottish Herritage http://christiancommunitytoday83.blogspot.com/ Pictures United Kingdom & View http://christiancommunitytoday89.blogspot.com/ Read full story at: http://christiancommunitytoday.blogspot.com/ Christian Community Today ht...

Free Chapters from the New Commodore Book #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content='"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"'> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <DIV>Sample chapters from the book, "On the Edge: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore" are now online. Read how Commodore fought with Apple, IBM, Atari and Sinclair. <BR><BR>HTML or Adobe Acrobat PDF files are available from the table of contents:<BR><BR>http://www.commodorebook.com/view.php?content=toc <BR><BR>Title: On the Edge: The Spectacular Rise...

Here is a new, free Python icon/logo #2
I've added a new version of the Python icon/logo available at: http://www.ferg.org/python_logos/index.html This one has the words "PYTHON POWERED" around the logo. -- Steve Ferg Stephen Ferg wrote: > I've added a new version of the Python icon/logo available at: > > http://www.ferg.org/python_logos/index.html > > This one has the words "PYTHON POWERED" around the logo. I'm sorry, but I don't really like it. It's too grainy for one thing (bad antialiasing)... And how can I open the visio file, I don't have visio? Just my $0.02...

Free Borderlands 2 with new Geforce 660 or better
Just an NVIDIA promotion I thought I would pass along for those who have been eyeballing a new video card and haven't already pre-ordered Borderlands 2. A free $60 game on a $300 vid card purchase isn't a bad day at the races if your needs align with the promotion. http://www.geforce.com/landingpage/free-game-borderlands-2 On 8/18/2012 12:52 PM, Rin Stowleigh wrote: > > Just an NVIDIA promotion I thought I would pass along for those who > have been eyeballing a new video card and haven't already pre-ordered > Borderlands 2. > > A free $60 game o...

New proxy site free 100% #2 329750
New proxy site free 100% http://mypro.isgreat.org/ ...