PDF/H (PDF for Healthcare) ?

Hello,

There had been discussion about a new PDF variant for Healthcare
(PDF/H), coordinated by AIIM. There is a web site for its workgroup
(http://pdf.editme.com/PDFH), but it doesn't seem active.

Does anybody know what is the status of PDF/H? Any pointer?

Pascal Sartoretti
0
Pascal

Hi Pascal,

On Jan 30, 8:35 am, Pascal Sartoretti wrote:

> Does anybody know what is the status of PDF/H?

I've just become involved in the PDF/H working group.  PDF/H is a Best
Practices guide to the use of PDF within the healthcare domain.  The
first revision of the guide is in the editing process.  The timeline,
as best I understand it at this point, calls for it to be brought to
the AIIM membership within the next month or two.

hth,
Bill

0
bill